over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My blood thinning protocol

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
This is my ultimate blood thinning protocol. I made this to send to JohnJuan but figured I’d post it up here as it could benefit many people. Your hemoglobin can still be high while your blood still is thin. There are lots of factors that have to do with blood thinning, platelet aggregation,etc.. it’s not 100% the number of your hemoglobin/hematocrit only.

Eccentric coated baby aspirin(81mg) at night. Don’t take around the same time as DanShen or they can counteract the positive effects of each other.

DanShen- anticoagulant, anti-hypertension, anti-inflammatory, dopamine restoration, this herb replaces most western cardiac medicine in China.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C...n+capsules&dpPl=1&dpID=314APUPyraL&ref=plSrch

Ashitaba- anticoagulant, glucose disposal agent
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001...s=ashitaba&dpPl=1&dpID=519uGChXimL&ref=plSrch

jiaogulan- anticoagulant and probably the strongest natural herb you can possibly take to recover the entire dopamine system from stimulant use, etc.
**broken link removed**

White willow bark extract
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001...illow+bark&dpPl=1&dpID=41Bl2RwIRLL&ref=plSrch

Feverfew
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005...UTF8&qid=1531334209&sr=8-17&keywords=feverfew

lumbrokinase
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001...mbrokinase&dpPl=1&dpID=418h+HfTQoL&ref=plSrch

Pterostilnene
**broken link removed**

ceylon cinnamon
https://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Laboratories-Ceylon-Cinnamon-Capsules/dp/B00R2XBTBC

And then for Naringin and grapeseed extract with a whole host of other protective ingredients I recommend Olympus Labs K1ngsguard. You will not need white willow if you use this as it’s in it.
**broken link removed**

Fish oil 3g 2x daily
Krill oil 1g 2x daily

These are all great, but you also don't want your blood to be too thin.

These are all great, but you also don't want your blood to be too thin.

I was going to say the same. Isn't it dangerous to push it in the other direction with all of these supplements? I'm no blood clotting expert but it doesn't sound too good.

White willow bark=aspirin. No need for both in most cases. All I have to do is take an 800mg ibuprofen and I bleed easily. I'll wake up and there will be blood on my pillow from a shaving nick the previous morning.

White willow bark=aspirin. No need for both in most cases. All I have to do is take an 800mg ibuprofen and I bleed easily. I'll wake up and there will be blood on my pillow from a shaving nick the previous morning.

Its salicin which is also aspirin but aspirin actually has a lot of health benefits. Both are not needed unless your blood is pretty thick which a lot of members here have.

Really interested to know why you wouldn't just donate blood? I never legit went to like red cross and donated, but i'd have a friend that was a paramedic do it for me a few times a year.

The decrease chance of clotting from aspirin comes with an increased chance of hemorrhagic stroke. My doctor recommends against daily aspirin for this reason, unless you have heart disease or some other factor that requires it. High "normal" hematocrit (50-55) isn't dangerous necessarily. Too thin blood is especially dangerous with high blood pressure...

There are several things that kill bodybuilders that too thin of blood would be bad for, Andreas Munzer may have died from too thin of blood (bleeding ulcer if I remember right), also blood-filled cysts that burst in the liver (and don't elevate liver enzymes beforehand) are deadly in bodybuilders and made much more dangerous with thin blood.

Last edited:
Really interested to know why you wouldn't just donate blood? I never legit went to like red cross and donated, but i'd have a friend that was a paramedic do it for me a few times a year.

I do but for some people it’s not enough. Any more than 2-3x/yr it depletes my ferritin which is more dangerous than elevated hemoglobin.

My favorite blood thinner is bourbon.

The decrease chance of clotting from aspirin comes with an increased chance of hemorrhagic stroke. My doctor recommends against daily aspirin for this reason, unless you have heart disease or some other factor that requires it. High "normal" hematocrit (50-55) isn't dangerous necessarily. Too thin blood is especially dangerous with high blood pressure...

There are several things that kill bodybuilders that too thin of blood would be bad for, Andreas Munzer may have died from too thin of blood (bleeding ulcer if I remember right), also blood-filled cysts that burst in the liver (and don't elevate liver enzymes beforehand) are deadly in bodybuilders and made much more dangerous with thin blood.

Every preventative drug has cons. The odds of this are very rare though:

Risk of Hemorrhagic Stroke With Aspirin Use | Stroke

Every preventative drug has cons. The odds of this are very rare though:

Risk of Hemorrhagic Stroke With Aspirin Use | Stroke

Good meta-study, it does look like aspirin is a very low risk. I do feel that, if you CAN manage your risk factors in other ways, it may be better than even adding the slight risk of aspirin use. I would also say that 'maximal' blood thinning is probably a bad idea without risk factors.

Conclusions— When considering whether aspirin is appropriate, the absolute therapeutic cardiovascular benefits of aspirin must be balanced with the possible risks associated with its use, with the most serious being hemorrhagic stroke.

Good meta-study, it does look like aspirin is a very low risk. I do feel that, if you CAN manage your risk factors in other ways, it may be better than even adding the slight risk of aspirin use. I would also say that 'maximal' blood thinning is probably a bad idea without risk factors.

Yes I agree and underlying cardiac and other symptoms should be evaluated first before using aspirin just to make sure.

I do but for some people it’s not enough. Any more than 2-3x/yr it depletes my ferritin which is more dangerous than elevated hemoglobin.
I have the same problem. If I donate every 8 weeks, after 3 donations I'm tapped out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131