over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak week for a 4-5 day vacation

Slowmoe

Registered
What would peak week and also vacation days look like water and carbs wise if trying to look good on the beach for several days in a row. I have read numerous articles about peak week when trying to look good for a single day, but I assume the rules would change when trying to look your best the whole vacation. I’m mainly concerned with bloating. I’m not super lean but I loook pretty good so long as I’m not bloated. And I will probably be drinking lots of beer. Vacation is 3 weeks out.

Last edited:
Ps I’m just on trt and var. should I cut out test like 1.5 weeks out and what about AI dosage. I have a roundabout idea of how to do this I just wanted a few opinions.

If your not lean what do you actually think your going to do? Lol.

Hit the cardio machine for the next 3 weeks bro, get lean, that's how you look good on vacation! Big and ripped!

Going to the movies tonight..how should i peak?

I peak for work. 3 gallons of water the day before, 2 jars pickles and then 2 lasix..

I wake up Dexter Jackson .

Don’t do this at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How longs the vacation, more than 2 days your fucked either way you tire to do it. Enjoy your time/ yourself and family n friend. Don’t over eat but eat what you want. If your in decent shape you well probably love your look for 2-5 days being full and veiny. If you have to get a lil pump here n there. If you drop the test you will be pissing all that water out and look hard for that week.

I have made the mistake of dieting ha4d for. A vacation then being so scared to blow it that I made myself crazy the whole vacation. Then I get back home say fuck, eat like shit for a week and fill out and look better than I did trying to manage it on vacation. Good luck, but just have FUN.

Got a chick waiting in my bed, show me how to peak preferably with pics...

How longs the vacation, more than 2 days your fucked either way you tire to do it. Enjoy your time/ yourself and family n friend. Don’t over eat but eat what you want. If your in decent shape you well probably love your look for 2-5 days being full and veiny. If you have to get a lil pump here n there. If you drop the test you will be pissing all that water out and look hard for that week.

I have made the mistake of dieting ha4d for. A vacation then being so scared to blow it that I made myself crazy the whole vacation. Then I get back home say fuck, eat like shit for a week and fill out and look better than I did trying to manage it on vacation. Good luck, but just have FUN.

^^^ its the beach I wouldn't get all crazy about trying to peak. Most peaking is water manipulation anyhow and with a blazing sun and lots of beers it just sounds like a bad idea.

If it were me I'd deplete like crazy prior to the trip (cal restriction, lower carbs). Prime your body to act like a sponge when nutrients are readily available. Then do as Rook suggested, enjoy yourself and eat a little more freely during your trip. Your body will naturally fill out during this time as it gets a calorie surplus. You dont need to add anymore drugs or supps.

Why don't you just forget about the gym, the diet,drugs and what other people think of your physique.... because they really don't give 2 shits....and enjoy the hell out of your vacation!! Not only do we need to get away from the daily grind of work and life in general but also free yourself from the pressure of others perceptions.

Why don't you just forget about the gym, the diet,drugs and what other people think of your physique.... because they really don't give 2 shits....and enjoy the hell out of your vacation!! Not only do we need to get away from the daily grind of work and life in general but also free yourself from the pressure of others perceptions.

this.

last time i went to a pool, i was the only one there who lifted... the other guys were just skinny fat, pale, and covered in shitty tattoos while sipping keystone light lmao.

i was the weird one

this.

last time i went to a pool, i was the only one there who lifted... the other guys were just skinny fat, pale, and covered in shitty tattoos while sipping keystone light lmao.

i was the weird one

90% of the time, we're always the weird ones

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner