over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2ND DNP Cycle

Wonder Land

Newbies
Dear everyone,

I gotta say that after digging through the forum back to 2014 i have learned so many things regarding to DNP consumption methods and nutrition recommendations!
It is really appreciated :headbang:

thank you so much for keeping this forum alive and kicking ass!

I will try to make this topic as detailed as possible,

my last cycle was 2.5 years ago http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/134030-cycle-dnp-ephedrine.html

and the results were not good.
I used EA's DNP which felt legit, my body temp was high, my hands were damn yellow and sleeping was pretty hard.

I didn't have a calorie deficit because i was afraid of the "evil DNP" that everyone (that i know) is talking about.

so i didn't lose even a single pound!

my cycle was a pyramid that started at 200 mg for few days, 400 mg another few days and 600 mg for the last few days.
total of 10 days.

this time i'm gonna be on a minimum carbs, minimum fats and total protein of 2x grams of BW.

I don't have problems with carbs craving and when i do i just drink more water.
I consider my self as one with a very high self-discipline!
sometimes people think i'm an :sta:-wars

by 10th may (3.5 months ago) i have started PSMF for 6 weeks, then 2 weeks of maintenance calorie, then another 6 weeks of psmf. (did it without any cheats! only the weekly structured refeed and even the refeed was from a good carb sources)

Started at 96-97 kg and now i'm at 86 kg with something around 18-24 % bf (self estimation)

photos will be added.

question number 1 - this time i thought to go a higher dosage, 1st week of 400 mg DNP and see if after a week the side effects aren't so bad,if so, i will raise the dosage to 600 mg. (the entire cycle will be 2 weeks)

question number 2 - I saw many recommendations of DNP'ing on low carb, low fat, high protein.

my metabolism won't get messed up if i'll be on this diet for 2 weeks? (with no carbs at all)

question number 3 - i saw some recommendations of consumption of 2g x BW of protein, does it refers to KG or LBS? :confused:

question number 4 - after these 2 weeks with no carbs will it be ok if ill get back to maintenance for 2-3 weeks and then another 10-14 days of dnp?

question number 5 - ill upload photos from when i was 96~kg and 86~kg,
can anyone estimate what was my bf% and what is it now?

thanks a lot guys and sorry for my bad english!

question number 1 - this time i thought to go a higher dosage, 1st week of 400 mg DNP and see if after a week the side effects aren't so bad,if so, i will raise the dosage to 600 mg. (the entire cycle will be 2 weeks)

This isnt a question. But yes you can do this if you like, good DNP should have you feeling like dog shit around 500mg + (powder)

question number 2 - I saw many recommendations of DNP'ing on low carb, low fat, high protein.

Also not a qustion - but yes. Your best option for dieting on DNP is to consume mostly lean protein to combat against potential muscle loss and keep carbs and fat to a minimum. When you're talking about 2 weeks for a total cycle duration, keeping your calories as low as possible will help you drop an extra couple of pounds on top of what the DNP is doing, and a "crash diet" is very effective itself in the short term (but not a long term solution). For instance, I eat about 200-225g of protein per day on DNP (weighing about 200lbs) and I keep my carbs under 50g daily, and my fats under 10-15g daily.

my metabolism won't get messed up if i'll be on this diet for 2 weeks? (with no carbs at all)

Unlikely. Your T4/T3 conversion rates might dip, but not nearly enough to outweigh what the DNP is capable of. This is also user specific, some people have done bloods on DNP and reported no change in thyroid levels.

question number 3 - i saw some recommendations of consumption of 2g x BW of protein, does it refers to KG or LBS?

I tend to eat protein around my bodyweight (in LBS).

question number 4 - after these 2 weeks with no carbs will it be ok if ill get back to maintenance for 2-3 weeks and then another 10-14 days of dnp?

This is fine

question number 5 - ill upload photos from when i was 96~kg and 86~kg,
can anyone estimate what was my bf% and what is it now?

Not sure, high teens to low 20's.

Although I have never tried it, I'm not anti DNP. That being said, I don't think that's the route for you. I read your 2016 DNP "log" and from the pics and stats I see now, you literally made zero improvements.

Not sure why you are trying to rush it, but even doing PSMF is a bad idea. Only time I would recommend that is if you were fairly lean and had to get ready quick for a photo shoot or something. Otherwise why kill yourself?

You only lost 10kg in what you say is about 15 weeks (from May 10). That's only 22lbs in 15 weeks! That's less than 1.5lbs a week doing PSMF??? Not worth it at all. Like I said PSMF is done short term and hard. Not to make this about me, but exactly 14 days ago I found that I needed to qualify in order to be able to do a show as a masters in October (already qualified as open, but need to do a regional masters shows first). I wasn't show ready but jumped right into a diet. I'm down 11lbs in 14 days and I still had (low) carbs on workout days. Obviously this isn't a proper diet at least 5lbs of that was pure water, and this is not sustainable. But just wanted to show what a real 'crash' diet (because that is what PSMF is) does.

Anyways, what I would really do if I were you, is focus more on a proper diet, with proper macros and hard training. Aiming to loose 2 to 3lbs a week while eating a well rounded diet. It is certainly possible to do and to get to 10% BF... after that it's a bit tougher for most.

You seem to like to do research so instead of researching DNP and other shortcuts, research and try a 'proper' diet. One that is sustainable for you. Or simply hire a proper coach that will set you up with a proper nutrition program and will help you make adjustments as needed.

Again not sure why you are rushing to lose this weight, because form the pics I see, after running DNP I think you will just end up looking skinny fat.

Although I have never tried it, I'm not anti DNP. That being said, I don't think that's the route for you. I read your 2016 DNP "log" and from the pics and stats I see now, you literally made zero improvements.

Not sure why you are trying to rush it, but even doing PSMF is a bad idea. Only time I would recommend that is if you were fairly lean and had to get ready quick for a photo shoot or something. Otherwise why kill yourself?

You only lost 10kg in what you say is about 15 weeks (from May 10). That's only 22lbs in 15 weeks! That's less than 1.5lbs a week doing PSMF??? Not worth it at all. Like I said PSMF is done short term and hard. Not to make this about me, but exactly 14 days ago I found that I needed to qualify in order to be able to do a show as a masters in October (already qualified as open, but need to do a regional masters shows first). I wasn't show ready but jumped right into a diet. I'm down 11lbs in 14 days and I still had (low) carbs on workout days. Obviously this isn't a proper diet at least 5lbs of that was pure water, and this is not sustainable. But just wanted to show what a real 'crash' diet (because that is what PSMF is) does.

Anyways, what I would really do if I were you, is focus more on a proper diet, with proper macros and hard training. Aiming to loose 2 to 3lbs a week while eating a well rounded diet. It is certainly possible to do and to get to 10% BF... after that it's a bit tougher for most.

You seem to like to do research so instead of researching DNP and other shortcuts, research and try a 'proper' diet. One that is sustainable for you. Or simply hire a proper coach that will set you up with a proper nutrition program and will help you make adjustments as needed.

Again not sure why you are rushing to lose this weight, because form the pics I see, after running DNP I think you will just end up looking skinny fat.

To be honest, during all of my life I have struggled losing wighet and PSMF got me the best results each time I’ve done it.

That’s the reason why I am a fan of this diet.

I’ve never used AAS, my training program is powerlifting and the wights I lift are not that bad.
Bench 110kg (4*5) (all the way with no cheating my self)
Squat 140kg (4*5) (100% deep squat)
Press 60kg (3*5)
Pull-ups+15kg (4*5)
And 3 months ago (before PSMF) I were even stronger.

So in my opinion I didn’t get much of muscle because of that program. (Although my legs are pretty good)

I wish I could have a personal trainer (that actually knows what he’s doing) but at the place I live people don’t really know how to train or eat the right way.
Also I can’t let someone else decide for me what should I do, I need to read, learn and do everything by my own..

Anyways, so actually I am in a kind of a rush, on the 9th Nov I’m gonna leave my country for a very long vocation and I won’t be training for few months or even a year. (Lot of tracking in south-America) so I prefer getting there as lean as I can because I assume that I will gain some extra kilos :(

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner