over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going out of the country 3 months- Using Var to Preserve Muscle

gadgetfreaky

Registered
So I go to the gym 5 times a week when I'm home but I'm going to be traveling for about 3 months and worried that as usual I'm going to have to start all over when I get back which is usually unpleasant.

I was thinking about a muscle prevention dose of VAR- say 20 mg 2-3 times a day spread out to preserve muscle for the 3 months while away. I'm pretty aggressive about getting to a gym when I'm abroad but it's not always possible for a good chunk of the trip.

Does anyone have any feedback on this idea / bad or good.

If it's a bad idea- anyone have better strategies?

Test is the base of all muscle growth.
I’m lost when you say it only helps a little, and then only on the basic movements.

You're not going to lose muscle in 3 months unless it's all juice and no work. I wouldn't sweat it.

I'd be more worried about the hormonal crash depending on what you're taking now.

You're not going to lose muscle in 3 months unless it's all juice and no work. I wouldn't sweat it.

I'd be more worried about the hormonal crash depending on what you're taking now.

so generally I lose about 10 pounds for each 6 weeks im gone.
my regimen is HGH/ Test and Var now and again.

The weight loss is due to not doing squats/ deadlifts/ chest/ OHP with the same frequency plus I tend to not eat as much when traveling (less bored).

About half that 10 pounds is fat and half is muscle. I lose maybe 10-20% on my lifts which is a hassle to get back.

Take LGD-4033 with MK-677. Add 50 mg of proviron and that should do the trick

thanks- for the muscle wasting you prefer that to using Var here. I ask just cuz I have the latter.

Too me, Anavar is more strength. I would take D-Boll or winstrol over it for keeping size.

Africa- I'll have Test- from experience Test helps a little. Just not that much if you are not doing dead lifts/ squats / OHP regularly.

There are 54 countries in Africa. Anymore detail?

Really? My body is built on hard training but 3 months off anabolics and the crash in hormones whilst travelling and he won't lose muscle? I bet you could get some of the hardest working pro's and have them come off and in 3 months they would look nothing like they normally do. 3 months is quite a long time. I come off hormones all the time and have done 3 months a few times and it can be hard. I may be able to hold onto most size but my body composition changes a lot. Now if I were travelling on top of that and many people I know who have travelled they are definitely going to lose muscle regardless how long it took them to build that muscle. Just my opinion. The OP sounds like he doesn't mind shrinking a bit so it could be done though. He will get it back within weeks of jumping back on.

Take LGD-4033 with MK-677. Add 50 mg of proviron and that should do the trick

Great suggestion. Only issue is I would get both in tabs/caps. They can be funny with liquid solutions when going through various borders. I assume you are travelling to a few countries? If you have various tabs/caps in vitamin containers they don't care. I have travelled with aas many times but the countries you can go can make a big difference. Most don't care and even if they found a personal supply they wouldn't be bothered.

If your still training then some test and gh should be more than enough to maintain.

You will get much better results from going off and re-sensitizing yourself than from taking a little var, muscle snaps right back into place when you go off and come back on if diet and training are in place.

You will get much better results from going off and re-sensitizing yourself than from taking a little var, muscle snaps right back into place when you go off and come back on if diet and training are in place.

that's the thing "if training is in place". If I can find a gym every 4-7 days- I can maintain to a reasonable degree of strength. However, more than that and I drop weight fairly fast- about 50 percent muscle and 50% fat.

so im looking for something that will prevent natural muscle wasting for a month or two. Also like someone said above- one is usually ok with any kind of tablets but needles and liquids are another matter going thru security.

that's the thing "if training is in place". If I can find a gym every 4-7 days- I can maintain to a reasonable degree of strength. However, more than that and I drop weight fairly fast- about 50 percent muscle and 50% fat.

so im looking for something that will prevent natural muscle wasting for a month or two. Also like someone said above- one is usually ok with any kind of tablets but needles and liquids are another matter going thru security.

I'm talking about once you get back and go back on, then if training/diet is on point, all your lost gains will come right back.

You are risking serious federal importation charges even with tablets, is "usually ok" worth felony importation of a controlled substance? Even if they drop it to the lowest possible charge (misdemeanor possession) your life will be a nightmare for years, you will be tested, your house will be raided, you will have all sorts of unusual restrictions (no weapons, etc), and this is just from the lowest possible charge and penalty (probation).

I'm talking about once you get back and go back on, then if training/diet is on point, all your lost gains will come right back.

You are risking serious federal importation charges even with tablets, is "usually ok" worth felony importation of a controlled substance? Even if they drop it to the lowest possible charge (misdemeanor possession) your life will be a nightmare for years, you will be tested, your house will be raided, you will have all sorts of unusual restrictions (no weapons, etc), and this is just from the lowest possible charge and penalty (probation).
Uh isn’t that the same risk you take when you order ? I’ve never had sups searched
Also the topic was about using var or other suggestions reducing muscle waste on long trips
Why do you have no fear of postal inspection risk given possible life
Destruction you describe

Uh isn’t that the same risk you take when you order ? I’ve never had sups searched
Also the topic was about using var or other suggestions reducing muscle waste on long trips
Why do you have no fear of postal inspection risk given possible life
Destruction you describe

Postal customs don't go finding people for small amounts (very often). Customs agents are much more likely to charge you, and because it's federal, the minimum charge (assuming they don't just take it and let you walk) is going to be misdemeanor possession of a schedule 3 controlled substance. Tiny charge, you will likely get zero fine and 3 years of probation. The judge probably won't give you drug testing/anger management/weapons restrictions, etc. BUT it's federal, and you will have to transfer the probation to where ever you live. This is where they will make you submit to all sorts of additional restrictions in order to transfer your probation to your home town/state. Standard is drug testing, and things like weapons restrictions and even anger management (because roid rage...) basically it's up to the probation officer and they are going to automatically put everything they can on there and you have no way to fight it. Then comes the fun part, the probation officer has one goal: to violate you and send you to jail. They will probably raid your house at some point and search everything, they will violate you if you test positive for any substance, this is when you figure out why they added all the restrictions, so they can find a way to violate you. This is how federal probation works, this is how the american criminal justice system works. This is why we incarcerate more people than any other country in the world.

Last edited:
Postal customs don't go finding people for small amounts (very often). Customs agents are much more likely to charge you, and because it's federal, the minimum charge (assuming they don't just take it and let you walk) is going to be misdemeanor possession of a schedule 3 controlled substance. Tiny charge, you will likely get zero fine and 3 years of probation. The judge probably won't give you drug testing/anger management/weapons restrictions, etc. BUT it's federal, and you will have to transfer the probation to where ever you live. This is where they will make you submit to all sorts of additional restrictions in order to transfer your probation to your home town/state. Standard is drug testing, and things like weapons restrictions and even anger management (because roid rage...) basically it's up to the probation officer and they are going to automatically put everything they can on there and you have no way to fight it. Then comes the fun part, the probation officer has one goal: to violate you and send you to jail. They will probably raid your house at some point and search everything, they will violate you if you test positive for any substance, this is when you figure out why they added all the restrictions, so they can find a way to violate you. This is how federal probation works, this is how the american criminal justice system works. This is why we incarcerate more people than any other country in the world.

Man I travel A LOT- like I've been to many 50 foreign security checkpoints as well as most US major airports. Most every EU airport as well as Londom multiple times which has double security checkpoints when transferring flights.

People are using those scanners to find weapons and in some cases narcotics. The drug component is usually addressed by a hand wipe for narcotics.

I was very worried when I started traveling international and kept things really light if at all but gradually discovered that "supplements" are not the target.
Maybe somewhere like Egypt where security is pretty opportunistic it could be a big problem.

Maybe I've deluded myself and this is a real problem but I've not seen or heard of anyone getting busted for tablets (in a quantity for personal use). There is def a war on opiates and other narcotics but anabolics?

To me both are potential federal crimes subject to big consequences. I'd love to see stats tho that show that one is much riskier than the other.

Last edited:
Man I travel A LOT- like I've been to many 50 foreign security checkpoints as well as most US major airports. Most every EU airport as well as Londom multiple times which has double security checkpoints when transferring flights.

People are using those scanners to find weapons and in some cases narcotics. The drug component is usually addressed by a hand wipe for narcotics.

I was very worried when I started traveling international and kept things really light if at all but gradually discovered that "supplements" are not the target.
Maybe somewhere like Egypt where security is pretty opportunistic it could be a big problem.

Maybe I've deluded myself and this is a real problem but I've not seen or heard of anyone getting busted for tablets (in a quantity for personal use). There is def a war on opiates and other narcotics but anabolics?

To me both are potential federal crimes subject to big consequences. I'd love to see stats tho that show that one is much riskier than the other.

It's a roll of the dice, they do a very extensive secondary inspection on some people, and it isn't always based on suspicion, sometimes it's just random. If you have a very small amount, they might just keep it, they might fine you, and they might charge you. The more you have the better the chance they will charge you. It all depends on the customs agent they make up the rules based on guidelines they are given. Remember, when you deal with US customs, you aren't in the USA yet, you are still technically on "international ground" (yes even inside the states, there is a zone before you get through customs where you are still technically not in the country) so you don't have the same rights as a US citizen. And some countries (like Australia) are very much looking for AAS.

You are correct, the chance of getting caught with a very small amount of tabs is slim but why risk it when the penalty can be so extreme?

Just put some proviron, var and mk677 in some Vitamin bottles in your luggage and that’s more than enough to keep your gains if you still train a few times a week and eat correctly.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws