over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would give YOU more size

rookx750

Registered
I don’t know how to post a cool poll like most of you so I guess you’ll have to post“ hypothetically speaking for someone who uses” I know it comes down to individual responses to compounds but what do you prefer? Dosage will start at a set point and then go up once things slow down for a little more push before completion and back to medical trt.
Example*
week1*8 (500 test/200 mast)
Week8*12-16(800-1000mg test/300 mast)

OR

Week1*6(400 npp/150-200 test)
Week8*12-16(600 npp/150-200 test)

Goal is size.

Well it can go both ways... Going the higher test route would give one size but also bloat ( me any way) and general feeling of unwell... The NPP would give me a " better look" and feeling.. So I'll take the size the Npp gives mes and the look that goes with it..

More food will give you more size. Both cycles will do the trick if you eat a lot of good nutritious food. Masteron doesn’t do much for size at all. If i wanted to get huge I’d do
500mg test, 400mg deca
Alternate 100mg anadrol with 50mg dbol every 20 days
and 25mg MK-677 per night
I’d eat a solid 6,000 calories from whole foods.

More food will give you more size. Both cycles will do the trick if you eat a lot of good nutritious food. Masteron doesn’t do much for size at all. If i wanted to get huge I’d do
500mg test, 400mg deca
Alternate 100mg anadrol with 50mg dbol every 20 days
and 25mg MK-677 per night
I’d eat a solid 6,000 calories from whole foods.

I like your style. Hahaha this is literally identical to the cycle i dream about but never pull the trigger. This board has terrified me of orals but want to see if I respond good to them. I have good blood on high test so I’m comfortable with that but I want to try one good run to put on tissue at 6,3 to see if it’s capable. I have gone the slow route and the last year diet has been lax(two huge meals at night) but still lean. I want to do a mini cut to get my fasted sugar down to as low as possible then do something like above.

As far as the Mast I know it doesn’t do,anything for size but my body loves it. Veins everywhere, round, aggressive, dry, and makes me look way leaner than I actually am.

Cycle B.

Drugs don't really put on sustainable size the combo of food and drugs does. Before anyone points out the studies on aas and increases in muscle without training or changing diet of course that is true but for bodybuilder type gains food is everything. Obviously anyone can blow up on dbol, adrol, mk-677 etc but without a good nutrition plan long term growth will not occur. So usually it's whatever cycle I feel best on and enables me to eat the food I need that works best for me. Although I do love my orals.

If you want size you can't go wrong with test and deca/npp and slowly increasing food and dose over a very long period with deload periods included. MK-677 is a great tool for many as it increases appetite and boosts gh so I would use that or a combo of that and hgh throughout.

Everyone is different so find what works for you but generally the more test I use the less energy I have.

steroids cycle will do the trick,as the same time,a certain calorie diet.

I have been in the game for a while and nutrition was my obsession for years. I could tell you the nutrition fact of almost anything so I am well aware what it take as far as food to grow. I can post my starting diet if you guys want to see it. I can write this shit up by the ca to the timing,high P,med C, 20-30%F. Plan is to low carb it till I can get my insulin sensitivity perfect for the mk. Then I will either be starting at around 3100 cal or 3600 if I through in cardio for metabolism. I want to only start with 4 meals was pre-inta-post nutrition ( hydro whey 30g per, 15-30g intra carbs with eaa,hmb,exc. and post hydro,pepto. For meals( keep it simple as possible) I will try to get as much lean steak in as can as I am digesting it good right now. Carbs will be white rice. I will assume once the drugs start I will start loosing weight fast. The higher the dose the fast the fat falls off, so I will add 200-400 cals each week till I stall then re evaluate.

It's already been said, but a whole fuck ton of food with no drugs and heavy lifting. Then introduce the drugs when you start to plateau. As far as cycle goes I prefer anything with high test, some tren and mast. Maybe an oral here and there.

gram of test, 100 mg anadrol, shit ton of food=size

I'd say the NPP and test. Plus you would probably feel better.

Mast isn't going to do much directly for size.

It's already been said, but a whole fuck ton of food with no drugs and heavy lifting. Then introduce the drugs when you start to plateau. As far as cycle goes I prefer anything with high test, some tren and mast. Maybe an oral here and there.

Yes, I run things as fist add food then when that stalls add little bit of drug and so on, and will carry this method how many times I need to before I start to burn out, unhealthy bloods, or to beat up.

Example
Start diet on trt, be consistent, stall add food( if I get fat add dosage), but will run that till I plateau, add food stall add drug and so on. Nothing special but To be completely honest i have never push food really high nothing over 4000-4500( and that my problem because I’ll add drugs and start loosening fat and begin to like it.( I was a fat kid growing up so to see your adds popping doing nothing it’s a great feeling) , so that my main goal to to be so focused at reaching a crazy amount on good food.

I think you would get better overall gains with just 500mg/Test and 400mg NPP the whole time. Add some MK677 and call it a day.

There is no way of knowing until you try one for yourself.

High test + low anabolics works great for some.

Low test + high anabolics works great for some.

If you don't like whichever you pick, try it the other way around next time.

Cheaper and its more likely youll get legit stuff

I can get gh from my doc but it’s $800 for 100 units so that not in the budget. I tried mk and it didn’t do much no hunger or much water( mike arnold) stuff so Legit.

I kinda am excited about this. Is it worth me making a log? Give the the people what they want to see?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws