Registered
I am considering running the following

~500 Pentadex .8ml Tuesday and Thursday
~250 NPP 1.25ml Tuesday and Thursday
2 ius ED Somastim HGH

and running the following ancillaries

.5mg Caber Monday and Friday
and Arimidex .25mg EOD

Please let me know your thoughts. I am not prone to estrogen side as I am much more prone to prolactin sides.

Any feedback would be greatly appriciated.

Blood work

Edit: not to sound like an ass but the amount of variability here makes it similar to shooting in the dark when it comes to dosing ancillaries. We all metabolize, convert and respond differently to the estro, prolactin, dht, and testosterone equilibrium

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Blood work

Edit: not to sound like an ass but the amount of variability here makes it similar to shooting in the dark when it comes to dosing ancillaries. We all metabolize, convert and respond differently to the estro, prolactin, dht, and testosterone equilibrium

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

me hopes one day everyone will figure this out instead of godam playing guessing games while potentially fucking themselves up in the process.

2 ius ED Somastim HGH

and Arimidex .25mg EOD

Please let me know your thoughts. I am not prone to estrogen side as I am much more prone to prolactin sides.

I'm guessing pentadex is some test blend?

I'd dose the NPP more frequently. No need for caber imo. Arimidex might have to go up to .25mg ED or even .5mg ED. I'd take it to .25mg ED once your ester builds up to full strength, then get bloodwork done a week or two after and assess.

Kaladryn

Yes, the Pentadex is a form of blended test with 5 esters combined. It has the following per 1cc
50mg Test Prop
50mg Test Phenyl Prop
60mg Cyp
60mg Enanth
80mg Test Deconate
Okay I will hold off on the caber for now. I will try to .25mg ED for a week or two then I have an appointment for blood work scheduled, and will gauge it from there.

Also sorry guys I did not put up my history which I know better but I got a call and had to run out the door. So here goes.

Age 46
200 lbs
5'10"
approx. 10% BF
Been body building for over 15 years
Have run just about every cycle under the sun from Tren, Deca, Mast, EQ, all flavors or Test, D-Bol, Anadrol, Winny, Proviron, HGH. I am sure I am leaving something out but that's the list at this point never everything at the same time. Just the usual Low Test, higher Tren, EQ. Test Deca, Test, Tren, and Mast. I have not taking any orals for a couple years now because it raised my BP too high and did not like that risk.

My goal is to run a lighter cycle than I had run in the past to get solid gains, stay on the healthy side and feel good. That's why its only 480 Test blend, and some short ester NPP 240mg pw for anabolic properties and joints. I will most likely try to run this for 12 to 16 wks. Then come back down and cruise.

Last edited:

2 ius ED Somastim HGH

and Arimidex .25mg EOD

Why are you using NPP twice a week?

2 ius ED Somastim HGH

and Arimidex .25mg EOD

You ancillaries dosages are a perfect place to start and may be all you need.

Kaladryn

Yes, the Pentadex is a form of blended test with 5 esters combined. It has the following per 1cc
50mg Test Prop
50mg Test Phenyl Prop
60mg Cyp
60mg Enanth
80mg Test Deconate
Okay I will hold off on the caber for now. I will try to .25mg ED for a week or two then I have an appointment for blood work scheduled, and will gauge it from there.

Also sorry guys I did not put up my history which I know better but I got a call and had to run out the door. So here goes.

Age 46
200 lbs
5'10"
approx. 10% BF
Been body building for over 15 years
Have run just about every cycle under the sun from Tren, Deca, Mast, EQ, all flavors or Test, D-Bol, Anadrol, Winny, Proviron, HGH. I am sure I am leaving something out but that's the list at this point never everything at the same time. Just the usual Low Test, higher Tren, EQ. Test Deca, Test, Tren, and Mast. I have not taking any orals for a couple years now because it raised my BP too high and did not like that risk.

My goal is to run a lighter cycle than I had run in the past to get solid gains, stay on the healthy side and feel good. That's why its only 480 Test blend, and some short ester NPP 240mg pw for anabolic properties and joints. I will most likely try to run this for 12 to 16 wks. Then come back down and cruise.

I'm doing something similar, 500 test, 200 npp, 25 dbol, 12 aromasin. I'm just using cyp for test, but I'm daily dosing with a slin pin.

Why are you using NPP twice a week?

Well my thoughts are based on the research I have seen about the half life of NPP to be closer to 3.5 days so 2x's per week would cover it. I guess I could try MWF but I prefer to pin only 2x's per week, not excited about a 3rd shot. It has been working good for me so far at this time. But I can sure tell on Tuesday that my body is ready for another 120mg of NPP. Tues through Friday feel good but the long 3 days between Friday and Tuesday I can tell the difference by feel. But I am okay with that.

With that blend of Test, I'd dose that MWF as well. A 3rd shot isn't that bad and assuming your mixing both into same shot, you'll have plenty of places to pin. I like that Adex and Caber dose and if your sensitive to progesterone, leaving the Caber in there is a good idea. That dose is good for me when using NPP but if I run Tren, I find myself having to increase to .5mg every other day with the Caber. Prami works for me as well as a cheaper alternative but makes me feel like absolute garbage. Good luck with the cycle.

M18

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner