over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 Week Post Gyno Surgery Scars

Sevn

Registered
I'm now 8 weeks post gyno surgery and I have these really noticable red pink big scars exactly where the surgeon cut under.

Will these ever go away?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
Cross friction massage those bro. Helps break up scars quite a bit along with HLA. Unfortunately your genetics ultimately decide how well you heal but scars like that won’t go away entirely but they will fade/diminish over time and sun exposure mAkes things worse. Why didn’t you go through the armpit? My buddy had his done that way and it turned out great. A guy in Portland Oregon did his. Yours dosnt look to bad though give it time. A year from now it will look a lot different

Last edited:
You might want to look into purchasing Retin-a. Overtime it should help. However, you will have to stay out of the sun. Retin-a is like magic for the skin. It helps the skin turnover new cells, but if go in the sun over and over forget it.

Another thing that might work is EVCO oil. Put it on the skin at night. Don't use a lot. EVCO and Retin-a are great for keeping the skin looking fresh

I can hardly see what you’re talking about, I think you’ll be fine.

The scars will diminish in size and fade with time.

Looks like your right nipple and areola turned necrotic after surgery and fell off?

Massaging the scar tissue will help by breaking it up some. The scars will fade with time. I had mine done in 2007, and it is hardly noticeable. They cut out the hard tissue with me and slight lipo as I was pretty lean. I didn't have the gland removed like some surgeons do, and I still get nipple sensitivity at times, moreso when my BF% goes too high. You'll be fine brother...stay lean, and don't overdo the AAS for awhile.

Alzado...I have not kept up with the surgical procedures the past many years, but it was my understanding they only go through the armpit form lipo and non-tissue formed gyno. When they have to cut out actual hard tissue, it's best to go the incision route under the areola. But like I said, I haven't kept up with gyno procedures, so maybe they are doing it differently. The incision route is not bad at all, and if you have a good surgeon, they can limit the scar tissue formation to a degree, but like it was mentioned, a lot of the healing depends on the patient's healing genetics (for lack of a better explanation...which was explained to me).

Are you the guy who’s nipple fell off?

What:confused:
It's just the lighting.
The plastics surgeon usually do a semi circular cut from 3-9 o'clock. There IS more scar tissue evident on your medial R side but again it should dissapate over time.

Looks like your right nipple and areola turned necrotic after surgery and fell off?

What:confused:
It's just the lighting.
The plastics surgeon usually do a semi circular cut from 3-9 o'clock. There IS more scar tissue evident on your medial R side but again it should dissapate over time.

There was a guy recently that had surgery, the blood supply to one nipple was restricted and his nipple died then fell off.

I'm now 8 weeks post gyno surgery and I have these really noticable red pink big scars exactly where the surgeon cut under.

Will these ever go away?

I'm sure they will heal up over time. Have you discussed this concern with your surgeon?

Massaging the scar tissue will help by breaking it up some. The scars will fade with time. I had mine done in 2007, and it is hardly noticeable. They cut out the hard tissue with me and slight lipo as I was pretty lean. I didn't have the gland removed like some surgeons do, and I still get nipple sensitivity at times, moreso when my BF% goes too high. You'll be fine brother...stay lean, and don't overdo the AAS for awhile.

Alzado...I have not kept up with the surgical procedures the past many years, but it was my understanding they only go through the armpit form lipo and non-tissue formed gyno. When they have to cut out actual hard tissue, it's best to go the incision route under the areola. But like I said, I haven't kept up with gyno procedures, so maybe they are doing it differently. The incision route is not bad at all, and if you have a good surgeon, they can limit the scar tissue formation to a degree, but like it was mentioned, a lot of the healing depends on the patient's healing genetics (for lack of a better explanation...which was explained to me).
I'll try that, I was on 120mg Accutane prescribed by the Dermatologist whilst I had the surgery which might worsenend the scar alot.

I told the plastic surgeon and possible cosmetic complications and he told me no it won't effect the end result, accutane is no problem just get off all steroids 4 to 6 weeks before.
You might want to look into purchasing Retin-a. Overtime it should help. However, you will have to stay out of the sun. Retin-a is like magic for the skin. It helps the skin turnover new cells, but if go in the sun over and over forget it.

Another thing that might work is EVCO oil. Put it on the skin at night. Don't use a lot. EVCO and Retin-a are great for keeping the skin looking fresh
I'll purchase both, what will happen if you tan and use Retin-A will the scars get worse?

Yes, that's me. I'll get an 3D Tattoo somewhere next year probably, will still look bad with the scar issue so want to sort this first.

I'll try that, I was on 120mg Accutane prescribed by the Dermatologist whilst I had the surgery which might worsenend the scar alot.

I told the plastic surgeon and possible cosmetic complications and he told me no it won't effect the end result, accutane is no problem just get off all steroids 4 to 6 weeks before.

I'll purchase both, what will happen if you tan and use Retin-A will the scars get worse?

Yes, that's me. I'll get an 3D Tattoo somewhere next year probably, will still look bad with the scar issue so want to sort this first.

Have you considered other options, such as surgical reconstruction or prosthetics?

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breas...e-nipple-and-areola-after-breast-surgery.html

I honestly don’t think it looks that bad.

I had surgery Years ago and the scars are gone. My Dr said that’s why they make the incision in the areola, because that tissue heals nicely.

Massage the area to break down down scar tissue. Use a cream so it’s easy to massage.

You’ll be fine!

I must need glasses. That's horrible Sevn!
It seriously doesn't look that bad.

Looks like he did a good job. Those scars aren't bad at all but like the other said, they'll fade with time. I still had some local swelling on mine even up to 12 weeks post opp which obviously went away as well.

M18

Usually scars like that will fade and almost turn white. If they get exposed to sun then they usually turn a more red color than the rest of the skin.

They will become less noticeable for sure. I wouldn't stress too much over it. Doesn't your chest look better now than before? It looks good now IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws