over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo+anadrol vs test/tren base + Stanolone for preworkout

woodsy

Newbies
Anyone tried both combinations preworkout? Which did you prefer ? Have been using halo&drol. Just got some Rampage(test/tren) and Stanolone I’m going to try out. Hoping it’s better as it would be better on the liver. Excited for this newest experiment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I prefer to snort some meth

I love stanalone. Probably my favorite drug! Always stay hard and feeling good. Tons of energy. I like to feel good in the gym. So I don’t like using a lot of tren base or halo. If I’m flat and aggressive I feel like just not wanting to be around anyone or wanting to train. If I’m not at my best performance and I take aggression boosters I’ll hurt myself. So I prefer stanalone as my choice

I love stanalone. Probably my favorite drug! Always stay hard and feeling good. Tons of energy. I like to feel good in the gym. So I don’t like using a lot of tren base or halo. If I’m flat and aggressive I feel like just not wanting to be around anyone or wanting to train. If I’m not at my best performance and I take aggression boosters I’ll hurt myself. So I prefer stanalone as my choice
Are you using injectable stanolone?? I just picked up some myself. How much do you use and protocol?

Both sound like terrible ideas.

Combine them.

yes.. injectable stanolone(dht base), provides a steady stream of energy combined with a
very positive sense of well being. the 'happy' steroid if you will. it seems to amplify the endorphin release or uptake as you go deeper into your workout.
this happens everytime i use 30mg preworkout. ill inject one hour priror to hitting the gym.
after about 15mins of lifting, i get into a very intense, focused, zone.
if i happen to be listening to music on my heaphones, whatever song is playing sounds 1000x better. i can hear all the notes and the various tracks/channels and other sounds i never noticed before. same effect weed has on me.. mind muscle connection seems to be amplified as well.
less rest between sets, and what seems to be a never ending amount of energy.. good stuff.
also with injectable stanolone, along with sense of well being, i also feel very confident.
again, this is a very happy substance.
when i first noticed this about injectable stanonlone i was addicted.
pinning twice a day. but i did notice after a few days, i seemed to grow little more impatient, and the 'happy' feeling seemed to lessen or just plain disappeared.
now, i only pin on heacy bench and heavy leg days.
so 2-3 times per week, and the focus and all the other positives are still present.

i have found that injectable dht base can hold without super solvents.. but you're limited to 20-30mg per ml.
as a pre-workout do you need 100mg? 100mg is just a nice round number that looks good.. but the reality of it is, you probably get the same benefits of 30mg vs 100mg as it relates to preworkout.

all other base substances and traditional orals can all hold without super solvents at 20-30mg per ml.

30mg sometimes requires a little re-heating.
below 30mg, no re-heating required.

for those using injectable super-drol, i would bet even 20mg is too high to inject on a daily basis. 5mg-10mg, in injectable form should be more than enough, while still seeing expected weight/strength gains.

i would like to see how i react to this low dose of injectable super drol.
i'm also curious to see how i feel on injectable tren base.

i dont even use orals via oral administration.. if i use an oral its prepared as an injectable.
i can get away with 10-15mg 3x per week of injectable anadrol and another 10-15mg 3x per week of injectable turinabol and i stay nice, lean, full, and strong.

Never have done halo+drol but I have used 50/50mg of test/tren base. It was intense very focused and aggressive workout. Had a couple problems with the pip and slight bruising. Also I feel like my blood pressure would sky rocket and I would have a slight headache afterwards.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws