YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on switching from Tren to NPP and staying hard/dry.

Test-o-lean

Registered
I'd just like to get some other peoples opinions here. This process has been repeated 3 times now over the past 2 years. I'll run Tren A, Mast P, and Test P for a couple months and with my diet and cardio, Im able to get very lean, dry, and hard and stay that way pretty easily for the duration. I will then start to reduce the Tren A and add in NPP, while keeping the Mast P and Test P the same. I'll slowly reduce the Tren until it's totally out while increasing the NPP to take its place. As I do this, I start to lose definition and dryness. My diet, cardio, and lifting stay exactly the same. No variance. The only variable is the NPP. Im guessing this is due to increased estro, prolactin, or both from the NPP.

Tren A - 210mg's total per week
Mast P - 180mg's total per week
Test P - 150mg's total per week
Injects are MWF
Aromasin - 5mg on MWF
Prami - .125mg on MWF

Variable: NPP introduced and ran at 210mg's per week total to replace Tren.

I know this is guess work at best without getting bloodwork done, but any recommendations on increasing the Aromasin or Prami to help try to stay dry(er) and hard with the NPP?

Currently 5'11 and 219 pounds. Guessing BF % is around 7-8 %

That NPP dose is quite small. I'm not saying that is the reasoning but I imagine upping to 400-500mg would help. Also, we know tren a literally changes a physique like no other drug, so there's that.

if i read that right...
i dont think 210mg npp is gonna have equal/same effects as 210mg tren a week
i feel like thats comparing masteron at 100mg and halo at 100mg... 2 totally different things really...
you wont be as dry on npp as tren period. imo. you will be fuller tho. give n take:eek:
-F2S

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand the question?

IMO, you are doing everything backwards. You should normally phase out NPP in favor of Tren... not vice vesra.

Tren is meant as a competition drug, primarily, not an off-season growing drug. It will give a very dry and hard look, compared to anything that NPP is able to give.

IMO, start running Test/NPP to grow, although understand you may have a semi watery look ... then, phase OUT the NPP in favor of your classic Test/Tren/Masteron to achieve the dry look you want.

However, NPP probably needs to be run at 300mg a week or more to have a significant effect. I would not bother running Masteron during a growth phase, unless you "absolutely must" stay lean and dry for whatever reason, as it is mostly a cosmetic drug that is potentially hard on your lipids and hairline. It may help you look better, but it will not contribute significantly to real muscle growth.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand the question?

IMO, you are doing everything backwards. You should normally phase out NPP in favor of Tren... not vice vesra.

Tren is meant as a competition drug, primarily, not an off-season growing drug. It will give a very dry and hard look, compared to anything that NPP is able to give.

IMO, start running Test/NPP to grow, although understand you may have a semi watery look ... then, phase OUT the NPP in favor of your classic Test/Tren/Masteron to achieve the dry look you want.

However, NPP probably needs to be run at 300mg a week or more to have a significant effect. I would not bother running Masteron during a growth phase, unless you "absolutely must" stay lean and dry for whatever reason, as it is mostly a cosmetic drug that is potentially hard on your lipids and hairline. It may help you look better, but it will not contribute significantly to real muscle growth.

I have to agree with this. makes the most sense

I grow with drugs like test, deca, and npp.. I also keep estrogen a little higher, hence less aromasin.. then I tighten up with test, and tren and either proviron or Masteron with higher aromasin.

you can also try test, tren, and a low dose of npp.

no matter what you do youre just not going to keep the same hardness switching tren for npp. higher androgens are going to help you in the hardness department.

are you using any hgh?

seems like you've been following the same pattern for a while. might not hurt to switch it up. a lot of people like test, tren and npp together. 2 19nors aren't nearly as bad as it sounds when it comes to sides. I dont notice a difference at all. you're taking prami anyways.

Last edited:
I mean diet is really the only thing I can think of. I maintain a similar leanness to my avi year round (give or take a few lbs) and I don't notice much difference in water retention between most compounds (with the exception of very high test doses with some mk or gh).

Tren gives a slightly more grainier and vascular work for me but also flatter. I'd say keep all electrolytes/water consumption as consistent through the week as possible.

If anything tren is more forgiving than other compounds in that I can get away with being more lenient on food choices (composition wise i.e. dairy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, sodium bomb meals) and not notice water retention from it, where I might with it out of my system.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws