over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current fertility protocol -- advice

Krx

Registered
Hello lads,

Me and my missues looking to have a kid. I have been on HCG and HMG for 6 months now (1000iu HCG, 150iu HMG) and so far even tho I have high sperm count the motility has been low and as such we havent conceived yet.

Keep in mind that I have been off gear for 6-7 months now.

Yesterday my doctor changed it to:

75iu tues/thurs/sat
1000iu HCG wed/fri/sun
50mg clomid every day

What do you guys think of it?

Just keep having sex around the time she is ovulating and sooner or later it will happen.Your drug protocol looks good .My son is 3 now and it took me about 8 months to get my wife pregnant using hcg/hmg.Best of luck getting pregnant !

Hello lads,

Me and my missues looking to have a kid. I have been on HCG and HMG for 6 months now (1000iu HCG, 150iu HMG) and so far even tho I have high sperm count the motility has been low and as such we havent conceived yet.

Keep in mind that I have been off gear for 6-7 months now.

Yesterday my doctor changed it to:

75iu tues/thurs/sat
1000iu HCG wed/fri/sun
50mg clomid every day

What do you guys think of it?

You have a very sound program. Many fertility doctors would advocate higher doses of HCG (3000 - 6000iu per week, as opposed to your 3000iu per week. See the following article at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4708300/

But not everyone can do those high doses. My fertility doctor tried putting me on 3000iu HCG every other day, but those high doses in combination with the HMG raised my estrogen levels way too high, and I couldn't get it up to have sex with my wife at all. When I lowered the HCG back down to a moderate dose, then my estrogen levels decreased and I could get the job done in the bedroom.

Right now I am on:

50iu HMG per day (in two morning and evening injections of 25iu each, because of the short half-life of FSH and LH in HMG.)

1000iu HCG every other day

50mg Clomid per day

My fertility doctor has suggested going back to the higher doses of HCG, but adding Letrozole (Femara) as an aromatase inhibitor to control the estrogen levels. That may work and I am thinking of giving that a try. So far, my sperm counts have been going up with every semen analysis I've done, so the program is working.

Last edited:
I am not trying to be mean or discouraging in any way but it is going to happen when it is suppose to happen. I have been on some kind of test during the conception of all my kids . Clomid did nothing for my count and I have never used HCG . Me and my wife just had a beautiful baby boy this past May 2018 and that is after having a vasectomy reversal after being snipped for 8 yrs . I don't put a whole lot of faith into the fertility doctors opinions but that is just me . They get paid to give a so called educated guess. My wife was damn near checking every day for her ovulating cycle and I told her let's try like literally when the bleeding stops and sure enough that is what happened and she only has like a 3 maybe 4 day cycle . We were told because of our age it would be tough to conceive, I am 43 and she is 41 but all of them were wrong . So aging my advice is keep try and it will happen when it is suppose to happen for you guys . Good Luck

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not to steal this thread, but has anyone had success with getting a doctor to prescribe HCG/HMG? The wife and I are planning on having kids in our near future and I was just curious.

Other tips: Have sex every other day. Despite what most think, more isn't always better.

And as others have pointed out, have her keep track of her periods so you know when she's ovulating. This will give you better chances of planting a seed lol.

Not to steal this thread, but has anyone had success with getting a doctor to prescribe HCG/HMG? The wife and I are planning on having kids in our near future and I was just curious.

Other tips: Have sex every other day. Despite what most think, more isn't always better.

And as others have pointed out, have her keep track of her periods so you know when she's ovulating. This will give you better chances of planting a seed lol.

My Dr gave me HCG but than again my Dr is the shiat!! Wrote me an RX for HGH and knows everything I take.

To the OP, like they said, keep at it, make it fun and don't stress....if you stress, you will never had a kid. Took me and my wife about 1 year but just had my 1st boy 7/5 and I was on gear the whole time.

My Dr gave me HCG but than again my Dr is the shiat!! Wrote me an RX for HGH and knows everything I take.

To the OP, like they said, keep at it, make it fun and don't stress....if you stress, you will never had a kid. Took me and my wife about 1 year but just had my 1st boy 7/5 and I was on gear the whole time.
I need to meet your doctor! Lol.

My fertility doctor prescribed HCG for me (from Empower Pharmacy in Texas), although insurance won't pay for it. So I have to buy it myself, but that's OK.

My fertility doctor agreed with my use of HMG, because of my extremely low FSH levels, but he wouldn't prescribe HMG, and said that insurance wouldn't pay for it anyway. So I have to source and buy the HMG myself.

My fertility doctor prescribed HCG for me (from Empower Pharmacy in Texas), although insurance won't pay for it. So I have to buy it myself, but that's OK.

My fertility doctor agreed with my use of HMG, because of my extremely low FSH levels, but he wouldn't prescribe HMG, and said that insurance wouldn't pay for it anyway. So I have to source and buy the HMG myself.
That's another cool doctor. I made the mistake in the past about opening up to my newer doctor about my TRT use. Showed him all my blood work. Explained how my insurance wouldn't cover it, so I have been self treating under the care of a coach that knows his s***. My doc then told me I need to stop because Low T doesn't negatively affect the body in any way and exogenous testosterone will definitely kill you. Well, that was the last time I saw that doc lol.

OP

I've said this in a few other threads, my doc gave me the best advice, dont try to make a baby, have fun trying to make a baby.

Dont plan things, be spontaneous and dont put pressure on each other.

I have two daughters.

Like one said on this thread, it will happen when it happens.

Side note - add Zinc to your protocol.
**broken link removed**

Good luck and god bless.

OP

I've said this in a few other threads, my doc gave me the best advice, dont try to make a baby, have fun trying to make a baby.

Dont plan things, be spontaneous and dont put pressure on each other.

Good luck and god bless.

Best advice right here....agreed 100%

Thank you all for your replies.

I am happy to hear that you agree with the protocol.

I will for sure take the advice to monitor ovulation, live more healthy, and enjoy sex (over stresing about the kid) at heart.

I appreciate your help brothers :)

Just a note on fertility protocols...I mentioned that my fertility doctor has suggested going back to the higher doses (3000iu every other day) of HCG, but adding Letrozole (Femara) as an aromatase inhibitor to control the estrogen levels caused by using that much HCG. So we started giving that a try this week.

Unfortunately, the dose he prescribed me of Letrozole (2.5mg per day) was WAY TOO HIGH for me and crashed my estrogen levels and made me feel horrible. No energy, terrible fatigue, no libido, difficult to get the job done in the bedroom.

Having researched the matter more, it seems that a more appropriate dose of Letrozole would be .5mg per day, or every other day, so I will have to cut the Letrozole tabs into quarters and experiment with the lower dose to see if that helps.

I blame myself because I was not familiar with Letrozole, so I took the doctor's advice without researching it first myself. Doctors are only human and make mistakes like everybody else, so while I appreciate that he was trying to be aggressive in treating the problem, better advice would have been to start out with a low dose and then work it up if necessary.

So if your doctor ever suggests adding in an aromatase inhibitor (Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, etc.) to help improve sperm quality and decrease estrogen levels, learn from my mistake and start out by trying a low dose first so that you don't end up crashing your E2 levels like I did.

From my personal experience. That's way over doing it on the HCG. I managed to knock my wife up while running 500 iu tues and Thursday. All while on running 240 mg tren e, 200 tren hex, 600 mast and 500 sust.

I've read just about every thread on the internet about fertility and it seems like the guys that stay on test with hmg conceive WAY faster than those that don't. Myself included. I'd been on for 3 years and was with my wife for 2 years. We didn't do anything to prevent pregnancy. Then I added hcg and hmg with 140mg of test and she was pregnant 3 months later. Another thing... she's in a keto group on Facebook and said a ton of women that couldn't get pregnant started keto and got pregnant shortly after. No idea how that works or if it even does but she was doing keto when we conceived. Good luck!

I've read just about every thread on the internet about fertility and it seems like the guys that stay on test with hmg conceive WAY faster than those that don't. Myself included. I'd been on for 3 years and was with my wife for 2 years. We didn't do anything to prevent pregnancy. Then I added hcg and hmg with 140mg of test and she was pregnant 3 months later. Another thing... she's in a keto group on Facebook and said a ton of women that couldn't get pregnant started keto and got pregnant shortly after. No idea how that works or if it even does but she was doing keto when we conceived. Good luck!

HMG or FSH is essential for guys who have been on testosterone or other steroids for a long time. Guys who have only been on steroids for a few years may still have residual FSH in their system, so using only HCG may enable them to get things going enough to produce sufficient sperm. But for guys who have been on for a long time, your endogenous FSH and LH will be suppressed enough so that you will need exogenous FSH or HMG to signal the Sertoli cells to produce sufficient quantities of sperm.

HCG is an analogue for LH, and so using HCG will activate the Leydig cells to produce high enough levels of intra-testicular testosterone. But HCG does nothing for the Sertoli cells, which are 80% of the mass of the testicles, and actually produce the sperm. So for guys who have been on for a long time, we will need both HMG and HCG to get the job done.

In my case, I have been on test and other steroids for 26 years. My sperm count, FSH, and LH were all at zero when I started back in December of 2017. I started with 5 months of low-dose HCG, then started adding HMG in April. My sperm counts have gone from zero, to 4 million per ml in May, 7 million in June, and over 12 million in August, so the program is working so far. Not bad for a 50 year-old man who has been on steroids for over half my life.

Using small amounts of HMG (25iu twice per day for a total of 50iu daily) keeps my FSH levels in the low normal range at 5.0 where the normal range is 1.5 to 12.4 miu/ml. So, using even small amounts of HMG daily will give you results. I wish I could afford to use more, but insurance won't pay for HMG or HCG, and my doctor won't prescribe HMG even though he agrees that I need it. Thus I need to source it and buy it myself, and it's very expensive, but it is still worth it to get the results I need.

If guys have a more understanding doctor, hopefully they will be able to persuade him to prescribe FSH for them. Empower Pharmacy down in Texas has 1200iu bottles of FSH for only about $300, which is the cheapest price I have seen anywhere, and they ship anywhere in the USA. So if guys can convince their doctor to prescribe FSH or HMG for them, Empower seems to be the best place to buy it. I wish my doctor would agree to prescribe it for me, but so far I haven't been able to convince him. But I can still buy it on the black market, so where there's a will, there's always a way. ;-)

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420