over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh

Madmax30

Registered
Hey guys was seeing if I could get some feed back been on the blacks for about 3.5 months now and using anabolics w it now currently in my prepping stage 7 weeks out but noticed it alittle not ago but holing little more water in the pec area I’m currently running 4iu of blacks a day 100mg of Test prop masteron prop tren ace 75mg a day 1mg arimidex a day and still noticing im still holding lit more water is there anything else I should buy and look into for gyno estrogen to help this and prolactin ? Or should I cut out hgh all together for the rest of prep and see if that helps cause last time I was in prep I remember pecs were a lot harder and I wasn’t using growth. Any feed back would be great

Last edited:
Hey guys was seeing if I could get some feed back been on the blacks for about 3.5 months now and using anabolics w it now currently in my prepping stage 7 weeks out but noticed it alittle not ago but holing little more water in the pec area I’m currently running 4iu of blacks a day 100mg of Test prop masteron prop tren ace 75mg a day 1mg arimidex a day and still noticing im still holding lit more water is there anything else I should buy and look into for gyno estrogen to help this and prolactin ? Or should I cut out hgh all together for the rest of prep and see if that helps cause last time I was in prep I remember pecs were a lot harder and I wasn’t using growth. Any feed back would be great

hgh is obviously making you hold water because thats what it does. most people start dropping hgh like around 3 or 4 weeks out I think. One you drop hgh water will drop pretty quick.

I remember seeing a post a while ago about people taking a potassium supplement with their last meal of the day to help with the increased sodium retention from the GH. It's weird that your only noticing it in the pec area. I'd try the potassium supp first and if it doesn't help, maybe drop the GH just for a couple days to see if you drop the water.

M18

If it's the black tops that are overdosed, you could try cutting down on your dosage some. I have used them as well and was holding a ton of water in my ankles, I used some lasix and that helped quite a bit. But once I stopped using the GH, the water retention went away very quick. Or maybe you could try another brand of GH, to see if you don't hold water.

If it's the black tops that are overdosed, you could try cutting down on your dosage some. I have used them as well and was holding a ton of water in my ankles, I used some lasix and that helped quite a bit. But once I stopped using the GH, the water retention went away very quick. Or maybe you could try another brand of GH, to see if you don't hold water.

I disagree,30 iu of pure Chinese gh or pharmagrade, will cause much less than 4iu of this gh, try for to believe

I've been running the blacks for almost 2 years straight. I'm giving myself a break right now and after 2 weeks of being off I noticed the extra water weight gone. Like mentioned above most drop HGH 4 weeks out from show.

I've been running the blacks for almost 2 years straight. I'm giving myself a break right now and after 2 weeks of being off I noticed the extra water weight gone. Like mentioned above most drop HGH 4 weeks out from show.

How much weight did you drop from water?

I disagree,30 iu of pure Chinese gh or pharmagrade, will cause much less than 4iu of this gh, try for to believe

I absolutely agree with what you're saying, and that is what i was trying to convey in my original post. I was running 3 iu's of the meditrope and was having pitting edema in my ankles. After i switched back to a hgh with less dimmers, i am not holding any water.

How much weight did you drop from water?

About 3 pounds in 2 weeks, That number may increase as I'm taking off at least a month. I will say along with losing that water weight I can tell the "fullness" look has just slightly diminished.

I absolutely agree with what you're saying, and that is what i was trying to convey in my original post. I was running 3 iu's of the meditrope and was having pitting edema in my ankles. After i switched back to a hgh with less dimmers, i am not holding any water.

So many people try to argue this but there is a difference, FOR MOST, when comparing generics to US pharm. Why do the dimmers make us hold so much more water? The bigger question is, what are the dimmers?

So many people try to argue this but there is a difference, FOR MOST, when comparing generics to US pharm. Why do the dimmers make us hold so much more water? The bigger question is, what are the dimmers?

I don't have an answer as to why elevated dimers & related proteins may cause the extra water retention. From my limited knowledge the dimer and related proteins are the portion of the hgh that is not bio available. From what I understand elevated dimers & proteins may be caused by the manufacturing process and or the storage and handling of the hgh.

From my personal experience using quality hgh with a purity of 98% + , i tend to hold water, but, when using something with a 99% + purity i hold less to no water. I wouldn't think a 1% or less difference would affect me so much but it does.

My wife was using 1 to 1.5 iu's of the meditrope hgh and was holding zero water.

It would appear to be individual related. Just like some test higher or lower in the blood serum tests compared to others.

I don't have an answer as to why elevated dimers & related proteins may cause the extra water retention. From my limited knowledge the dimer and related proteins are the portion of the hgh that is not bio available. From what I understand elevated dimers & proteins may be caused by the manufacturing process and or the storage and handling of the hgh.

From my personal experience using quality hgh with a purity of 98% + , i tend to hold water, but, when using something with a 99% + purity i hold less to no water. I wouldn't think a 1% or less difference would affect me so much but it does.

My wife was using 1 to 1.5 iu's of the meditrope hgh and was holding zero water.

It would appear to be individual related. Just like some test higher or lower in the blood serum tests compared to others.

1 to 1.5 iu is too little to have water retention, except that it is less than or equal to 95% purity ,garbage today, a gh higher than or equal to 98% can not give water retention with so few units. no Chinese produces gh less than 98%

Last edited:
1 to 1.5 iu is too little to have water retention, except that it is less than or equal to 95% purity ,garbage today, a gh higher than or equal to 98% can not give water retention with so few units. no Chinese produces gh less than 98%

I should have stated this originally. The meditrope gh is overdosed @ 15 ius per vial, so me mixing 10 ius of bac water per vial, 1 iu was not "technically" an iu, it was stronger. So while my wife doing 1.5 ius, it was closer to probably 1.8 ius. I would imagine @ close to 2 ius water retention is possible, even with a product being 98 + % pure.

I can't find anything to prove or disprove your statement regarding purity and water retention. Although it makes sense. I am simply giving my experience.

I am sure i have read times where people /patients did retain water on 2 ius of pharmacy grade gh. BUT, again, it's here say cause i can't find the data to support my statement.

I've tried a lot of generics (GreyTops, Meditrope Blacks, random yellows) and pharma (nords, geno, omni) and I held water on all of them unless the dose is like 2iu/d.

I feel like people keep stating this like it's a fact that you don't hold water on pharma, when it's mainly individual from what I've seen and read from those whom have actually used many varieties. Dose dependent too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131