over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK 677 ?

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Does MK 677 in any way shut down your natural GH production/secretion like larger then normal doses of testosterone does to your HPTA?

No, the MK 677 Ibutamoren mimics the growth hormone stimulating the action of Ghrelin. This is a hormone that is produced in the gastrointestinal tract when our stomach is empty. If there is an increase in the hormone level, it will act on the hypothalamic brain cells that are found in the central nervous system. It will work on the brain to increase the gastric acid secretion as well as the gastrointestinal motility to prepare the body for the food intake.

[lang=el]Μπορουμε να συνδιασουμε χρωμιο με MK-677?ή επειρεαζει το ενα το αλλο?[/lang]

Does everyone get bloated on the mk?

I pretty much obsessed with being lean so I eat small frequenct meals and only about 2,500 calories a day lately so i never get bloated from MK-677 in the sense that my face gets puffy or i get watery muscles. For me i gain a lot of intramuscular water and lots of nitrogen retention. My stomach at first gets a bit of a turtle shell look but after a month or two is goes away and i have a very tight look on MK-677 that is always pumped. When i stop using MK-677 I drop about 10Lbs of water even though it looks like I’m not retaining any water so it’s obviously held in the muscles. I’m always bummed out coming off MK-677 because i look smaller and less impressive. But i feel it is best cycled on and off to get the most out of it, at least for me anyway. I love the newness when i start MK-677 because i grow so fast everyone in the gym tells me how much better i look, and my strenth goes up quickly about 20%, plus my knees, elbows, and deltoids feel safer when i train like they are cushioned, similar to the deca joint lube feeling.

[lang=el]Μπορουμε να συνδιασουμε χρωμιο με MK-677?ή επειρεαζει το ενα το αλλο?[/lang]

Not at all,you can combine them,but i don't see any benefit from chromium supplementation,don't waste your money

Absolutely big NO, MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being.

MK-677 does not cause pituitary sensitization, nor does it suppress the body’s production of Growth Hormone.

Because Ibutamoren doesn’t stimulate testosterone, there are no chances of aromatization, or danger to liver, kidney, or prostate.

MK 2866 with MK 677

I've been running MK 677 for just a couple of weeks at 15mg/day. about to come off a test/deca cycle. would like to continue MK 677 and add either RAD 140, MK 2866 or LGD 4033 after my PCT. I'm looking for something that can boost test or have a similar effect while minimally supressing natural test and hopefully not require PCT. So far I am considering stacking MK 2866 with MK 677.

Before discovering MK 677 I ran HGH for 10 months twice, with diminishing results toward the last several months, which is why I stopped both times.

I believe I could run MK 677 at a lower dose of 15mg/day for 10 months similar to HGH, anyone try this, or experience the same type of diminishing results?
Also, interested in running MK 2866 or one of the others mentioned longer term at a therapeutic level with the MK 677. Any suggestions welcomed..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131