over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can’t get over the guy who stole that plane

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
This is OT but grounds I think for an interesting discussion. Link to the basic story below but essentially a young airport employee with ZERO flight experience and inclined to commit suicide steals a plane and goes for an amazing joy ride

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/12/us/seattle-stolen-plane-crash/index.html

Here’s the actual recording of the conversation between him and air traffic control who does a hell of a job sounding calm with other planes and the guy they really have my respect

https://youtu.be/DstWZY_eUOc

Take a look at the comment section also this guy won a lot of people over.

This could have been really tragic but ended up being like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day when he steals the truck and goes on a suicidal chase

How the fuck do you steal a plane from an airport and take off without anyone noticing?

The audio was fucking hilarious, “ehh I’ve played video games before so i know what I’m doing a little bit” the entire audio he’s just calm like it’s a fucking joke.

I remember playing Microsoft's Flight Simulator when I was a kid and when you can fly there, you can probably fly irl as well. I personally never managed to take off on my own, much less land. Great game though.

It's absolutely hilarious and a bit sad/disturbing all at once. The best part was when he asked if it could pull off a barrel roll and from the sound of the audio, he did pull it off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm honestly impressed. I think more Air Traffic Controllers commit suicide than any other profession. Not gonna google it, but im fairly certain its up there.

Bipolar Psychosis, rest in peace troubled soul

It is amazing how he was able to fly the plane so well. He did some spirally loops and crazy stunts with a plane that size. Good thing he didn't crash it over those homes he flew over. Could have been much worse.

I remember playing Microsoft's Flight Simulator when I was a kid and when you can fly there, you can probably fly irl as well. I personally never managed to take off on my own, much less land. Great game though.

Ive got a flight simulator for the PC and the manual for it is like 300 to 400 pages long! It is insane. Inside the cockpit there are all of the buttons and controls found on the real thing. I once tried to take off in a military jet and I couldn't even get it off the ground. Ill have to play that one in "arcade" mode because I don't have the patience to read that big long manual and all the controls. Simply amazing he even took off. He must have played the simulator I have or one similar. One of them I have you can do in VR too, so its much like real life.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/index.php

Last edited:
I'm honestly impressed. I think more Air Traffic Controllers commit suicide than any other profession. Not gonna google it, but im fairly certain its up there.

I know in Australia it’s the tradie/construction industry with the highest suicide rate I believe

Another sad millennial, failed by the world that the baby boomers created. Our country is being flooded with invaders, we donate multiple millions per year to a zionist regime built on stolen land, people are confused about their own genitalia, 300 motherfuckers applying for a job with 1 opening, student loan debt bubbling up to hilarious amounts, the housing market is shit, there's birth control pills and SSRI's in our water, bitches are protesting for the right to murder their own kids harder than ever before, all of our entertainment is just recycled re-makes and sad ripoffs from better days. Our culture and social interactions are just a shell of their former selves, reduced to self-depricating humor on retarded facebook memes.

Is it any wonder that all kids in their 20s wanna do is jam themselves silly with opiates, join fringe political movements, or, I don't know...steal planes on a whim and go for a joyride?

Most people will read about this and listen to the audio and be like "Lmao that's wild". But I see the bigger picture. God help this country.

Last edited:
Another sad millennial, failed by the world that the baby boomers created. Our country is being flooded with invaders, we donate multiple millions per year to a zionist regime built on stolen land, people are confused about their own genitalia, 300 motherfuckers applying for a job with 1 opening, student loan debt bubbling up to hilarious amounts, the housing market is shit, there's birth control pills and SSRI's in our water, bitches are protesting for the right to murder their own kids harder than ever before, all of our entertainment is just recycled re-makes and sad ripoffs from better days. Our culture and social interactions are just a shell of their former selves, reduced to self-depricating humor on retarded facebook memes.

Is it any wonder that all kids in their 20s wanna do is jam themselves silly with opiates, join fringe political movements, or, I don't know...steal planes on a whim and go for a joyride?

Most people will read about this and listen to the audio and be like "Lmao that's wild". But I see the bigger picture. God help this country.

i would like to subscribe to your news letter sir!

It is amazing how he was able to fly the plane so well. He did some spirally loops and crazy stunts with a plane that size. Good thing he didn't crash it over those homes he flew over. Could have been much worse.

anyone can fly a plane lol... it's the landing part that is hard

anyone can fly a plane lol... it's the landing part that is hard

Heck, try that flight simulator I linked here. I couldn't even figure out how to start the engines. So many knobs and buttons everywhere. He had to have a good knowledge of the controls before he took off. It is not nearly as easy as you think it is.

I know in Australia it’s the tradie/construction industry with the highest suicide rate I believe

Very high stress job. Doesn't look like he was one though. He did some other tasks at the airport that I think were considerably less stressful and lower skill level.

Air traffic controlling is really tough I think. I have known two guys that did it and you should hear some of their tales! Simply insane. Both were in the army before taking the job. One was a pilot in a helicopter during the Vietnam war and the other was a bit older and stationed over somewhere near Japan after the big war. Both really tough guys.

Ive got a flight simulator for the PC and the manual for it is like 300 to 400 pages long! It is insane. Inside the cockpit there are all of the buttons and controls found on the real thing. I once tried to take off in a military jet and I couldn't even get it off the ground. Ill have to play that one in "arcade" mode because I don't have the patience to read that big long manual and all the controls. Simply amazing he even took off. He must have played the simulator I have or one similar. One of them I have you can do in VR too, so its much like real life.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/index.php

Unfortunately in MS's flight simulator, there was no arcade mode. If there were I would have probably actually flown a plane instead of messing it up on the tarmac lol

Lol, I hated that game to death, how could they give you such a complicated game when you were a 15-year-old boy and you just wanted to kill Martians?

Lol wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members