advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable var less damaging on kidneys?

hayez

Newbies
**EDIT** - Against The Rules! Go to AnaSci.org for Homebrew.

Second question is anyone know if injectable var would be any less toxic on the kidneys than oral? I know people say it’s minimally toxic to start but I beg to differ. When I run 60-100mg my kidneys kill and I piss rust no matter how much water I drink. Also I had kidney failure from heat exhaustion / phumonia earlier this year and don’t want to take any orals anymore and risk any damage.

Anyone have any experience or info let me know, thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
If Anavar turns your piss brown, then your kidney function must be severely compromised. Go see a nephrologist ASAP. He/she will want to perform a plethora of tests, like a 24-hour urine collection, ultrasound of the kidneys, etc. Don't take any drugs until you have the results of those tests.

I was in the hospital 8 days for it pissing in a bucket every time and see a dr monthly for my health issues. Just had blood work done for kidneys last week because of my meds. Kidneys are fine and functions fine. Didn’t have any permanent damage, var just doesn’t agree with me orally but I love it. Haven’t used it since due to being an oral.

That’s why I was curious on toxicity for injectable if it was easier on the system, I have no intentions of using orals ever again. I actually only use hgh,mast,deca and test these days. I’m 40 been in this 18 years or so now

Last edited:
I was in the hospital 8 days for it pissing in a bucket every time and see a dr monthly for my health issues. Just had blood work done for kidneys last week because of my meds. Kidneys are fine and functions fine. Didn’t have any permanent damage, var just doesn’t agree with me orally but I love it. Haven’t used it since due to being an oral.

That’s why I was curious on toxicity for injectable if it was easier on the system, I have no intentions of using orals ever again. I actually only use hgh,mast,deca and test these days. I’m 40 been in this 18 years or so now
To answer your question. No, to inject the var will not make it any less toxic. In fact, the amount reaching circulation will be higher with injectable var. So no matter what random mutation you claim to have that causes var to fuck you up, taking it orally or parenterally will make no difference.

The only sensible explanaion to me is that your 'anavar' is actually methyl-tren :eek:

Hmm I never thought of that. It came from a source here so never considered a mix up since never really had any issues before with them. It is white sugary like powder. I had 3 females that used it throughout the last year with no side effects other than common with var. I’ll look into what you said. Thanks for info on inject, I knew it would be more potent just was hoping less toxic. Thanks!

Hmm I never thought of that. It came from a source here so never considered a mix up since never really had any issues before with them. It is white sugary like powder. I had 3 females that used it throughout the last year with no side effects other than common with var. I’ll look into what you said. Thanks for info on inject, I knew it would be more potent just was hoping less toxic. Thanks!
Definitely more potant

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member