over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loving tbol, but hand/finger cramping.

x1xjcramair1x1

Registered
I’ve ran orals (Var and Winny) a few times in my 25 years of training and have felt decent pumps, but just started tbol 50mg daily 3 days ago (first time running) and the pumps are absolutely incredible on this! I’ve always dismissed tbol because it’s very similar to Mast and I run mast with almost every cycle with great results.

Trained shoulders this morning and 12+ hours later they are still pumped as are my arms, hands and fingers. Have any of you run into finger and hand cramping while running this? I work on a keyboard 8-10 hours a day and right now I can deal with it, but wondering if I should bump my Taurine up from 2g a day to 4g a day? I’m good on water intake as I currently drink about 3 gallons per day. Going to run this for 6 weeks total and enjoy chasing these pumps daily.

P.S. And yes Little Slice if I was spanking the monkey or using the fingers on the lady I'd probably discontinue. :D

I’m bout to be on tbol starting Monday and also have to use a keyboard all day. Not looking forward to hand cramps haha but excited for the pumps. You splitting your dose or all preworkout?

I’m bout to be on tbol starting Monday and also have to use a keyboard all day. Not looking forward to hand cramps haha but excited for the pumps. You splitting your dose or all preworkout?

Hopefully it does for you what it's doing for me. For example my cousin doesn't get pumps from tbol, but dbol he does. Everyone is different. I'm running 25mg 45 mins pre-workout and 25mg at 5-7pm. As for the cramps they suck, but working on those minor adjustments now.

Hopefully it does for you what it's doing for me. For example my cousin doesn't get pumps from tbol, but dbol he does. Everyone is different. I'm running 25mg 45 mins pre-workout and 25mg at 5-7pm. As for the cramps they suck, but working on those minor adjustments now.

Well I’d certainly be down for it to do for me what it’s doing for you looking at your profile pic haha. You’re lookin stacked bro. I’m pumped to try tho. Only ran it one time before and it wasn’t a reputable source. I have 10mg this time so think I’ll split 30/30 and run 60 ed. Def will make sure I have some taurine as well.

The worst are stomach cramps from Tbol, I'd up the taurine and if that doesn't fix it maybe lower the Tbol....l

I’ve ran orals (Var and Winny) a few times in my 25 years of training and have felt decent pumps, but just started tbol 50mg daily 3 days ago (first time running) and the pumps are absolutely ........

they say the effects of Tbol is like Dbol minus the bloat, is it the case and what are you stacking it with?

they say the effects of Tbol is like Dbol minus the bloat, is it the case and what are you stacking it with?

True. Currently running 50mg of Test-P and 100mg of Mast-E EOD. 50mg of tbol ED split 25mg morning and 25mg evening. Adding in 50mg of NPP EOD in 1 week.

Taurine 1-2 g/d adn potessium 200 mg/d supplementation helps.

I've taken tbol many times over the years, and right up there with var, it's my favorite. Strange, I've never gotten cramps in the hands or fingers.

I get more size benefit from tbol than var, but both give me great pumps, good strength increase, and nice vascularity. Both are hard on lipids, unfortunately.

50mg is a nice dose, but I can get good benefits at just 20mg/day. 50mg is better, but if you want to save money, you'll still be pleased.

Used it in the past, but no hand cramps. My problem was it threw my lipid profile out of whack! Loved the way it worked though.

Do you guys take tbol on days you're not working out?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws