over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo vs Superdrol vs M1T

M1t if you could keep an appetite, let alone down as much cals as you could eat before about week 3 and your liver is shot.

Damn. I need to find a source for M1T.

I just recently started taking superdrol at 10mg 2 hours pre wrokout on the days i train legs and back. The workouts are fantastic! Focus, pumps,strength, and even endurance.

I also been switching to Halo at 10mg as a pre workout but i think i get more of an anabolic effect from superdrol.

I just recently started taking superdrol at 10mg 2 hours pre wrokout on the days i train legs and back. The workouts are fantastic! Focus, pumps,strength, and even endurance.

I also been switching to Halo at 10mg as a pre workout but i think i get more of an anabolic effect from superdrol.

do you really need to use the most absolute powerful thing there is?

if you're getting good results doing something "lesser", why not stick with that?

SD is more anabolic +++. 10-20mg preW 3-4 weeks and you add great lean muscle, not with halo

if you're getting good results doing something "lesser", why not stick with that?

Ya if you can feel good on super why would you want risk hurting yourself and whitting out your liver because it may be a a little stronger. Strong doesn’t mean equal bigger or more strength. Some times it’s the opposite your body is to toxic and you preform worse.

Halo=hard,crazy mean, and hardness no really size at all, but I guess you could justify it helping???????

Superdrol for me was much better than M1T. I homebrew both and both were tested for purity. It was a little experiment I did a while back. M1T is not as strong as everyone says. They are just following the hype. Don’t get me wrong it’s strong but no where near superdrol.

I did 30mgs of both in separate cycle with just hrt test. If you would like to try M1T let me know. Real M1T raws burn very bad when taken orally. I have to put in gel caps so I don’t burn the shit out of my mouth.

Do I need it? No. Would it be nice to have in my arsenal? Yes. Kind of like asking someone if they need a 4K UHD TV when they already have a 1080p hd tv from years ago that works fine.

I don't recall saying that i was going to Swap out superdrol for M1T. In my experience switching compounds ensures that I don't plateau.

In theory, M1T and oral Tren are supposed to be the strongest steroids available.

I only have experience with M1T and it is indeed (at the least) stronger than dbol or adrol. Don't know about the other 2 you mentioned, both too fancy for me :p

Last edited:
Superdrol for me was much better than M1T. I homebrew both and both were tested for purity. It was a little experiment I did a while back. M1T is not as strong as everyone says. They are just following the hype. Don’t get me wrong it’s strong but no where near superdrol.

I did 30mgs of both in separate cycle with just hrt test. If you would like to try M1T let me know. Real M1T raws burn very bad when taken orally. I have to put in gel caps so I don’t burn the shit out of my mouth.

But he’s talking size I believe, would you still say super? M1t is wet er compound I believe. Do you still think super add more tissue?

But he’s talking size I believe, would you still say super? M1t is wet er compound I believe. Do you still think super add more tissue?

Yes absolutely superdrol is better than M1T by a long shot not only in size gains and actual muscle tissue but you will also look amazing on it!!

My go-to for change is inj SD. A small amount daily. I stay lean and vascular, have outstanding pumps in the gym. I train harder and can lift heavier on it.

Halo is hepa toxic, ive tried a couple times on leg day. Felt like I could power lift anything. But its not advisable to be used all the time or every day.

Havent tried the other one. IMO, if i can get grest results, can use daily, have fewer sides... thats the end goal right? SD is my choice. Most results from least needed

Good luck in finding real M1T. I've tried it from at least (two?) very popular vendors here and it was, in my opinion, bunk. The SD from at least one well-known vendor here is very good.

Odd to me how everyone loves superdrol so much... I never saw much from it and I tried a few sources as well as even had the otc versions when they were legally sold. Don't do shit for me, but halodrol would turn me into a golden god.

S.drol

Super drol is superior to m1t and I deff. Got a good m1t source good stuff but the super drol to me is superior.

Superdrol over M1T. For me strength went up quicker and also better pumps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws