over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inhaled insulin!!!

rookx750

Registered
Ok guys let it begin, please argue amongst each other.

I have heard about it and also all kinds of crazy ways to administer insulin. Game changer or No??????( I could only imagine how much a dose cost haha)

https://www.afrezza.com/

Which insulin do you use/ or would prefer if you could have any?

I guess you saw Ameen post about it? I think the guy is
a total idiot. Didn't even look at the Affreza data yet but I
already know it certainly won't be any kind of game changer for various reasons, just like testosterone nasal spray isn't - for bodybuilders.

It may be slightly more convenient to apply than with injectable rapid acting insulin. But on the flip side it is much harder to source, and there are some potential issues with lung function.

It's not more effective, it's not some sort of well kept secret. Ameen is just once again full of shit and tries to portrait himself as a guru who has some mysterious knowledge that no one else does. He is a bullshit artist.

I Don't see this as any Game Changer.
What I do see is Side Effects that don't come with Insulin when you Inject.

Like ~ Cough, Sore Throat, and Bronchitis............................ JP

I guess you saw Ameen post about it? I think the guy is
a total idiot. Didn't even look at the Affreza data yet but I
already know it certainly won't be any kind of game changer for various reasons, just like testosterone nasal spray isn't - for bodybuilders.

Hahah yes they all have to have their marketing pitch, always just looking for the next crazy thing to say to use. It fuckin* ridiculous the thing these fucks sa6 when run out of material. Then he’s goin* to claim or trademark as they like to do the substance and argue to the death about being the smartest way of doing things.

As ppl have said I see big ass lung problems, bad ones, like pulled off the market shit w class action lawsuit.

This failed 3-4 years ago. Nothing will come of it.

It first failed more than 15 years ago when Pfizer developed their own version. It failed in the diabetic community for many reasons. Its a mealtime insulin only so you still need a long acting insulin.

If your a bodybuilder and are going to use insulin its the best option. Its super fast acting (10-15 minutes) and its gone in 60 minutes.

I have been talking about this drug for bodybuilders for years. Guru Ameen cant even pronounce it correctly. Joke

Last edited:
Hahah yes they all have to have their marketing pitch, always just looking for the next crazy thing to say to use. It fuckin* ridiculous the thing these fucks sa6 when run out of material. Then he’s goin* to claim or trademark as they like to do the substance and argue to the death about being the smartest way of doing things.

As ppl have said I see big ass lung problems, bad ones, like pulled off the market shit w class action lawsuit.

There are many long terms studies showing no harm to lungs but you never know.

My fiance is a type 1...lets just say its fucking stupid unreliable and id never recommend it...about as stupid as Ameen with his horseshit salesman tactics.

There are many long terms studies showing no harm to lungs but you never know.

??????????? Ok, I don’t use insulin therefore I don’t read studies on inhauling it, so I’m not sure what you implying. I don’t know how that statement of no harm can even be determined when long term use of insulin is very damaging n harmful to the body, so my thoughts were that the lungs are the first place to hit that throat, mouth and lungs would see some kind of long term damage. I get what your trying to argue but I am not qualified to entertain the debate.

That being said it even says on the web site, in big bold writing, that you can not use if you have anything wrong w your lungs when using it( minor upper respiratory infection=no I hauled insulin). Like all meds there’s pros and cons and risk needs to be addressed.

I've never tried it but if you know anything about Ameen's Slin protocol, you know that he recommends lower doses throughout the day along with HGH and low glycemic carbs. So it may very well work just fine. If your planning on taking 150 grams of sugar pre and post WO, and 20 iu of slin each time you may want to stick to the injections.

??????????? Ok, I don’t use insulin therefore I don’t read studies on inhauling it, so I’m not sure what you implying. I don’t know how that statement of no harm can even be determined when long term use of insulin is very damaging n harmful to the body, so my thoughts were that the lungs are the first place to hit that throat, mouth and lungs would see some kind of long term damage. I get what your trying to argue but I am not qualified to entertain the debate.

That being said it even says on the web site, in big bold writing, that you can not use if you have anything wrong w your lungs when using it( minor upper respiratory infection=no I hauled insulin). Like all meds there’s pros and cons and risk needs to be addressed.

My apologies lif22 I misread your response. My bad if I was harsh I have no clue when it comes to insulin and receptors.

I am diabetic, I had a chance to play with it. Hits faster than humalog. I wear a continuous glucose monitor, and can watch my sugar by the minute,

I can see it working with in 10 mins which is cool. BUT it only comes in 4, 8, and 12iu inhaling cartridges. So you are limited to dosing...I don't like eating to match insulin....insulin should match the eating.

My fiance is a type 1...lets just say its fucking stupid unreliable and id never recommend it...about as stupid as Ameen with his horseshit salesman tactics.

A lot of type 1s now use the insulin pump, hooked up to you all day long. That is reliable.

Pump is old school. 100% works and is awesome. Not the best if you're in our industry though. My fiance will probably go back to the pump when shes 4 weeks out next year.

If youre a kid playing sports its pretty much a pain in the ass.

Dexcom g6 just came out. She just got hers today. Best thing ever. Ive probably got more humalog/lantus than most pharmacies on hand.

Sorry to rehash a subject ppl didn’t really find interesting but I was listening to RX muscle and they explain why they think this could be a very good compound for body builders. They say something in the lines of how it will not pull glucose from the liver (I think, wasn’t really paying attention) or something with pancreas.

They start talking about it at about 32.00 minuets into it. Here’s the link if interested.

https://youtu.be/z3Dcpgu_cOE

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner