YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is what happens when you pay $75k to buy judges.

Kaladryn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guy on the right gets 1st, guy on left is 3rd. Milos was told personally by Bader Boodai that someone else had paid for their guy to win. Good new Milos interview on Jay's youtube :)

https://youtu.be/OFY5VlhjD_A

Attachments

• 2006ag.jpg
    2006ag.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 622
Maybe I'm just an idiot, but it seems freaking bizarre to me why you would bribe to win a bodybuilding contest.

Yay, you won a plastic trophy, and the 11 people in the audience clapped. Now even if you won a pro card, you won't even look like you belong with the pros.

It's like bribing your way to the NBA, then getting destroyed by the players on bench.

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but it seems freaking bizarre to me why you would bribe to win a bodybuilding contest.

Yay, you won a plastic trophy, and the 11 people in the audience clapped. Now even if you won a pro card, you won't even look like you belong with the pros.

It's like bribing your way to the NBA, then getting destroyed by the players on bench.

It's completely insane to me as well, but hilarious! Just look at the shoulder difference lol, Milos said he looked 8 weeks out...

$75k? Why so much? Was it just 1 judge or the whole judging panel? Would love to see another comparison(s) picture of them together. Did the judge(s) get called out with this accusations?
Also...the $75k, was it in U.S dollars? Or some other foreign currency?
Take care.
MS

u ever compete? know people who do? ask them what goes on. here in northeast ohio ive talked to 4 or 5 men and women who do LOCAL shows where chicks fuck the judges to win. they admit it. and if they like you you will place higher. a bunch of guys at titans gym wont go onstage cuz of the politics involved. im sure money talks also.
and if yr gonna spend thousands in gym fees, food, drugs, and time.... damaging your health..to win a plastic trophy....why does bribing seem like a stretch?

u ever compete? know people who do? ask them what goes on. here in northeast ohio ive talked to 4 or 5 men and women who do LOCAL shows where chicks fuck the judges to win. they admit it. and if they like you you will place higher. a bunch of guys at titans gym wont go onstage cuz of the politics involved. im sure money talks also.
and if yr gonna spend thousands in gym fees, food, drugs, and time.... damaging your health..to win a plastic trophy....why does bribing seem like a stretch?
Maybe because I see the thousands spent on the drugs, food, training, rehab as something one sees as part of a continuous effort they applied to look the way they look...it's their effort that can determine how they place

Once you introduce bribery, all that goes out the window...

And you're not wrong about the delusions of many, and the ridiculousness of the game (which I respect immensely, I can understand the mindset needed to be a good competitor).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I did a podcast years ago on this subject... People have to understand how serious bodybuilding is taken in some of these countries.. The Ifbb worlds Amatuer is drug tested... These guys ( as many of you have seen) are huge and shredded.. No way the top guys all pass.. But the vast majority do,. So why do these freaks pass the drug tests?? Money... Lots if money..

Maybe because I see the thousands spent on the drugs, food, training, rehab as something one sees as part of a continuous effort they applied to look the way they look...it's their effort that can determine how they place

Once you introduce bribery, all that goes out the window...

And you're not wrong about the delusions of many, and the ridiculousness of the game (which I respect immensely, I can understand the mindset needed to be a good competitor).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

To many of us, it's not just about how we look, in fact the look isn't the main reason for doing it: it's like building a house, sure you care how it looks, but you care more about how it feels to live in.

But I guess if you are just trying to win shows (enough to bribe) it is just about how you look.

$75k? Why so much? Was it just 1 judge or the whole judging panel? Would love to see another comparison(s) picture of them together. Did the judge(s) get called out with this accusations?
Also...the $75k, was it in U.S dollars? Or some other foreign currency?
Take care.
MS
Must have been 75,000 pesos. Thats all that a bb win is worth.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I get it, it's different, but you have to remember in other countries they are often State sponsored athletes. It's a prestige thing, and money can come pouring in right from the crown princes.

I get it, it's different, but you have to remember in other countries they are often State sponsored athletes. It's a prestige thing, and money can come pouring in right from the crown princes.

indeed

Sami Al Haddad is the perfect example of this

How does one become a judge? I'm looking for a career change.

judging by background picture that was at 2006 asian games,the guy on the left(sazali samad)won 2nd place,not 3rd...

the 75k bribe is possible because it's the asian games,the battle of the countries u may call it,just like olympic,commonwealth games etc...

btw there are no prizes for the winners,maybe incentives given by respective countries if their athletes won...

Dude that is everywhere, not just Ohio, lol. My first show I had a real scary lady judge call me after prejudging and ask where I was and if I wanted to move from second to first place, lol. I decided to just take second:eek:

Dude that is everywhere, not just Ohio, lol. My first show I had a real scary lady judge call me after prejudging and ask where I was and if I wanted to move from second to first place, lol. I decided to just take second:eek:

I call bullshit

Wow, 75,000 dollars for winning an amateur world championship in a bantamweight category. And nobody knows who that champion is, lol.

Wow, 75,000 dollars for winning an amateur world championship in a bantamweight category. And nobody knows who that champion is, lol.

funny thing is that in his entire competitive years he probably will never win that much money in prizes lol

and milos was rumoured to be paid 25k usd to coach the guy on the left,and 25k more to coach another fellow bodybuilder from the same country,but for other amateur competition if i'm not mistaken

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner