over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GENETICS/SUPER RESPONDERS

Michael30

Registered
Ive always wondered why some people respond so well to AAS. Like super responders(im talking if all variables are the same, diet , training, rest, supplemts). Im curious what is genetically diffrent about there bodies compared to the normal guys. Does anyone have any thoughts, comments or theories?

some guys have superior health genes which allow them to endure extreme aas abuse

Might have something to do with myostatin? Some people's bodies will just accept muscle more easily. I can't pretend to act like I know anything about it though. I'm sure someone on here knows more of the technical talk.

I remember reading that flex wheeler was part of some gene tests and something about his genes were super rare.

Last edited:
I remember reading that flex wheeler was part of some gene tests and something about his genes were super rare.

AFAIK, that was pure speculation..

however, he does have a genetic kidney disorder (FSGS), and was spilling protein before he ever stepped foot inside a weight room

some guys have superior health genes which allow them to endure extreme aas abuse

What about the guys that just respond much better at lower doses. Say for example 600mg test. I worked with a guy and worked out with him. He took 750mg test only and looked better then i ever will at any dose. his diet was whatever he wanted to eat. Just curious what genes or genetics would be responsible for that. Sorry dont know if im explaining myself very well.

Its very complex and the actual language would be over 99% of peoples comprehension. My wife`s degree is biology and genetics and could explain properly but she is to busy. It`s gonna come down to how the cell responds to the hormone and transcribes it to the DNA, enzymes and other limiting factors. Either you got it or you don`t

Being able to digest and assimilate food is often under rated I think. Just because it goes in doesn't mean it gets used.

Higher amounts of myonucleic satellite cells present in muscles that proliferate faster under conditions of growth (training, diet, AAS).

That's why muscle growth takes so long and actual muscle doesn't disappear as fast as people think

And yeah like slicey said: genetics to tolerate this stuff.

The response is so individual, it can almost be mind boggling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

satellite cell proliferation and differentiation into myonuclei, insulin sensitivity, myostatin levels, androgen receptor response and proliferation, natural hormone levels, tendon strength and ability to withstand years of abuse in the gym and otherwise.

What about the guys that just respond much better at lower doses. Say for example 600mg test. I worked with a guy and worked out with him. He took 750mg test only and looked better then i ever will at any dose. his diet was whatever he wanted to eat. Just curious what genes or genetics would be responsible for that. Sorry dont know if im explaining myself very well.

Most guys I know underlay the amount drugs they use. So that 500mg test 400mg.deca is actually double that with tren and hgh included. People want you to believe they have amazing genetics or are something special when they are just drug users hiding the truth from you

They are Mesomorphs most definitely.

Many different factors, some we know on a scientific level.

Scott Stevenson has a lecture on this called "Why You Don't Look Like A Pro" on John Meadows' site. It's worth joining for, in addition to all the other lectures from him, Meadows, and others.

Might have something to do with myostatin? Some people's bodies will just accept muscle more easily. I can't pretend to act like I know anything about it though. I'm sure someone on here knows more of the technical talk.

Victor Conte have tested 26 IFBB Pros myostatin levels, out of the 26, Flex and Gaspari had lower levels than normal, the other 24 had normal levels.

Victor Conte have tested 26 IFBB Pros myostatin levels, out of the 26, Flex and Gaspari had lower levels than normal, the other 24 had normal levels.

if this is true, it begs the question 'how much of an impact does myostatin truly have?' - as neither flex nor gaspari were mass monsters... while others certainly were.

if this is true, it begs the question 'how much of an impact does myostatin truly have?' - as neither flex nor gaspari were mass monsters... while others certainly were.

It depend on the length of muscle fibers. The shape of a muscle depends on the length of the muscle fiber. Some have short fibers and others have long fibers. Those with long muscle fibers see less growth and shaping of their muscles. Muscular looking people have short fibers. So they see more growth and shape of their muscles. This is because short fibers don’t need as many myonuclei as long fibers do.

Most guys I know underlay the amount drugs they use. So that 500mg test 400mg.deca is actually double that with tren and hgh included. People want you to believe they have amazing genetics or are something special when they are just drug users hiding the truth from you

I've said that for years. They dont want drugs to get the credit so they undercut their dosages...

Myostatin gene regulates muscle growth. Some people have low or no Myostatin gene I believe Flex Wheeler was one. I read the same article I’ll have to try and dig it up.

Gaspari was more about hard work and conditioning than anything else; commitment.

For the younger members, he introduced ripped glutes to the BB scene.

Yes i agree with you most people undercut what tjey are actually taking. But this perticular guy i was talking about i even lived with for 2 months. He just had it. He was naturally really strong too. So im sure that helped some too. It has just always fascinated me how some people just blow up and others dont. when i say blow up i dont mean pro size. I just mean much bigger then someone else on the same dose. Everyone thinks its just because there on high doses. That is not always the case.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner