YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme inflammatory response no matter the site, or source?

02z06

Registered
Good morning!

I’ve the past six months I’ve noticed that I have become extremely intolerant to test shots. Each one, regardless of the injection site, or volume, is giving me some pretty insane lumps/pain for usually a week or so after. This would not be an issue if it did not impede my training.

Over this time I have tried two different board approved brands of 300mg test e.

Both with the same response. I should note that I have been at this for about 6 years so injection technique is on point.

Are there periods of time in ones life when they are just hyper sensitive to things? I have had some chest cold/cough for about 6 weeks since my girl returned from overseas and brought sickness back.

Could I have become allergic to test e?

Other than the typical advice massaging the site, icing it, using liniment I can’t really think of what else I can do to expedite the pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check to see if sources are using EO as carrier oil
Lots of people do not tolerate it well.
Also 300mgs/ml is a lot... there's only so much hormone 1ml of oil will hold.
U can also try cutting it with a 1:1 ratio
Of sterile grape seed oil

Check to see if sources are using EO as carrier oil
Lots of people do not tolerate it well.
Also 300mgs/ml is a lot... there's only so much hormone 1ml of oil will hold.
U can also try cutting it with a 1:1 ratio
Of sterile grape seed oil

Looks like coconut oil is the carrier. I will try the sterile oil! Great idea. I had no idea it was as easily accessible as it is.

Thank you!

300mg/ml Enanthate shouldn't be that bad unless the lab is using high amount of BA/BB which isn't necessary with Enanthate. Stick to the standard dose 250mg/ml Enanthate from a trustworthy lab and I would imagine you'd be fine. If you were allergic to the solvents, you'd have the same reaction when shooting other compounds as well. Although possible, it's highly unlikely your allergic to the hormone itself.

M18

Good morning!

I’ve the past six months I’ve noticed that I have become extremely intolerant to test shots. Each one, regardless of the injection site, or volume, is giving me some pretty insane lumps/pain for usually a week or so after. This would not be an issue if it did not impede my training.

Over this time I have tried two different board approved brands of 300mg test e.

Both with the same response. I should note that I have been at this for about 6 years so injection technique is on point.

Are there periods of time in ones life when they are just hyper sensitive to things? I have had some chest cold/cough for about 6 weeks since my girl returned from overseas and brought sickness back.

Other than the typical advice massaging the site, icing it, using liniment I can’t really think of what else I can do to expedite the pain.

Are the knots right under the skin or deep in the muscle?

The body can build up an allergic responce to something that it sees over long periods of time. You may want to switch to Cyp and a different carrier to see how that goes.

Are the knots right under the skin or deep in the muscle?

Deep in the muscle. Quads get bad enough the entire area swells and can hardly bend leg.

That’s a good point about the allergic response - I’ll have to try cyp on my next run.

I bet you it’s carrier related ..

Years ago I wanna say most stuff was cottonseed or grape seed oil. Now you have EO.. MiG... coconut.. all kinds of shit..

Go back to the carrier you used before, I bet it clears it all up ... and ask your source what they use.

Good morning!

I had EXACTLY the same issue years ago. No matter the sponsor. I thought it was too much BA or perhaps dirty oils...nope. Switching sponsors didn’t matter.

You have an allergy to anything with Enanthate. I’m sure of it. Switch to Test Cyp.

I know for sure. It’s an allergy to Enanthate, like me.

Large swollen/inflamed area at the site. Painfully swollen by day 3, hot to the touch. Afterwards the area is hard with a lump.

It’s Enanthate.

Last edited:
The body can build up an allergic responce to something that it sees over long periods of time. You may want to switch to Cyp and a different carrier to see how that goes.

X2. Switch to Cyp.

Good morning!

Bro, I swair your post looks almost word for word like a post I made maybe 5 months ago. I also had a chest cold/cough for about 6 weeks before/around the time I started having problems with my injections.

I got a bunch of bloodwork and speculate that most likely the body is just having an immune response to the injections. The body is treating them all like some foreign invader and resisting.

The chest cold definitely has something to do with it. It might have been the cause or the result, idk.

I tried 3 different ugl lab brands of Test E and even switched to pharma grade and they all had the same effect. I decided to come off cycle and cruise on a very low dose for a couple months. When I started back up two months later I was able to use all the bottles that I was previously having trouble with before, with no problem.

Bro, I swair your post looks almost word for word like a post I made maybe 5 months ago. I also had a chest cold/cough for about 6 weeks before/around the time I started having problems with my injections.

I got a bunch of bloodwork and speculate that most likely the body is just having an immune response to the injections. The body is treating them all like some foreign invader and resisting.

The chest cold definitely has something to do with it. It might have been the cause or the result, idk.

I tried 3 different ugl lab brands of Test E and even switched to pharma grade and they all had the same effect. I decided to come off cycle and cruise on a very low dose for a couple months. When I started back up two months later I was able to use all the bottles that I was previously having trouble with before, with no problem.

Man thank you for that post! Glad I’m not alone!

I’ll also be switching to cyp ASAP and see what happens.

Appreciate the advise everyone!

one other possibility is the enanthic acid in the raws they used...sometimes the enanthic acid still present in the powder after processing....

I blast and cruise, pretty much always on something. Every couple years this happens to me. Type of gear doesn't matter, sponsor doesn't matter, hell I could probably stick myself with an empty needle and it would happen. I get a huge reaction, pain and burning through the entire muscle. The only thing that has worked is to get off everything for a few months. I think it's my body's way of telling me to stop and reset.

Personally eliminated BB (not BA) and experience no pain with any injection anymore.

Got the grape seed oil and it seems to have helped a ton. Still a little pain but no issues training muscles that had been hit!

Still think I’ll try some test cyp 250 and see if it persists.

Thanks all!

Cyp update?

Hey brother, can you update since
running cyp ?? Thanks!

Good morning!

1. What size needles/length?

2. SQ or IM?

3. Hold needle in spot for 20-30 seconds to prevent SQ leak which leads to PIP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131