over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Minds Podcast w/Lats Question Thread

ScottMcNally

Newbies
Hey guys,

Scott Stevenson and I are going to record a new episode of the Muscle Minds Bodybuilding Podcast on the Advices Radio Network with Lats early this evening. This is last minute but I wanted to post here for 2 reasons.

1, if you can think of a question that could lead to some good discussion between Scott and Lats, please post up and I'll be sure to get them on the show.

2. If you want a shout out, let me know here and we'll get those out too.

Thank you! We're going to have fun with this show and you're welcome to be a part of it. I'll post in this thread when the episode releases next Thursday

can you ask them to talk about liver adenomas? causes, indications, etc.

I feel like the bodybuilding community as a whole needs more information on this subject.

tell them little slice sent you :eek:

Address UGL vs Pharm grade gear.

It's become like an echo chamber in this industry that Pharm grade rules and tests on the dot and no pro is using UGL gear when really hormones are hormones and can be synthesized anywhere given the knowledge and tools at hand.

Also, if you guys can, maybe talk about the solvents in gear and if long term use has ever concerned you about them.

Thanks for doing this Scott! Your podcast rocks, tell Dr. S to lay off the sorbets. [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'd like to hear about low DHT in men. Symptoms, causes, ways to increase, should we be worried/trying to bring levels up?

Talk about acne (mainly on the back) possibly. With estradiol, prolactin, and progesterone all in range, acne still pronounced. Had acne back in high school (face, back, chest, shoulders), cleared up, had low t, go on trt, estradiol got out of whack once, then bam, acne is back. Got it back under control and still persists. Only time it ever has cleared is when t levels tanked again. Maybe elevated t is the cause?

Why when running deca, bloody noses are present? BP is under control and doesn't happen with NPP.

I'd like to hear about low DHT in men. Symptoms, causes, ways to increase, should we be worried/trying to bring levels up?

Talk about acne (mainly on the back) possibly. With estradiol, prolactin, and progesterone all in range, acne still pronounced. Had acne back in high school (face, back, chest, shoulders), cleared up, had low t, go on trt, estradiol got out of whack once, then bam, acne is back. Got it back under control and still persists. Only time it ever has cleared is when t levels tanked again. Maybe elevated t is the cause?

Why when running deca, bloody noses are present? BP is under control and doesn't happen with NPP.

X2

I would love Lats to go with a story time with lats segment maybe going back to one of his older posts here, some of those were my favorite things to read and really informative . It would be awesome if story time with lats became a regular thing on the podcast.

see this thread for an idea of what I'm talking about

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/701-little-story-ya-2-a.html

Dude, I had been thinking the same thing. Last time we had him on, we didnt even touch on Story Time.

trenboloninha, advicesradio.com or seach "Advices Radio" on iTunes and other podcast apps. Always free to download, stream etc. We've got a bunch of stuff there, I try to get out at least a couple shows a week

thethinker48, Thanks brother!! Pleasure to be recording with guys like Lats and Scott. LOL, is there such a thing as too much sorbet??

Thoughts on using tren with HGH - how it impacts IGF-1 and overall effects we want from HGH. Is it a waste of HGH?

There's been discussion on this here recently but no hard answers.

can you ask them to talk about liver adenomas? causes, indications, etc.

I feel like the bodybuilding community as a whole needs more information on this subject.

tell them little slice sent you :eek:

Tell them little prick with no life sent you!
10k fucking posts of insults, misinformation and stupidity. Fuck you!

Tell them little prick with no life sent you!
10k fucking posts of insults, misinformation and stupidity. Fuck you!

I will not have members insulting each other here, so don't read his posts and you don't like them.

talk nutrition. Meal timing matters? How about insulting sensitivity? refeeds? let’s talk broscience vs science and experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like to hear Dr. Stevenson's thoughts on timing and lenght of usage of arachidonic acid.

If he advocates the use, does he suggest temporarily omiting the concurrent use of DHA and the obvious, NSAIDs.

Last edited:
I know he's tired of DNP questions but, Dr. Stevenson's idea of the best way to transition off dnp back to a regular diet - I know Scott McNally mentioned he had issues with this when he used DNP.

Thoughts on post workout cardio when using insulin and intra carbs during your workouts.

Thoughts on adding 2-3 IU humalog with fasted cardio. Obviously needed when using carn, but what if you'just doing doing regular LISS cardio

My question:

What are the benefits of adding HGH when you already have a naturally high IGF1 level (300-ish)? Is a higher dose more or less necessary to reap the same benefits?

Hey guys, thanks for the questions. For the first
Time in Advices Radio history we ended up having to stop the show on the count of tech issues. That said we did get a solid Part 1 recorded and it’ll be put on Thursday. I’ll post the link here when it’s out. And Lats agreed to come back and knock out the questions. I’m looking forward to it. He Had me rolling at a couple points 😊. Even stopping short, it was a fun show

Like to hear Dr. Stevenson's thoughts on timing and lenght of usage of arachidonic acid.

If he advocates the use, does he suggest temporarily omiting the concurrent use of DHA and the obvious, NSAIDs.

What are your thoughts Stewie? I've used ArA a few times myself in previous years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws