over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy at Canadian gym starts a fight

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guy thinks its his job to throw a young 19 yr old doing deadlifts out because he is making too much noise. The article mentions that people had complained before so they had him use extra mats under the barbell to soften the noise.

The other lifter evidently had enough of the noise and tried to force the kid to leave.

Weightlifter at Canada gym attacked mid-workout for making too much noise | Fox News

He was deadlifting a bit obnoxiously, but there was no call for what this guy did IMO.

Ridiculous! I hear that every day at the gym. Sure it can annoying at times, but deadlifts have been around forever and they’re always loud. His form was not that bad. The dude kicking him needs to be thrown out!

Ridiculous! I hear that every day at the gym. Sure it can annoying at times, but deadlifts have been around forever and they’re always loud. His form was not that bad. The dude kicking him needs to be thrown out!

Yeah, it said that the guy on the offensive had his membership revoked and they offered the young guy a lifetime membership. Nice thing to do. Only thing is the teen was offered a lifetime membership at his "dream" gym and it sounds like he went there instead. Nice ending to the story. Its good to see once in awhile!

I was thinking this would show some punk 19 year old being stupid, but the kid was doing nothing wrong and not even making much noise, if that guy put his hands on me like that I would have a case that's for damn sure.

I was thinking this would show some punk 19 year old being stupid, but the kid was doing nothing wrong and not even making much noise, if that guy put his hands on me like that I would have a case that's for damn sure.

A case, like a lawsuit? You drop that clown, that's what you do! He was waaaay out of line!!

A case, like a lawsuit? You drop that clown, that's what you do! He was waaaay out of line!!

lol, no, I mean a case as in the cops would have to come and get me

Honestly, there was nothing wrong here... just the sound of the plates on the ground, which is absolutely impossible to avoid while doing DL. The kid wasn't yelling, screaming or whatever... not a single noise got out of his mouth, you couldn't even hear him breath! :eek:

Bad case of tren anger/roid rage from the dude that kicked him... :rolleyes::p

A lot more to the story really lol

1.Apparently this place is like the Canadian planet fitness

2.they have asked him multiple multiple times,very nicely, to control his ROM better or he can't do deadlifts as they are already against the rules. He told them he's not doing that.(there are vids of all of this on his YT,happened to be titled "buzzfit dumbass")

3.Hes been posting vids of the guy calling him a dumbass lol

4.that guy is actually a staff member who was off of work,not a random gym member

5.the kids form is horrible and he damn near free falls the weight back to the ground.

I agree it was extremely unnecessary to put hands on the kid,but he's not some completely innocent victim, been basically telling the guy to fuck off and disobeying the rules consistently and recording the staff and posting vids calling them dumbasses. A bit of an antagonizer.

If what he was doing was against any rules then that gym is a fucking joke. He should be posting videos and saying there dumbasses if what he was doing was an issue. (beside the bad form of course. Lol) weights make noise. Im tired of gyms going over the top with there rules because of all the pussys that go and complain because they cant lift anything over 10lbs.

Last edited:
Damn, when I was that age I would have smashed that douche in the back of the head with a dumbbell when he was under a bar. Fortunately, I have matured a lot since those days

A lot more to the story really lol

1.Apparently this place is like the Canadian planet fitness

2.they have asked him multiple multiple times,very nicely, to control his ROM better or he can't do deadlifts as they are already against the rules. He told them he's not doing that.(there are vids of all of this on his YT,happened to be titled "buzzfit dumbass")

3.Hes been posting vids of the guy calling him a dumbass lol

4.that guy is actually a staff member who was off of work,not a random gym member

5.the kids form is horrible and he damn near free falls the weight back to the ground.

I agree it was extremely unnecessary to put hands on the kid,but he's not some completely innocent victim, been basically telling the guy to fuck off and disobeying the rules consistently and recording the staff and posting vids calling them dumbasses. A bit of an antagonizer.

This is pretty much what I assumed reading between the lines, that this was some type of 'Planet Fitness' set-up. Also explains why the kid had the camera going. Regardless, he wasn't making anymore noise than what goes on at my gym, and I would have smacked the douche that put his foot on the barbell, that could be dangerous.

Observations:

1. You are technically supposed to drop deadlifts like that, it's proper form.

2. The guy throwing him out doesn't even look like he lifts.

3. Putting his foot on the bar like that could have caused serious injury and he should be charged with assault. He is lucky he didn't get his face caved in for doing that, he deserved it.

4. Only cowardly insecure fucks do shit like that, anyone that even had the slightest amount of training could have finished that guy with one punch after he shoved the deadlifter and it would have been self defense. He was wide open after the shove.

If what he was doing was against any rules then that gym is a fucking joke. He should be posting videos and saying there dumbasses if what he was doing was an issue. (beside the bad form of course. Lol) weights make noise. Im tired of gyms going over the top with there rules because of all the pussys that go and complain because they cant lift anything over 10lbs.

Then don't give those gyms your business. There's really nothing for you or the kid to complain about. He's been getting kicked out for deadlifts for the past 4 months at least (his vids of getting boots start around then), if he doesn't like their rules then he needs to find a new gym,if he acted like an adult this asshole would have never had to opportunity to attack him.

Then don't give those gyms your business. There's really nothing for you or the kid to complain about. He's been getting kicked out for deadlifts for the past 4 months at least (his vids of getting boots start around then), if he doesn't like their rules then he needs to find a new gym,if he acted like an adult this asshole would have never had to opportunity to attack him.

So his actions justify another person to commit felony assault against him? Doesn't work that way. Oh hey...that chick is dressed really slutty. I guess im allowed to grope her breasts right? I mean...if she didn't want me to she should have covered them. See where im going here?

On a side note...what asshole that trains at a gym is bothered by the sound of weights clanking around?

He's probably a decent kid. If he was trenning there would have been blood everywhere.

This clip frustrated me so much. I can't believe the kid deadlifting managed to keep his cool during that.

looked like kid got injured as soon as the bar dropped

looked like he grabbed his groin area

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws