5millionbucks

Registered
I have an appointment with an endo next week. But here are my results:

Prolactin 58.2 ng/ml
Testosterone 404 ng/dL
Free testosterone 59.8 pg/mL
LH 1.4 mIU/mL
FSH 4 mIU/mL

Is there a chance I kind of have low test for my age im 25; because doctor says I'm in normal range and I checked out with everything besides my prolactin levels. Wondering if I can get prescribed TRT when I see my endo; cause 404 seems like decent but kind of on the lower side of testosterone for my age. BTW I've never used anabolics before; most anabolic shit I'm on now is Laxogenin and epicatechin which hasn't really done anything for me.

Test is within range, unfortunately. Prolactin is very high.

thats what it says on paper; but doing more research mine would be in the range of someone in their 60s-80s; even free test is low for my age, and I'm 25. Looking it up people in their 20s-30s have an avg total t of 550-650; im pretty sure I'm in the low end.

thats what it says on paper; but doing more research mine would be in the range of someone in their 60s-80s; even free test is low for my age, and I'm 25. Looking it up people in their 20s-30s have an avg total t of 550-650; im pretty sure I'm in the low end.

Its low for your age....but its still in range. Good luck getting your doc to prescribe it

What physiological symptoms do you have?

What are all the supplements/drugs/prescriptions,etc.. you are taking? Prolactin shouldn’t “naturally” be high.

Laxogenin and epicatechin, don't think they are the causing factors cause I don't feel any different, maybe lil less achy on the joints thats why I take it. Strength department, reps etc. doesnt really help me like basic creatine mono would. Thats about it, don't take anything else. Thats whats weird when I got the call from the nurse she said everything checked out well besides prolactin and that I had to see an endo. Now looking at the results and doing research my free test/total test is on the low side on top my prolactin is super high. If anything the increase fats and taking laxogenin probably increase my test a lil bit, so probably without them it would most likely be in the higher 300s like 370-380. I also forgot to mention, dunno if this is a big deal but my nipples have always been bigger than avg since I was young, like real prone to having some fat on my lower pecs/not gyno no lumps or bitch tits; but I remember people used to always tell u gotta do more decline bench when I was younger. So I guess I have sort of puffy nipples, nothing to crazy though even at bodyfat levels at 10-12% abs veiny, seperation etc.

Last edited:
most likely u'll get an mri. pituitary tumor check. prolactinemia.

you're not on any medications? Really is odd to see prolactin THAT high if youre not using hormones and aren't on any medications. Google Prolactinemia.

I get regular bloods and Laxogenin shot my prolactin up really quick. Gave the rest to my bud and he loved the stuff. Mk-677 also did it to me. Honestly those legal SARMs give me way more sides than test.

what was before and after bloods with laxo, and how much were you taking a day? I was taking 100mg a day from hi tech labs, to be honest not seeing any strength gains or endurance; maybe some joint relief though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity