over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interview With Chris Aceto

muskate

Registered
Getting to interview Chris Aceto on my podcast this afternoon was a real special moment for me. Doing this interview really hit home on why he's the one the best prep coaches in the business.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIbbVFmA8Vs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIbbVFmA8Vs[/ame]

Does he talk drugs at all or does he still pretend to be a diet coach :rolleyes:

Does he talk drugs at all or does he still pretend to be a diet coach :rolleyes:

If you listen to interviews with any of Aceto's past or present clients (Luke Sandoe and Jose Raymond for example) EVERYONE says he's verrry reasonable with drug usage. Jose mentioned he went into a NY PRO, one which he won, running 900 total AAS.

I can appreciate the lower doses.. But many don't mention their dosing of SLIN and hgh.. It's amazing how little aas is needed when a proper slin and HGH protocal is in place..

I often wonder what makes guys like him , Glass , Rambob , Faraha so much more coveted than say John Meadows and some of the other coaches that charge way less.

I mean I've seen some of the "smaller" name coaches bring their clients in to show in amazing shape and have them add great size.

4K for Farrah. Couple guys here use Aceto. Drugs aren’t crazy at all, but 900 total.. cmon bro. This is the real world.

I think he did pretty well with Jay Cutler, Paul Demayo, and so on. Been doing it for so long he has that sixth sense. A coach can't help when clients don't follow the rules.

Will listen in the morning on my drive to work!

I often wonder what makes guys like him , Glass , Rambob , Faraha so much more coveted than say John Meadows and some of the other coaches that charge way less.

I mean I've seen some of the "smaller" name coaches bring their clients in to show in amazing shape and have them add great size.

politics

4K for Farrah. Couple guys here use Aceto. Drugs aren’t crazy at all, but 900 total.. cmon bro. This is the real world.

I know a pro who placed in the top 5 at a pro show on 1g total, I'm certain he was being truthful. It's not impossible, some people are hyper-responders or they have used way more in the past to gain their size and now can get good results on much less.

I don't believe anything that comes out of these guys mouths when it comes to doses.

He’s prepping a very good friend of mine on circa this dose.

I’ve seen the cycle changes n diet here n there as he’s went through

Totally shocked me it did.

Didn’t recommend GH as needed either. Was my push that made him add it (ansamone I was impressed with £

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Sandoe said Aceto almost killed him
with diuretics and he "lost trust" in him because Aceto
didn't take responsibility for it. It was Dyazide as well as Lasix.

I can appreciate the lower doses.. But many don't mention their dosing of SLIN and hgh.. It's amazing how little aas is needed when a proper slin and HGH protocal is in place..

What in your eyes a proper slin and GH protocol?

Luke Sandoe said Aceto almost killed him
with diuretics and he "lost trust" in him because Aceto
didn't take responsibility for it. It was Dyazide as well as Lasix.

Cedric also had some problem before an Olympia due to Aceto protocols.

When you used to use a lot of AAS for a long time, it is far easier to look equally good on less afterwards. It's not like 900mg was his all time highest dose.

When you used to use a lot of AAS for a long time, it is far easier to look equally good on less afterwards. It's not like 900mg was his all time highest dose.

These guys also have to get off for a long bit (if they can recover) or get to TRT doses for a long bit so they can respond to lower doses.

This. All these dudes preaching trt or very small doses aren’t mentioning what they used to get to that size. Sure not all used huge doses but the fact remains once you get your body to a certain weight and hold it, that’s the new homeostasis and it’s hard to drop. Or reverse it, someone was huge, comes off, introduces small doses, blows back up. Muscle memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

800mg Tren Ace
100mg test

Lol I kidding, I just making a funny

Drug protocol he gave a super heavy weight uk amature Arron Hudson, Arron is very honest and doesnt really take bodybuilding seriously as he has a good job and it’s just pure hobby to him so I trust him when he talks about drug usage, the guys a freak of nature and very down to ya earth, he actually takes the piss out of all the “insta bodybuilders” too which is funny

Attachments

• A99AA2AE-682F-4530-B848-F5CFEC34C7D4.jpg
    A99AA2AE-682F-4530-B848-F5CFEC34C7D4.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members