over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Purity of HGH?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
Did you ever hear 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?
Lol .It is a very very big mistake.
HGH is mixture,just like the finished injectable Test E--250, can you say its purity is 99% or 95%?

What can be used to represent the quality of hgh? IU. IU is not a volume unit.
Some clients think 10 iu is a full vial and 5 iu is half a vial,just like the following picture.
It is fault.The volume is same no matter how many iu it is.

**broken link removed**

IU is a international unit In pharmacology, based on the biological activity or effect.
The following is a list of active ingredientand in hgh for different iu.
IU Active ingredientand
2iu 0.66mg
4iu 1.33mg
8iu 2.66mg
10iu 3.33mg
15iu 4.99mg

We can named the active ingredient as raw hgh(Please check the following picture for the raw hgh).
1g raw hgh can be used for 333 bottles (10iu/vial) hgh.
To a certain extent,it is similar to the unit of concentration.
For example, put 1g salt into the water, we make it as 10iu.
For 5iu, it means putting 0.5mg salt into the water.
You can not see the difference according to the appearance except you taste it.
You can also not see the difference for 5iu hgh and 10 iu hgh from the appearance except you inject it to feel the effect.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Many clients tested the quality for the 95% purity hgh and 99% purity hgh they called,
in fact ,“95% purity hgh”is the hgh with 2iu,”99% purity hgh”is almost the hgh with 5-6 iu.
Maybe you will feel no effect when you use half of the vial(they called 10 iu/vial).
You thought you took 5 iu. In fact, it is only 1iu or 2iu.

:yeahthat:

Attachments

• 98B132EC-1DAC-4BBE-8655-99BEB9E313E2.jpeg
    98B132EC-1DAC-4BBE-8655-99BEB9E313E2.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 651
Chinese master

so,I know,you mean everyone should go to buy your "10iu" hgh for no reason.

**broken link removed**

Lol, that's interesting. You seems to be the only one who know the truth. Then we should all buy your stuff.

your post sort of makes it seem like all hgh is created equal, and the only difference is how much hgh is in the vial..

many more aspects to hgh we need to consider than just how much of it is in the vial.

You can come up with the purity of compound despite whether it contains a filler or not, do it all of the time with HPLC testing. In fact, even if you have a pure solute, whatever it may be, it has to be diluted down to very dilute concentrations. This dilute sample is run against something known as an external standard. There are other methods as well.

The fact is, if they use fillers in the HGH (for whatever reason) or not, it won't affect a test done by HPLC. Simply put, if there is 10 IU of HGH in a vial, and the vial is diluted to a total volume of 1 mL, then there will be 1 IU/mL. It's very simple.

That sample can then be run against an external standard calibration curve and the signal intensity (of the measured sample) is then compared against the calibration curve.

From that you will know the concentration of your sample which you can then multiply times the mL of diluent added to the HGH vial in the first place and voila, you know how many IUs were in that vial to begin with.

If the vendor claims it to be 10 IU per vial, and the results show 9 IU per vial, then you have 90% purity.

It's not magic, it's science :)

If the vendor claims it to be 10 IU per vial, and the results show 9 IU per vial, then you have 90% purity.

That's not how it works. The 'purity' number in GH HPLC testing tells you what percentage of the sample's peptide molecules is actual GH. You know the reference retention time of GH and you look for additional peaks in the vicinity of it to identify any structurally similar molecules in the sample. For example, there may be impurities from the peptide synthesis such as deletion products. The 'purity' number then tells you the percentage of the total AUC that is GH as opposed to impurities.

The actual amount of GH in the vial as measured in IU is a different concept and is in some way inferred from the absorbance intensity at the GH peak.

It is true though that the amount of white powder in the vial does not tell you much about how many IU of GH are in the vial. The white powder itself is just the excipients such as mannitol, sorbitol, sucrose, phosphoric acid, sodium Hydroxide, etc. The actual milligrams of GH are distributed among the white powder and are not visible with the naked eye.

That's not how it works. The 'purity' number in GH HPLC testing tells you what percentage of the sample's peptide molecules is actual GH. You know the reference retention time of GH and you look for additional peaks in the vicinity of it to identify any structurally similar molecules in the sample. For example, there may be impurities from the peptide synthesis such as deletion products. The 'purity' number then tells you the percentage of the total AUC that is GH as opposed to impurities.

The actual amount of GH in the vial as measured in IU is a different concept and is in some way inferred from the absorbance intensity at the GH peak.

So it sounds like then in GH HPLC testing method you're describing, the reported purity is not technically the actual purity (though I don't doubt that this is probably the method used in industry).

I don't think you can claim to know a purity by the method you've described. It simply fails to address the issue of some of how some of the additives (preservatives etc) in the vial of HGH might not even show up on the UV detector. Some of the preservatives are simply not active in the UV ranges of most detectors.

It seems like an external standard would be the way to go. They're generally quite simple, and highly accurate if you've made a good calibration curve.

So it sounds like then in GH HPLC testing method you're describing, the reported purity is not technically the actual purity (though I don't doubt that this is probably the method used in industry).

I don't think you can claim to know a purity by the method you've described. It simply fails to address the issue of some of how some of the additives (preservatives etc) in the vial of HGH might not even show up on the UV detector. Some of the preservatives are simply not active in the UV ranges of most detectors.

It seems like an external standard would be the way to go. They're generally quite simple, and highly accurate if you've made a good calibration curve.
Pretty sure modern HPLC machines can detect the 'additives'/fillers used in the product. The question is: Why the heck would you care?
We want to know 2 things: 1) How much HGH (in units of IU) is in the vial, and 2) how pure is that HGH (in percentage terms).

The amount of fillers/additives/excipients put into the vial is completely irrelevant for the above two questions and would not change the testing results (Apart from affecting molecule stability in the time period before testing).

If as in your example, a vial declared as 10 IU HGH in fact only contains 9IU, then we would say it is 'underdosed by one IU'. It does not make any sense to use the term 'purity' in this context of describing the amount of compound in the sample.

Pretty sure modern HPLC machines can detect the 'additives'/fillers used in the product. The question is: Why the heck would you care?
We want to know 2 things: 1) How much HGH (in units of IU) is in the vial, and 2) how pure is that HGH (in percentage terms).

The amount of fillers/additives/excipients put into the vial is completely irrelevant for the above two questions and would not change the testing results (Apart from affecting molecule stability in the time period before testing).

If as in your example, a vial declared as 10 IU HGH in fact only contains 9IU, then we would say it is 'underdosed by one IU'. It does not make any sense to use the term 'purity' in this context of describing the amount of compound in the sample.

You're correct about the fillers and excipients, as far as the bodybuilder goes. At our lab, we look for two things on a peptide CoA to determine overall purity/potency: purity by HPLC, and content of peptides.

I agree that the main thing that the consumer wants to know is if the vial says 10 IU that they're getting 10 IU.

I think where we disagree is in the method. I'd like to see how your method stacks up against a method using an external standard calibration curve. I believe the calibration curve gives a more accurate value.

I agree that the main thing that the consumer wants to know is if the vial says 10 IU that they're getting 10 IU.

I think where we disagree is in the method. I'd like to see how your method stacks up against a method using an external standard calibration curve. I believe the calibration curve gives a more accurate value.
Obviously any half-decent lab would use external calibration curves for known substances like GH. Nowhere did I suggest the opposite. I just gave you a very basic idea of the methodology used to determine purity without discussing irrelevant details like the method of calibration. All to convey to you that your definition of purity is just plain wrong and absolutely nonsensical.
At this point, you just google basic information about HPLC that have no bearing on the topic at hand, like the fact that external calibration curves give higher precision. You are trying to cover up the fact that you have no fucking idea what you are talking about and are dense as fuck:banghead:. Shut the fuck up already.

To get purity, don't they also incorporate mass spec somehow? Long time ago when I took Organic Chem at college we had to learn how to read those. It wasn't too hard to do and a good way to measure purity if I remember right.

They had us make aspirin in the lab and then we had to analyze it when we were done. Mine sucked, purity wasn't too high.

your post sort of makes it seem like all hgh is created equal, and the only difference is how much hgh is in the vial..

many more aspects to hgh we need to consider than just how much of it is in the vial.

Dear my friend,not all HGH is created equal.They are just same appearance but big difference for effect.

I'd like to tell you more.Please tell me your puzzle.

You can come up with the purity of compound despite whether it contains a filler or not, do it all of the time with HPLC testing. In fact, even if you have a pure solute, whatever it may be, it has to be diluted down to very dilute concentrations. This dilute sample is run against something known as an external standard. There are other methods as well.

The fact is, if they use fillers in the HGH (for whatever reason) or not, it won't affect a test done by HPLC. Simply put, if there is 10 IU of HGH in a vial, and the vial is diluted to a total volume of 1 mL, then there will be 1 IU/mL. It's very simple.

That sample can then be run against an external standard calibration curve and the signal intensity (of the measured sample) is then compared against the calibration curve.

From that you will know the concentration of your sample which you can then multiply times the mL of diluent added to the HGH vial in the first place and voila, you know how many IUs were in that vial to begin with.

I agree with you "The fact is, if they use fillers in the HGH (for whatever reason) or not, it won't affect a test done by HPLC."
But what the test report is not the purity of HGH,but the active ingredient.
For example,you make Finished liquid Tren E 10 ml.You make 1g Tren e powder and mixed with BA,oils.Of course you can test any purity of the elementary substance by HPLC. You can say the purity of the Tren E powder is 99%.But you can not say the finished liquid purity is 99%,right?

"If the vendor claims it to be 10 IU per vial, and the results show 9 IU per vial, then you have 90% purity."
It is not correct to say that.For 10 iu HGH,it contains 3.33mg active ingredient,it just contains 2.997mg active ingredient for 9 iu. Maybe both the active ingredient are 99% purity.
For example, you make Tren E 100mg/ml while someone make it 75mg/ml.You can not say Tren E 100mg/ml is 100% purity while Tren E 75mg/ml is 75% purity.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws