over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Acetate

Hilly isn’t lying , and his gear isn’t bunk. His body handles stuff well,

He can do days on end with no sleep , in Ibiza , using special stims and still come back looking fresh . It’s impressive tbh. Sadly his spine is fucked and pec holding on by a string , which means he can’t train like used to , and his digestion is a state so can’t eat either , That limits his bodybuilding . Still looks awesome and lives a cracking life at the same time. I also don’t think he is capable of lying , been one of my best pals for 10’yesrs and never once said anything even exaggerated to me

Cheers brother [emoji3][emoji3]

I’ll be down for my usual visit this month so you can make me feel tiny ha

I’m sure this will change people’s opinion as your so well known.

Might shock some people I’ve actually prepped Jordan before to. However don’t go running my mouth like a lot on here n thus get shot down for contributing to the board.

Such a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't doubt your blood test results, you must just be lucky that way in genetics. Don't fool yourself though into thinking that you are healthy while doing that. The steroids affect your entire body in many ways. Doing an echocardiogram once a year would be a great way to check on your heart. I think you mentioned that you have already done that at least once? Keep up with those if you are going to continue using a lot of stuff. One other thing that can happen is plaque buildup in your coronary arteries and the only way to really check on that is by doing an angiogram, but that is invasive and done through a cath. A cath isn't something a doc would order just to check on things. Of course keeping LDL low and HDL as high as you can should help there. So many on here are scared of taking statins, but I think it is necessary for some that cant get things in line with just diet.

Last edited:
I don't doubt your blood test results, you must just be lucky that way in genetics. Don't fool yourself though into thinking that you are healthy while doing that. The steroids affect your entire body in many ways. Doing an echocardiogram once a year would be a great way to check on your heart. I think you mentioned that you have already done that at least once? Keep up with those if you are going to continue using a lot of stuff. One other thing that can happen is plaque buildup in your coronary arteries and the only way to really check on that is by doing an angiogram, but that is invasive and done through a cath. A cath isn't something a doc would order just to check on things. Of course keeping LDL low and HDL as high as you can should help there. So many on here are scared of taking statins, but I think it is necessary for some that cant get things in line with just diet.

Ohhh I totally agree.

I try get ECG done every 2 years. I monitor
BS n blood pressure every few days.

I do all I can to keep on top of things n will continue to as I intend to push harder this next year in terms of off season competing.

Last few years I just party n chill.

Ohhh I totally agree.

I try get ECG done every 2 years. I monitor
BS n blood pressure every few days.

I do all I can to keep on top of things n will continue to as I intend to push harder this next year in terms of off season competing.

Last few years I just party n chill.

The ecg I would do every year, but it wont necessarily warn you if you have developed cardiomyopathy. An ecg can be totally normal and yet you have an abnormal echo or muga. You really need either a muga scan or at least an echocardiogram for that. Both tests are a bit expensive and youd probably have to "fight" a bit with the doctor to get him to order one. He will want to know why you want one. This is where being honest about steroid use will help, but only if the doctor is able to deal with that. Some are not.

Everyone responds differently. About ten years ago when I was a little dumber and younger I ran 1000mg test E, 600 EQ, and 800 Tren E EW for about 12 weeks after having run 1000 Test E, 800 Deca for 12 weeks. On hard core for 24 weeks, took month off then did it again! LOL Almost a year on. Now I just do HRT.
Anyway during that year I changed my body more than the 10 years before. I swear it was the Tren. I always struggled with my self image. Finally I felt like I looked like a real bodybuilder. I got sooo much harder. My biceps for the first time in my life took on that almost squared off, long muscle belly, Larry Scott look. WOW! Plus small amount of HGH the whole time.
Unfortunately it also made me 10 time as arrogant and aggressive. Cost me two relationships.

Anyway during that year I changed my body more than the 10 years before. I swear it was the Tren. I always struggled with my self image. Finally I felt like I looked like a real bodybuilder. I got sooo much harder. My biceps for the first time in my life took on that almost squared off, long muscle belly, Larry Scott look. WOW! Plus small amount of HGH the whole time.
Unfortunately it also made me 10 time as arrogant and aggressive. Cost me two relationships.

There is no doubt that it is a powerful steroid and produces amazing results, but at the same time I think that it is one of the most harsh steroids out there. I believe it really messed up my heart. It wasn't until after I used it that I developed cardiomyopathy. Supposedly it was one of Dallas Mccarver's favorites too. It made incredible changes in my body too. There were times when that was all I used, nothing else. Dose wasn't even that high compared to nowadays. SPiked the hell out of my BP though and I just didn't feel too healthy on it. Ruins your endurance, cardio. There is a reason for that, because its hard on your heart.

There is no doubt that it is a powerful steroid and produces amazing results, but at the same time I think that it is one of the most harsh steroids out there. I believe it really messed up my heart. It wasn't until after I used it that I developed cardiomyopathy. Supposedly it was one of Dallas Mccarver's favorites too. It made incredible changes in my body too. There were times when that was all I used, nothing else. Dose wasn't even that high compared to nowadays. SPiked the hell out of my BP though and I just didn't feel too healthy on it. Ruins your endurance, cardio. There is a reason for that, because its hard on your heart.

it's time to stop..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner