over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 and T4, which one is better?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered

Some people say that T3 has better efficacy and longer activity. It can increase the metabolic rate and accelerate the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It has a better fat-reducing effect.

It has also been said that T4 is mild and has a small side effect, and it can also achieve the effect of increasing T3 levels through the conversion of deiodinase. What’s more, it is natural T3. So T4 is a better choice.

While in an article by Anthony Roberts,he even said that“If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment.”

Here is the link to the full article:
https://thinksteroids.com/articles/t...rowth-hormone/

In this article, the authors said that we all want T3, but too much exogenous T3 in the body will trigger a negative feedback loop that inhibits the operation of TSH and affects the levels of T4 and T3. T3 is a good thing, but the process of converting T4 to T3 by deiodinase is equally important.

Deiodinase in this process is of great significance for the metabolism of the human body and the regulation of various functions.

So, what’s your opinion about T3 and T4, which one is better? (here also want to thanks johnjuanb1 for the sharing. I found this article link in his thread, thanks!
And the thread link is

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ctors/144305-t4-makes-hgh-more-anabolic.html)

I use both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Neither... Seems to be working just Fine!

I'll Add 100mcgs T-4 here for the next couple days just to See if the striations can get Deeper!

Last edited:
I'd take both simultaneously. Don't want to suppress production of the one you aren't taking.

Im prescribed t4,, i swear every time i try and mess with t3 no matter the dosage my heart races.

I have been using t3 for about 6 months now, last month i added in t4 and i can honestly say i notice a difference. Im on 75mcg t3 and 225mcg t4 (ive read a 3:1 ratio is best) so whatever thats worth. Im also on 5iu gh.

I have been using t3 for about 6 months now, last month i added in t4 and i can honestly say i notice a difference. Im on 75mcg t3 and 225mcg t4 (ive read a 3:1 ratio is best) so whatever thats worth. Im also on 5iu gh.

What differences did you notice adding in T4? This is a genuine question.

What differences did you notice adding in T4? This is a genuine question.

Actually funny how it happened. I always order my t3 from online pharmacies and I got the t3 and t4 names mixed up when ordering, they were 100mcg tabs and I was like sweet just one a day! I had about 2 weeks left of 25mcg t3 so I started with what I thought was 125mcg t3 (bumped from 75) but was actually doing 100:25 t4:t3 and after about a week I noticed I looked leaner (nothing changed) and felt tighter in the mid section, when i went to order something else I noticed my mistake. Had in there ever since!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is Working!!!!
Day 1
But at 245lbs....

100mcg T4 with GH

Let’s say your just taking test and Tren and no GH, will adding T4 to the mix help with leaning out even more?

I would be interested on more anecdotes and theoretical
thoughts on the following:
say you are a bodybuilder who is experienced
in using t3 for competitions, would there be an
advantage in using a combo of t4 and t3 instead?
What ratio?

BTW, on average, what dosage of t4 is a replacement and what gets you hyperthyroid? What factors influence this, is it very individual? Wasn't there some kind of mechanism which limits the chance of "overdosing" with t4?

Let’s say your just taking test and Tren and no GH, will adding T4 to the mix help with leaning out even more?
Increasing your metabolism will always accelerate fat loss brother. Idk why everyone mentions HGH when they mention T4. These drugs are independent. GH just accelerates thyroid conversion of T4 to T3, whether you are taking thyroid hormones or not, GH does this. Just a byproduct of it. There is no magically benefit to combining the two however. It makes sense because they are both fat burners but there is no magic to it. Its just like stacking any other PED.

I would be interested on more anecdotes and theoretical
thoughts on the following:
say you are a bodybuilder who is experienced
in using t3 for competitions, would there be an
advantage in using a combo of t4 and t3 instead?
What ratio?

BTW, on average, what dosage of t4 is a replacement and what gets you hyperthyroid? What factors influence this, is it very individual? Wasn't there some kind of mechanism which limits the chance of "overdosing" with t4?

If your using T3, adding more T4 that will get converted to T3 is the same as just adding more T3. Mixing them is like a thyroid sustanon. No magic to it.

100mcgs makes my wife super hyperthyroid lol. Literally tanks her TSH to the lowest values I've ever seen. almost 0! For me I'm in range just in the hyper part of the range at the same dose. Very individual brother.

The only limit is your body not converting all of it but I'll tell you what, the more I took the more got converted according to my bloodwork so no REAL limit that I see.

Increasing your metabolism will always accelerate fat loss brother. Idk why everyone mentions HGH when they mention T4. These drugs are independent. GH just accelerates thyroid conversion of T4 to T3, whether you are taking thyroid hormones or not, GH does this. Just a byproduct of it. There is no magically benefit to combining the two however. It makes sense because they are both fat burners but there is no magic to it. Its just like stacking any other PED.

So if I were to take 100mcgs of T4 a day would that cause my T3 to crash?
Also would I notice fat loss with the addition of the T4. Forgive me if I did not understand...

Bad reaction to T4 Synthroid

Be very careful with T4 lots of people myself included are highly algeric to Iodine which when taking T4 aka Synthroid it builds up after about 3 weeks than converts to a high level of Iodine in your system. I took it once and around week 3 I had a very bad reaction to it and I became covered in hives, and I mean covered from head to toe, itched bad all over went to ER where they gave me an I.V. of Benadryl. The difference between T3 and T4 is simply T3 Cytomel is missing 1 molecule which is Iodine. Most people need T3 not T4 I guess you can tell by a blood test google it tho I’m not exactly sure how you tell but be careful if you take T4 at the time like an idiot I didn’t do my research but we didn’t have the internet at the time like now either it was in the year 1999.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131