advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competitive bodybuilders, what is day to day life like for you?

A lot of truths in this post. There is a lot of different facets for creating attraction but if were just focusing on the physical, Facial attraction is going to have A LOT more weight with women then a hot or muscular body. This is usually the case for men too esp when considering long term exclusive relationships.

If guys here would would just take a fraction of that time as they do working out and planning meals to focusing on improving and maintaining facial attractiveness--- full head of hair, white teeth, being well groomed, better dressed ; theyd make their life in generally a lot easier. Dating opportunities will expand and more people you encounter everyday will generally treat you better.

I know that this is not seen as mascualine and generally gets shamed on to try to look more handsome however it's very self defeating behavior. Example.. bigger guys always hating on the fit pretty boys.

However all grooming should be done behind close doors/ In privacy and done in such a way as it still looks natural to remain masculine. This is where pretty boys fuck it up and get such a bad rap.

People often talk like every women/man is the same on here. We are all different. However, people will always be attracted by looks first. Your physique is part of that but facial features will likely make up for most for the majority of people. If you are attractive with a good body then you will attract a lot of women. If you don't have anything else to back those looks up then you can still pull but basically just the equivalent of you in a woman. These days there are tonnes of pretty girls with no personality who spend a lot of their day taking snapchat selfies. The same if you are rich and ugly you will attract mainly gold diggers. Obviously a good personality and sense of humour is everything as well.

This is all common sense and as Maldorf posted it's about balance. The fact a lot of guys really into the gym are self absorbed idiots flexing at every reflection puts girls off. They are obsessed with their bodies and think women are as well which is never the case. Being big can put girls off but if you're nice and fun once they see that the stereotype disappears from their minds. Most of you guys think all women are golddiggers or this and that and that is part of the reason you probably have no idea how to get attractive and well rounded women. I will say generally women definitely prefer athletic, lean with size but nothing over the top. But I haven't had an issue when out at my biggest I just seem to attract more "naughty" girls.

I used a charcoal face mask the other week. Does that count :eek::D

A lot of truths in this post. There is a lot of different facets for creating attraction but if were just focusing on the physical, Facial attraction is going to have A LOT more weight with women then a hot or muscular body. This is usually the case for men too esp when considering long term exclusive relationships.

If guys here would would just take a fraction of that time as they do working out and planning meals to focusing on improving and maintaining facial attractiveness--- full head of hair, white teeth, being well groomed, better dressed ; theyd make their life in generally a lot easier. Dating opportunities will expand and more people you encounter everyday will generally treat you better.

I know that this is not seen as mascualine and generally gets shamed on to try to look more handsome however it's very self defeating behavior. Example.. bigger guys always hating on the fit pretty boys.

However all grooming should be done behind close doors/ In privacy and done in such a way as it still looks natural to remain masculine. This is where pretty boys fuck it up and get such a bad rap.

being handsome is not masculine? lol..

everyone hates on the 'fit pretty boys' because they tend to be self-absorbed and obnoxious as fuck

taking loads of selfies, matching sets of ludicrously bright clothing/shoes/hats

and they travel in packs and clog up the gym to use weights that are light af and take pictures of each other for social media LOL.

ive had friends who fit into this category... and they would ask me to take literally HUNDREDS of pictures of them...just to get the right angle.

Lol...I might be a few screws loose since I find each one equally as entertaining.
Youre not wrong. Where else can you discuss this stuff?

Other muscular strangers in real life are few and far in between who'd discuss this openly...

If I ran into little slice, I'd think he was weird asf lmao...(no bully obv [emoji16] )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I agree with you, being handsome is masculine. The effort to maintain handsomeness can be seen more as feminine especially if a lot of effort is displayed and if this effort is displayed in public ie pretty boys fixing there hair or popping facial pimples in the gym mirror.

I should of used a better example earlier. I just put down the first idea to pop into my head. I guess a better example would be the big bloat moon face guy who's balding and looks 10 to 20 years older than he really is with skin that could pass off as leather who proclaimed he doesnt give a flying fuck about anything but what the scale says.

everyone hates on the 'fit pretty boys' because they tend to be self-absorbed and obnoxious as fuck

taking loads of selfies, matching sets of ludicrously bright clothing/shoes/hats

and they travel in packs and clog up the gym to use weights that are light af and take pictures of each other for social media LOL.

ive had friends who fit into this category... and they would ask me to take literally HUNDREDS of pictures of them...just to get the right angle.

real talk though ^^^ this thread is great

well here in asia this is how it goes:

-if you are far too muscular you scare all the women away, and attract all the ladyboys, and some will even think you are gay just because you are too big. ridiculous but true
-if you are too big and handsome its troublesome or difficult to get women because every single women thinks you are a playboy, and have 100 different women. The muscles and handsome combination send that vibration. Don't ask me why
-if you are a physique looking guy women will run your way, and so will the ladyboys.
-they want a guy that is rich first , second handsome physique/funny after
-mostly the women dont want a guy that will crush them in the sack here, they feel taunted whatever

if you have the facial looks and a muscular body/gentlemen, you are set to go. i'm not particularly funny and i've gotten some very attractive women in the countries that i lived

-if you are far too muscular you scare all the women away, and attract all the ladyboys, and some will even think you are gay just because you are too big. ridiculous but true
-if you are too big and handsome its troublesome or difficult to get women because every single women thinks you are a playboy, and have 100 different women. The muscles and handsome combination send that vibration. Don't ask me why
-if you are a physique looking guy women will run your way, and so will the ladyboys.
-mostly the women dont want a guy that will crush them in the sack here, they feel taunted whatever

if you have the facial looks and a muscular body/gentlemen, you are set to go. i'm not particularly funny and i've gotten some very attractive women in the countries that i lived

are you white?

Your list here is just not isolated to asia. I'd say almost all of this applies to any women on planet earth.

bumble, tinder, coffee meets bagel, etc.

I know guys way uglier than you, with less money, and no game, who pull quite well.

women become much less choosy after 35 :eek:

I recently became single after an 8 year relationship..... just finished competing for the year so now i'll be putting myself "out there" … about 10lbs above stage weight right now and plan on staying here now that i'm single.... but from what I've heard its rough out there.... I don't have much "game" so its gonna be tough for me... i'll return and let you guys know how its going.... lol

I broke up over a month ago from a seven month relationship

Ive done quite a lot of approaches, in the gym, in supermarkets, wherever I see a girl and have the time, confidence, etc to talk with her. Much of it is location, if your in Miami chances obviously are much more choices than say the city I live in with 17,000 people and the nearest city with 65,000 is forty five minutes away, big city, lots of options.

To a previous poster...these Dudes with the model girls that are bald ugly, etc im guessing they are in a smaller city not around much?

Theres a girl around here thats hot that goes with a guy that not too hot in looks, he drives a 40 k car so im guessing he has money. I personally buy cash for my vehicles, and stay within my budget, but some guys buy a nice car just to get a girl and some girls will date a guy without a job because he has a nice car. Talking long-term though these 45 year old guys that use gear and gh to pull chicks because theyre looks tock is ticking I find it funny and they may have sex up with some 18-30 year olds, but it seems to be short term only.
Like you Tree Ive been hurt, Long term Relationships when they end, hurt, and it may take some time for you to get back out there and actually land a relationship. I wish you the best.

Im 37 and look 30 I even have 30 on my tinder profile and ill tell them later. I could be wrong, it seems talking to chicks online is way easier to set up a date than approaching them in person. I hope Im wrong because ive been approaching girls and nada, most have boyfriends, husbands, again im in a small city

generally, a guy that has a great personality, and yes it matters a lot, has some money and doing decent for himself, and keeps themselves well groomed, clips fingernails, brushes teeth, doesn't wear the same clothes everyday, wears deodorant can do well. It all depends what she is looking for as well, some girls prefer looks over money, some girls money over looks, all of them prefer a good personality . Some are messed up and stay in abusive relationships bc they have low self esteem. We want the girls with good self esteem , look for the red flags from the beginning, esp if relationship is what you want.

Last edited:
Your physique (which tbh is way more ideal than a bloated bodybuilder to most women) would put most guys in their 20s to shame.

I can't even imagine how far above the pack you are compared to the 40s crowd...

Just smile and it'll be like a electromagnet [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I appreciate that my friend...just trying to be the best 48 year old I can be... I wish it was as easy as just smiling.... problem is, women think they have me pegged before I even say boo.... like someone posted above...they ASSUME im a dog, a player married...blalh blah blah… so they keep their distance... I know they look...im not blind as I can see in mirrors and shit but that's as far as it goes.... and i'm a friendly guy... I say hi to EVERYBODY at the gym... so I don't exude a doucher attitude..... its weird..... they just seem scurred..I just wish I myself was smoother.... I can yap fitness all day long but I suck at flirting.....gotta work on that gab

Ive done quite a lot of approaches, in the gym, in supermarkets, wherever I see a girl and have the time, confidence, etc to talk with her

Again, maybe this is dependent on location, but this is 100% a dead, outdated approach where I am. Women do not make eye contact with anyone in public. I've tried to smile at all the locations you stated and they look away or stare at their phones/the floor. To an attractive woman, online dating is a goldmine for her. In the comfort of her own home she can upload her best picture and every single guy will message her or swipe. She can get 50 matches or more within 30 minutes of signing up.

A co-worker of mine knows this girl who had a POF account. She ended up dating someone and for 6 months didn't use it, but it was still active. When she broke up with this guy she remembered she had it and logged in. She had almost 1300 messages. 1300 guys trying to get after her. What do you think could possibly separate you to even make the top 100 of that mess? She's going to pick the absolute best of the bunch. The competition is insane.

In contrast, a guy would never be in that situation unless he was a doctor that looked like Brad Pitt and saved animals in his spare time.

I wish it was as easy as just smiling.... problem is, women think they have me pegged before I even say boo

In relation to the above, social media allows them to do their homework on you first. They don't want to take the time to get to know you in person.

When I first moved out on my own I was excited and had a newfound sense of confidence so I remember I asked out 5 girls. Two said they had boyfriends, one flat out said "no," and two gave me their numbers and then didn't answer when I called. One of them lives in my building and when she told me she had a boyfriend my exact words were "I apologize, it was nice to meet you anyway." That was almost 2 years ago and to this fucking day she won't make eye contact in the hall and looks annoyed at my very existence. And her boyfriend? the aforementioned overweight, bearded, truck driving type.

Everywhere I go women have either a ring or kids to show they're off the market. If you live in Miami, I do think it will be much easier. So I wouldn't lose hope.

I don't Know but I had A Banner weekend!!!
Fantasy Fest at my island....1st 2 girls than 4 -6-8 and kept Rollin...
Had Women buying me shots while I was drinking one from a previous...
Didn't buy a drink for the 1st 2hrs...
Life is Good being Large and Cut even pushing 50..

And we all know how attractive my balding and wrinkles are! lol

Last edited:
I massively get better responses since i am bigger. I am usually 220 to 240, 6ft.

I just got married (for the spoiled ones - please spare me with your wisedom), but before I was really successfull approaching girls at random locations. It depends if you appeal sympathic and authentic. So this is working at least in central europe.

Today i was walking around in Thessaloniki/ Greece. LOTS of hot chicks around and i got eye contract with most of them walking by.

I could collect a lot of numbers everyday if i would like to and put in the time. And I am not a model at all.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Are you in a bad mood most of the time from being hungry, tired, under-slept, coupled with the high androgen's?

Not really until the final week

And does your mood strain your personal relationships?

Not directly but I have a pattern of poor decision making after competitions recently, and some of those have been very...strenuous on my relationship(s)

What does your daily, eating, diet, training, and drug administration routine look like including any ancillarys used to treat sides? Does that routine tie you down or limit where you can go and what you can do?

I work a desk job so meals 1 (on waking), 2/3/4/5 all happen fairly regularly and without much issue. My evenings are more varied but I just bring my meals along so it's rarely a problem. My cardio is fairly light until the last month of prep so I can get my 20-30mins LISS done over my lunch hour at work...then train in the evenings which is the same whether I'm prepping or not (so not a big deal). I do my injections at night, if I'm using peptides/GH they're first thing in the morning and I'm not someone who'd use insulin while dieting so that's a non-issue during prep, as well. I've travelled quite far for weddings even 6-8 days out of a fairly big show, I just make sure to bring my meals along and have a gym in mind for cardio/training. It limits the freedom to just do whatever, whenever without planning but you can still do most things as long as you plan for it.

Do you have any health concerns? Both in terms of how you feel and also found through medical testing?

Sure, I think most competitors realize it's not healthy from a drug or even diet perspective, but I don't push a lot of gear so I try to limit the long term effects that way to an extent

How do you see yourself/or how did you end up retiring? And how large will you decide to maintain your physique and with what degree of time and effort do you give to it?

To continue/get more competitive nationally in mens' BB I'll need some significantly heavier/less healthy off seasons, so I'm considering classic instead...the upcoming show I'll be doing in october will be my first foray into that division (I'll also do regular BB). I don't see myself doing this for another 10 years, I used to like rock climbing and running which are much easier at a lighter bodyweight...even motorcycle racing isn't feasible anymore (or at the moment/this size)

What is it like walking around in public when you are at your biggest and leanest right before a big show? Obviously would be quite a site for almost anyone to see, do strangers constantly bug you? (For stuff like pictures or to ask questions/make comments.)

I try not to be negative but often assume the worst, and maybe some of the mean-mug/side-eyes that I perceive are actually nods of approval/admiration etc. Generally though, even when clean-shaven, shredded and tanned at over 225lbs fewer people approach me than when I'm offseason with a beard and a good 20-30lbs of insulation on top of that.

Do you frequently feel famous, and do you enjoy all the attention? Or do you wish people'd just leave you alone and mind their own business?

I probably started out training for a combination of ego/vanity and personal growth reasons but have continued from there much more leaning towards the latter especially since I realize a bodybuilding physique is not the most 'attractive' look for men these days. Typically I'd rather be left alone, I tire very quickly of talking about max benches, hours in the gym, how much I eat etc

Do women and and or homosexual males frequently make advances towards you? Is it something that you appreciate or does getting hit on all the time get old and annoying fast?

Very few overt advances from either category but I'm a bit oblivious (I've been told, at least). I will say it's much harder now than it used to be to avoid seemingly random but frequent opportunities for flat out infidelity.

How do other males react to your powerful physique? Do "tough" guys at bars try to fight/challenge you a lot, or do they leave you be?

Friendly jokes and banter, I think I have a fairly disarming personality which may diffuse some of the fight/challenge instinct

Why did you decide to take bodybuilding this far?

I'm shitty at moderation

Does your physique bring you financial opportunities that out weight the costs of building and maintaining it?

I don't spend a lot of money on gear but the food is expensive, and not even close to covered by winnings/other financial gain

Does your physique get you girls? Girls that (pre-bodybuilding you) could only dream of? Or are you so big and muscular that your dating pool is mostly limited to females that are heavily into the fitness community?

There are definitely fitness girls who'd likely have had no interest in me at 150lbs that are now 'obtainable' in the 220-250lbs range, however maybe it's just my perspective now but I truly think my personality (changes/improvements I've made to myself over the last five+ years) has more to do with my 'attractiveness' than my physical characteristics. Though admittedly the latter may open some doors that would otherwise almost certainly be closed

What made you really fall in love with the sport?

See previous answer, being terrible at moderation then wanting to excel or at least continually 'beat myself' at whatever particular endeavor I'm engrossed with

Again, maybe this is dependent on location, but this is 100% a dead, outdated approach where I am. Women do not make eye contact with anyone in public. I've tried to smile at all the locations you stated and they look away or stare at their phones/the floor.

I massively get better responses since i am bigger. I am usually 220 to 240, 6ft.
before I was really successfull approaching girls at random locations. It depends if you appeal sympathic and authentic. So this is working at least in central europe.

Today i was walking around in Thessaloniki/ Greece. LOTS of hot chicks around and i got eye contract with most of them walking by.

I could collect a lot of numbers everyday if i would like to and put in the time. And I am not a model at all.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Obviously approaching girls takes more work and you go through more emotions doing it. Feel the fear and do it anyways. Plus sitting home swiping gets boring after a while , many guys use it as an excuse to not approach a girl they are curious about. You can do what they call cold approaches and thats fine. Ive done them to groups of women before. Its good to practice social skills and talk to people. Even in a group if you want to meet her you can introduce yourself or ask your friend, whos your friend, and have them introduce you.

Oh don't you EVEN go there - You know damn well the reason I ask you to retake so many pics is that your DNP sweat keeps fng up the lens..

Obviously approaching girls takes more work and you go through more emotions doing it. Feel the fear and do it anyways. Plus sitting home swiping gets boring after a while , many guys use it as an excuse to not approach a girl they are curious about. You can do what they call cold approaches and thats fine. Ive done them to groups of women before. Its good to practice social skills and talk to people. Even in a group if you want to meet her you can introduce yourself or ask your friend, whos your friend, and have them introduce you.

You misunderstood me completely. I hate dating sites. I have used them in the past, but don't use them. I also have no social media. I'd prefer the classic ways, but in my example it's them that don't. It's so much easier and safer for a woman to hide behind her phone on the couch than to go to a bar or any public place dolled up and have vultures attack.

-

I had that problem in the US some when I was younger. Not women running away, but gay guys would hit on me! In bars, at the gym, and out shopping. I wasn't putting out a vibe or anything, I promise!

what everyone is failing to understand is people dont necessarily get what they "want". Even super hot chicks. Doesn't mean they cant, just for whatever reason they dont. Not always. Think about it. A lot of grey areas when it comes to what people think people want, and then what really ends up happening.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131