YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

glutathione to combat tagged myo inhibitors.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Now I know myo hmp and folli is laughed at now...but if legit would this work.
I was doing some reading, and saw that tagged products suck out the glutathione which give people the flu like symptoms.

Can you cite what you're inferring?

Or inject glutathione?

I was told things need to be tagged in order for them to work (immune response)
This untagged business was/is fraud.
The above isn't my view/words.
However...the same reps (for the famous untagged myo hmp) who said it was great, later said it was garbage.
And if you've been here long enough...you'll notice the free product loggers are the same guys who claim game changer with every thing they try. Lol

Can you cite what you're inferring?

Jj said this before. But I can't find the proof
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/89094-longest-amount-time/ hi-you-research-follistatin.html

Also

"The other option in the meantime is to supplement high doses of NAC for a few days before and after administration of tagged follistatin.

Glutathione stores are severely depleted during enzymatic cleaving of the tag. Supplementing NAC will replenish your glutathione levels and minimize the negative sides associated with tagged peptides."

What are you hoping to get from myo inhibitors? I know there is merit in this area but in regards of what is available today I doubt it's worth buying them especially if you are paying full price. Now if you are getting them extremely cheap it could be worth an experiment. I once used ACE-031 and it was amazing so I know they can be good. But the last ACE-031 done nothing for me and I developed tendon issues when I used it. It could be coincidence but literally both arms so perhaps it contributed but again no results from the vials just fucked up tendons. When I used Myo HMP it didn't do a thing.

You seem to want to try every drug in your pursuit of I assume extreme size? What are your stats now? Do you want to put on more muscle? After brief experimenting I wouldn't recommend this class of drugs. I don't know how much igf-1 you have used but I think if you wanted to experiment that area of drugs would give much better returns and probably for much less money.

What are you hoping to get from myo inhibitors? I know there is merit in this area but in regards of what is available today I doubt it's worth buying them especially if you are paying full price. Now if you are getting them extremely cheap it could be worth an experiment. I once used ACE-031 and it was amazing so I know they can be good. But the last ACE-031 done nothing for me and I developed tendon issues when I used it. It could be coincidence but literally both arms so perhaps it contributed but again no results from the vials just fucked up tendons. When I used Myo HMP it didn't do a thing.

You seem to want to try every drug in your pursuit of I assume extreme size? What are your stats now? Do you want to put on more muscle? After brief experimenting I wouldn't recommend this class of drugs. I don't know how much igf-1 you have used but I think if you wanted to experiment that area of drugs would give much better returns and probably for much less money.

Naw...its more "drug free" gains im interested in.
I stay around 240lbs 12% bf. 5'8
Oh and I don't believe in igf...expensive pump.
(Research stuff)

I am gonna try a few things in the next month though...I'm actually gonna use a few things for the next 3 months minimum. terbutaline sulfate, ecklonia cava, ep1logue, and high dosed hmb-CA.
I just wanna see what changes if any I can make while on just 750mg test. And 4iu hgh that I'm already on.

Page not found.

Jj said this before. But I can't find the proof
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/89094-longest-amount-time/ hi-you-research-follistatin.html

Also

"The other option in the meantime is to supplement high doses of NAC for a few days before and after administration of tagged follistatin.

Glutathione stores are severely depleted during enzymatic cleaving of the tag. Supplementing NAC will replenish your glutathione levels and minimize the negative sides associated with tagged peptides."

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear