YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Very First Run with GENOTROPIN (ALL INPUT WELCOMED)

Bloxz

Registered
Gents,

I've recently been prescribed Genotropin from my doctor. Obviously it's pharm grade.

I'm in my early 30's and am currently on test-e at 350mg/week total. I'm 6'3 @ 220lbs dry in the morning.

The main premise of this thread is to do this the right way to try and mitigate any and all negative sides of gh. I'm typically on a low carb diet (almost keto) and am an athlete. I run a lot but try my hardest to hold on to what little size I currently have by eating my ass off since I typically don't use carbs as a primary fuel source. I'm not fat. I'd say I'm at 10% bf at the moment.

The goal of gh in my eyes is injury prevention first and foremost by way of smart training, recovery and nutrition. . . . and of course looking good comes second to me personally as I already look good in my eyes (and the ladies).

The initial plan was to start at 2iu/day but, being that I'm young and possibly making 2iu naturally a day anyway, perhaps 3iu is the way to go, possibly 4? I am not trying to put on bodybuilder-like size. The max weight I ever wanna be at is 230lbs while still being able to run 6 miles at a sub 7min pace while maintaining enough strength to lug a 220lbs man around if needed.

I just bought a glucose meter and will be getting baseline bloodwork done tomorrow to see where my health currently is. My current resting HR is typically 47-51bpm and my current BP is hovering around 126/78.

Back to the bottom line:

I know this run of GH is totally dependent on how my body responds but, I'd like to mitigate the following:

-Water retention
-insulin resistance

What say the crowd?

Have you ever ran gh before so you have something to compare it to?

2-3 ius will do you good! I don't think water retention will be an issue with pharma's low dimer content, and your dosage.

Pull an igf panel after a month or so to see where your numbers are at, and gauge your body composition. That'll give you an idea if it's worth it for you to run it long term (not sure if insurance covers it completely).

That dosage isn't putting much strain on your pancreas or remodeling cardiac tissue.

I will say this; people don't realize how sleepy GH can make you.

2-3 ius will do you good! I don't think water retention will be an issue with pharma's low dimer content, and your dosage.

Pull an igf panel after a month or so to see where your numbers are at, and gauge your body composition. That'll give you an idea if it's worth it for you to run it long term (not sure if insurance covers it completely).

That dosage isn't putting much strain on your pancreas or remodeling cardiac tissue.

Just had baseline bloodwork done. Will do another panel a few months.

I wish I could figure out how to get around this. I wouldn't be able to function at my job with 3 IU/day. I'm still sleepy half of the day on 2 IU.

I wish I could figure out how to get around this. I wouldn't be able to function at my job with 3 IU/day. I'm still sleepy half of the day on 2 IU.
All ill say is that Just don't stim yourself to the tits in hopes of getting around it.

Too many dumb guys put down stimulants like candy in this game, and it's certainly not helping their cardio/neurovascular systems

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Here's my two pennies from a guy that's in the same boat as you. I'm 36, 200lbs at ~12%. I play hockey 3-4 times a week. My first GH run began about 3 months ago, but not pharma grade. Not even close.

My initial interest in GH was to aid in recovery from a full-thickness tear of my triceps tendon. Secondary was the interest in seeing how my body felt and how my physique responded to what most consider an "anti-aging" dose of 2-3iu daily. Here's the lessons learned:

-This is a marathon drug, not a sprint. Dose up slowly and have patience as the feedback GH will give you won't be evident for a week to several weeks after your dose increases. It took me 2-3 weeks at 3.5iu to develop significant weakness in my hands and achy wrists. I got impatient and jumped to 3.5iu too quickly.
-Start at 1iu, stay there for 2 weeks minimum. Bump by 0.5iu every 2 weeks thereafter. See how your body responds in terms of sleepiness, water retention, and CTS symptoms. Also take note of whether you're dropping body fat and at what rate.
-Since you're not trying to optimize this for BB, do what's necessary to make GH work for you. If taking it right when you wake up is easiest because you get less sleepy (since you literally just woke up), do it. But do avoid taking it at night since this is when natural GH is produced.
-Take your time and be patient when dialing it in. My primary goal with my GH dosage now is to stick to that sweet spot where fat doesn't stick to me and I'm avoiding CTS and sleepiness sides. I think that's roughly 2iu/day for me.
-Contrary to everything I just said, don't be afraid to pin yourself with 5+ IUs once after you've ran 1IU for a week. Do it on a weekend. If you're going to feel acute sides like the sleepiness, this will help you understand what that feels like. Basically you're triggering the side abruptly so that you know what it feels like as it creeps in on you slowly as your dosage goes up. Lots of guys pin 10IU to test their GH and I hear they actually induce some CTS symptoms on the same day from that high of a dose. Give it a go to see what that feels like. Nothing helps you dial-in your body more than experience.

Great feedback. I fully intend to run it for a year straight as I know this takes time to fully realize the benefits, especially at such a low dose (3iu/day).

youll get great results off of 3iu first time at your age.. nice!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws