over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-1 results - Acceptable?

manilla

Registered
Me and my buddy are on the same hgh.

These are his results after 2 months on 4iu a day. Took 10iu before the bloods.

Are these results a bit low or pretty acceptable? He’s 40 so I reckon it puts him at double what his igf1 would be at his age “naturally”.

It’s from a sponsor on here with pretty darn fair pricing so I’m pretty content. But he’s a bit disappointed he thought it’d be a tad higher.

Attachments

• 731FF109-6B9C-485D-B993-5DB95CE46574.jpg
    731FF109-6B9C-485D-B993-5DB95CE46574.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 342
I would expect higher on 4iu/day, much higher.

Seems way low. Not much higher then the high range for your age. What is your baseline?

I'd be disappointed too, but tough to say for sure without a baseline. I took my baseline and it came back at 162 ng/mL (I'm 49). On 2iu a day of grey tops, it went to 318 ng/mL (equivalent of a 41.7 to your measurement). I am on 4iu 2x/day right now and am rechecking igf at end of week since it is a different brand. Not impressed so far with the visuals from this stuff.....will know soon enough with bloods.

Seems way low. Not much higher then the high range for your age. What is your baseline?

Never got mine done and neither did my buddy. Definitely should have.

But the hgh is at least somewhat real since it’s out of the normal range.. What could be the issue.. just underdosed? Damaged/not folded properly?

Using 4iu and getting the results of 2 iu... any harm in upping the dose to 8iu a day to get the results of 4iu? I bought a few kits already so gotta use em one way or another.

The kits were pretty cheap.. can’t remember exactly but something like $100 for 140iu

Would you guys keep using this source or find another?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Why don't you post your results in the sponsors thread and ask them? They seem solid from all accounts and there rep is a good man. Ask, as your friends results are lower than those who've also used these kits and had bloodwork...

Did you have your own blood drawn as of yet? What else is your friend taking? I'm using the same kits at only 2iu daily and am fairly impressed for the price but I have not had bloodwork so I'll refrain from sharing subjective results.

Why don't you post your results in the sponsors thread and ask them? They seem solid from all accounts and there rep is a good man. Ask, as your friends results are lower than those who've also used these kits and had bloodwork...

Did you have your own blood drawn as of yet? What else is your friend taking? I'm using the same kits at only 2iu daily and am fairly impressed for the price but I have not had bloodwork so I'll refrain from sharing subjective results.

I’m on tren at the moment so I’m holding off on bloods.

Friends cycle is currently just 700mg test I believe.

Ask the sponsor what exactly? If these are disappointing numbers? Trying to get some opinions and this area gets the most traffic. I’ve heard so much about hgh over the years and how people metabolise it differently etc. My first experience with it so I haven’t a clue.

Agreed on all accounts about the sponsor and there rep. I’ve not mentioned the sponsor or said anything bad about them. If anyone knows of the sponsor whom I’m speaking.. All the dealings I’ve had with them are positive. They’ve had great reply time and communication.

Last edited:
IGF-1 is very awkward in a sense. I know guys who have taken legit pharm grade hgh from a US pharmacy and their IGF-1 was low (hgh serum high). So many things can effect the numbers. I would recommend experimenting with more tests and seeing if your numbers change. How long have you been on tren?

It's a good idea to listen to Dr. Scott Stevenson when he goes into detail about IGF numbers and testing hgh.

IGF-1 is very awkward in a sense. I know guys who have taken legit pharm grade hgh from a US pharmacy and their IGF-1 was low (hgh serum high). So many things can effect the numbers. I would recommend experimenting with more tests and seeing if your numbers change. How long have you been on tren?

Exactly the kind of stuff I’ve read.. so I’ve been kind of blah about even testing it lol.

I’ve been on tren about 4 weeks now I think. 50mg eod. 100mg prop eod. 50mg mast eod.

Exactly the kind of stuff I’ve read.. so I’ve been kind of blah about even testing it lol.

I’ve been on tren about 4 weeks now I think. 50mg eod. 100mg prop eod. 50mg mast eod.

Would you consider dropping tren for 4 weeks and retesting? Are you using any AI's or SERM's?

It's all silly in a way as that's your cycle so I suppose why should you drop them. We all use things in our cycles that are known to effect IGF-1. I believe tren skews the number but not the results if that makes sense. I guess it goes on if you are happy with the physique results or not. Has the hgh made much difference to you? Although it would still be interesting to see if there was a difference in the testing without tren in the equation.

Thinking out loud but TP's Grey Tops are one hgh that is known to significantly raise gh serum and igf-1. Another worthwhile experiment would be seeing what you test on them (with tren) at the same dose. It's hard to say so I guess it all depends upon if the money is worth the results. I have known guys who scored low in their IGF-1 but they felt the hgh was making a big difference.

Im running TP's mauve tops at 3.3IU now and I'm getting bloods this week. No tren. Just cruising so ill see what my igf is at now.

I was on his blacks at 3.5-5IU ed during my last competition a few months ago and my igf came back at 151. I was also on 500mg tren ace. Needless to say the hgh was definitely working.

My old training partner (who just won his pro card at masters nats) was on pharm saizen from his gay client. Ive literally seen him walk out of Walgreen's and hand him kits got blood work and his igf was 68. Again, the hgh was definitely working.

Would you consider dropping tren for 4 weeks and retesting? Are you using any AI's or SERM's?

It's all silly in a way as that's your cycle so I suppose why should you drop them. We all use things in our cycles that are known to effect IGF-1. I believe tren skews the number but not the results if that makes sense. I guess it goes on if you are happy with the physique results or not. Has the hgh made much difference to you? Although it would still be interesting to see if there was a difference in the testing without tren in the equation.

Thinking out loud but TP's Grey Tops are one hgh that is known to significantly raise gh serum and igf-1. Another worthwhile experiment would be seeing what you test on them (with tren) at the same dose. It's hard to say so I guess it all depends upon if the money is worth the results. I have known guys who scored low in their IGF-1 but they felt the hgh was making a big difference.

I noticed a bigger difference (Fullness pumps etc) from 12.5mg mk677 then the hgh tbh. I just added mk677 again a little over a week ago. Immediate difference..

I’m fine with just using the rest of the hgh at 8iu and I’ll be dropping the tren in 4 weeks for npp... how long after dropping tren ace should one wait until testing igf1?

My buddy thinks the hgh is making a huge impact with his fat loss .. he’s been doing 2iu at 4am and then doing fasted cardio with injecte carnatine at 6.. 45 min liss..

Sadly tp doesn’t ship to Australia

From my understanding.. it’s almost like forget the testing then. Lol. It’s around $100 to test igf1 and hgh serum... which is the same price as a month of the hgh lol

Last edited:
I noticed a bigger difference (Fullness pumps etc) from 12.5mg mk677 then the hgh tbh. I just added mk677 again a little over a week ago. Immediate difference..

I’m fine with just using the rest of the hgh at 8iu and I’ll be dropping the tren in 4 weeks for npp... how long after dropping tren ace should one wait until testing igf1?

My buddy thinks the hgh is making a huge impact with his fat loss .. he’s been doing 2iu at 4am and then doing fasted cardio with injecte carnatine at 6.. 45 min liss..

Sadly tp doesn’t ship to Australia

From my understanding.. it’s almost like forget the testing then. Lol. It’s around $100 to test igf1 and hgh serum... which is the same price as a month of the hgh lol

I also get more from MK-677. Well HGH does more for fat loss but for total impact MK does more for me. I can't really take either though due to fatigue which is annoying. I would wait a few weeks to make sure. As you stated the tests aren't cheap in many countries so it only adds to things especially if you aren't that bothered. But it would be interesting to see what your numbers are 4 weeks post tren.

Everyone gets a different response but I will say inj carnitine is great for fat loss. Has your buddy used inj carn a lot or is it the first time he has used it? The combo of that and hgh is gtg... especially with fasted cardio. I can't really comment on your buddy with knowing details as so many times guys think it's x drug and it could be the first time they have done fasted cardio consistently. Let me know how things turn out if you decide to get tested again.

I also get more from MK-677. Well HGH does more for fat loss but for total impact MK does more for me. I can't really take either though due to fatigue which is annoying. I would wait a few weeks to make sure. As you stated the tests aren't cheap in many countries so it only adds to things especially if you aren't that bothered. But it would be interesting to see what your numbers are 4 weeks post tren.

Everyone gets a different response but I will say inj carnitine is great for fat loss. Has your buddy used inj carn a lot or is it the first time he has used it? The combo of that and hgh is gtg... especially with fasted cardio. I can't really comment on your buddy with knowing details as so many times guys think it's x drug and it could be the first time they have done fasted cardio consistently. Let me know how things turn out if you decide to get tested again.

Nail on the head. Its his fist time consistently doing fasted cardio and first time with carn consistenetly as well. So is it the hgh? Or the cardio? I reckon the cardios doing the bulk of the work lol

I’m going to up to 8iu and see if anything changes. I reckon he will as well

Im running TP's mauve tops at 3.3IU now and I'm getting bloods this week. No tren. Just cruising so ill see what my igf is at now.

I was on his blacks at 3.5-5IU ed during my last competition a few months ago and my igf came back at 151. I was also on 500mg tren ace. Needless to say the hgh was definitely working.

My old training partner (who just won his pro card at masters nats) was on pharm saizen from his gay client. Ive literally seen him walk out of Walgreen's and hand him kits got blood work and his igf was 68. Again, the hgh was definitely working.

Can't wait to run those Mauve Tops.

I’m on tren at the moment so I’m holding off on bloods.

Friends cycle is currently just 700mg test I believe.

Ask the sponsor what exactly? If these are disappointing numbers? Trying to get some opinions and this area gets the most traffic. I’ve heard so much about hgh over the years and how people metabolise it differently etc. My first experience with it so I haven’t a clue.

Agreed on all accounts about the sponsor and there rep. I’ve not mentioned the sponsor or said anything bad about them. If anyone knows of the sponsor whom I’m speaking.. All the dealings I’ve had with them are positive. They’ve had great reply time and communication.

Ask was the wrong word... I see your point w getting more views but posting to the sponsors thread giving feedback would also be beneficial, no? For everyone... shoot, I bet both you and I would both be willing to send a sample vial to Joshnik (sp?) for testing... if we could get others within that thread to pitch in for the testers fee.

As been mentioned, while blood test are a viable option, testing the actual product for potency and purity would give us the answers you are seeking.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear