advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did an experiment (with bloodwork), have a question.

AVelasques911

Registered
I had been having some issues with (lack of) libido and getting dialed in on TRT so I did two experiments, I dropped all AI's and for 6 weeks I just took 200mg of test E. split into two doses and 500iu HCG in two doses, I got blood drawn. I then let a month pass and repeated the same experiment but with 100mg Test E. per week.

I basically wanted to see where my numbers were at. Aside from RBC being on the redline at 200mg, SHBG, Free test and all the other stuff was perfect so I'm only posting Total test and E2 (sensitive).

At 200mg (trough):
Total Test: 947
Sensitive e2: 32

At 100mg (trough)
Total Test: 790
Sensitive e2: 32

Off the bat, I was shocked that my e2 is exactly the same. I know that's normal for most but it's WAY too high for me, I tend to feel best in the 15-20 range so no matter what I stick with, I know I have to mildly tank it and AI doseage wise, it's going to be the same either way. 2-3 days on a bit of letro and I feel amazing, but obviously I can't do that long term or I'll tank it, it just hits my sweet spot.

So on to my question, for someone just on TRT and not blasting. Does a change this small even warrant the use of 200mg, from a body composition perspective? I always figured 200mg to 100mg would be a pretty big difference on paper so was rather shocked it's only 800-950 basically. I'm almost curious if I'd actually get more out of doing 100 test/100 mast or even 100 Deca (yes I'm aware that would no longer be TRT)......

I feel just as shitty on either dose, because really anything above around 22-23 E2 I totally lose my sex drive, energy etc. but that aside, am I getting anything out of being at 950 ng/dl vs 800 ng/dl?

I'd say no. If you can get that high on 100mg you're not gonna see much difference from an extra 100 points on total t. Always good to use minimum necessary dose in my opinion. That's pretty damn high for 100mg, you're lucky..

Did you get free testosterone checked on both? Because that’s all that really matters.

Ya dammmm close to 800 on 100mg :headbang:.
As far as the mixing other compounds in for a boost yes both will add something either fat loss, strength or if you eat Everything a little size. Mast will make you dry af if your lean even that small amount but I think it will impact your blood more than deca. Just my 2 cents

What was the timing on the blood draw relative to your last shot?

What was the timing on the blood draw relative to your last shot?

Both tests were the same. Injection on Thursday morning, blood was drawn Monday morning before my next injection, so absolute lowest point of the trough. I really was expecting to be in the 600's or so.

For the free test question, I don't have my paperwork with me right now for the 200mg, but for the 100mg it was 23 pg/ml on a scale of 8.7 to 25.1
The 200mg was actually a little over range, around 26 or 27 I think

SHBG, Thyroid etc. all in range. RBC were right at redline with 200mg, everything else all normal.

I think it's just the bodybuilder mentality that I'd rather do 200mg vs 100mg, just because it's more..... but objectively I'm not sure it's worth it with my numbers being so close and in my case I know my problem is my E2 is what I really need to get down to at least 20 to feel good.

I'd have to read up more on Mast., I'm transitioning more into a fitness model look so that would probably benefit me more as I'll be looking to stay leaner year round from now on. That'll be later though, right now I'm really trying to get myself dialed in just right.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity