over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inj.Superdrol users tips needed here.

bsmlh

Newbies
It is my first time using this compound, what cycle support and pct do you suggest to use with this compound?
I plan to run it at 20/25 mg split in 2 a day.
Thanks boys.

BP support for sure. Carditone at a minimum. Many would recommend a real prescription BP drug - it will likely send it through the roof.

Prostate support - I used stinging nettle root twice daily. Mine gets enlarged from Sdrol and sends me to the bathroom pissing every hour unless I deal with it.

Liver support - TUDCA for sure. Sdrol is pretty liver toxic, even the injectable form. Better safe than sorry.

Other than that - eat to your hearts content, literally. Superdrol is great for making big gains in a short period of time - don't waste it. Lots of food, heavy lifts.

BP support for sure. Carditone at a minimum. Many would recommend a real prescription BP drug - it will likely send it through the roof.

Prostate support - I used stinging nettle root twice daily. Mine gets enlarged from Sdrol and sends me to the bathroom pissing every hour unless I deal with it.

Liver support - TUDCA for sure. Sdrol is pretty liver toxic, even the injectable form. Better safe than sorry.

Other than that - eat to your hearts content, literally. Superdrol is great for making big gains in a short period of time - don't waste it. Lots of food, heavy lifts.

Took a note of that, thanks. What about sex drive, will it diminish and if yes what should I take?

Took a note of that, thanks. What about sex drive, will it diminish and if yes what should I take?

an AI - Aromasin. 12.5mg EOD. I'm assuming you're running test as well? I don't run anything without a test base. Either way, would recommend an AI, I never have sexual related issues but I'm always at least on HRT test and Aromasin.

an AI - Aromasin. 12.5mg EOD. I'm assuming you're running test as well? I don't run anything without a test base. Either way, would recommend an AI, I never have sexual related issues but I'm always at least on HRT test and Aromasin.

I got some test base, prop and cyp handy, but so far not using any.

I have a few bottles on its way from keytech. I took the oral DP version, and that destroyed my appetite and was just tired all the time at 20-30 mgs per day. Will the sides from the injectable version be as bad as the oral version?

Does inj.Drol need to be used with some test or HCG to counter any sex drive issues instead of Aromasin?
A newbie to Sdrol here.

i would start at 5-10mg per day..
people run 100mg of oral anadrol per day, no way i could run 100mg per of the injectable version. 15-30mg 3x per week max of injectable anadrol is all i can handle.
same applies to superdrol..

injectable superdrol sides are minimal with lower doses.. start at 5-10mg per day and work your way up from there.. you may even get away with 3x/week injections as well.

in terms of test, start with 10-15mg per day.

Wish I had something to contribute. I'm still waiting for Viking to "do the right thing" so I can find out for myself.

A newbie to Sdrol here.
Not just to sdrol :banghead: When using a compound that has no estrogenic activity and does not aromatize (like sdrol), you always have to run a low dose of test with it.

Given that you are a complete newbie to using AAS, I highly advise against the use of sdrol. First do your research, and run a couple of cycles with less harsh compounds like Test, EQ, Deca, etc. Then once you have built a solid amount of lean mass, try sdrol. Using it on a skinny-fat guy who doesn't know how to train and eat properly is a complete waste.

Not just to sdrol :banghead: When using a compound that has no estrogenic activity and does not aromatize (like sdrol), you always have to run a low dose of test with it.

Given that you are a complete newbie to using AAS, I highly advise against the use of sdrol. First do your research, and run a couple of cycles with less harsh compounds like Test, EQ, Deca, etc. Then once you have built a solid amount of lean mass, try sdrol. Using it on a skinny-fat guy who doesn't know how to train and eat properly is a complete waste.

You got some mediocre social international skills and ego issues, do something to solve that before solving other people issues.
Your problem is serious.

You got some mediocre social international skills and ego issues, do something to solve that before solving other people issues.
Your problem is serious.

Says the dude looking to put a substance in his body without knowing shit about it? :rolleyes:

Don't like it, don't listen to him. Jeff's track record speaks for itself regarding aas.

Says the dude looking to put a substance in his body without knowing shit about it? :rolleyes:

Don't like it, don't listen to him. Jeff's track record speaks for itself regarding aas.

lol..says the dude trying to sell slin by PMing people.

Well ive got 3 humalog pm's so that narrows down who your dumbass is.

Ignore the content of my post too.

Inject the whole vial bud. :headbang:

Well ive got 3 humalog pm's so that narrows down who your dumbass is.

Ignore the content of my post too.

Inject the whole vial bud. :headbang:

Yea sure, ignore the ignorant and his post's content; next time mind your monkey business rather sucking others.....

Your problem is serious.

Jeff took the time to reply to your post, which could have been answered if you did a simple search, and did so with some valid advice.

You respond to people´s help by being disrespectful, a little gratitude goes a long way and may I also suggest you work on your social international skills yourself because your problem is also serious, you´re a serious female genitalia.

Jeff took the time to reply to your post, which could have been answered if you did a simple search, and did so with some valid advice.

You respond to people´s help by being disrespectful, a little gratitude goes a long way and may I also suggest you work on your social international skills yourself because your problem is also serious, you´re a serious female genitalia.

Cunt! pay attention here. When he starts calling people liars, fat or skinny out of context, then that is called disrespect, interactional*(that is actually, it was a tipo before)social skills are absent in this circumstance, and I have been seeing him doing so over and over to other members at this forum.
Now mr justice, you tell me how you would react in my place when you are asking for help, as this is solely the purpose of this forum use, and then someone steps in and starts pushing you around with no valid reason.

Last edited:
Cunt! pay attention here. When he starts calling people liars, fat or skinny out of context, then that is called disrespect, interactional*(that is actually, it was a tipo before)social skills are absent in this circumstance, and I have been seeing him doing so over and over to other members at this forum.
Now mr justice, you tell me how you would react in my place when you are asking for help, as this is solely the purpose of this forum use, and then someone steps in and starts pushing you around with no valid reason.
I called you both, little snowflake:eek: It wasn't out of context either. Someone who is too retarded to learn the basics of steroid use has with high likelihood no idea about nutrition and training either. Feel free to ignore my advice and run your solo sdrol cycle that lasts longer than the PCT, genius. Or keep whining like a little bitch about how I was mean to you.

I called you both, little snowflake:eek: It wasn't out of context either. Someone who is too retarded to learn the basics of steroid use has with high likelihood no idea about nutrition and training either. Feel free to ignore my advice and run your solo sdrol cycle that lasts longer than the PCT, genius. Or keep whining like a little bitch about how I was mean to you.

Yea, here comes. Go rather get some mental help.. Lol.. Poor thing! Your social stances are really fucked up. A grown man acting so.

I have a few bottles on its way from keytech. I took the oral DP version, and that destroyed my appetite and was just tired all the time at 20-30 mgs per day. Will the sides from the injectable version be as bad as the oral version?

Ever get your stuff if from keytech? If so how long did it take??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner