over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nathan de Asha Placing 8th?

Bloxz

Registered
What's the consensus on Nathan placing 8th at the Olympia?

I agree with his placing. This olympia was pretty stacked.

It was so stacked! I didn't agree with Charles Griffin placing so low, or Iaian Valliere. Or even Kuclo for that matter. It was the most stacked Olympia I've seen.

I'm just glad he's in the top 10 and under 35-years-old. The lack of young top guys hurts the sport.

He was better last year.

He talks the talk but can’t walk it. He should focus on competing not running his mouth and then can’t back it up.

He was better last year.

He talks the talk but can’t walk it. He should focus on competing not running his mouth and then can’t back it up.

What exactly do you feel he's lacking?

I had him beating curry before the show but I got that wrong

I think Nathan beats almost every one on his front poses but doesn’t get top 10 on any of the back shots, is back is not big enough and neither are his hams, his legs look thin from the back

Side shots, that look great until you notice the lack of hang in the hamstring, I think this can be fixed but not so sure about the back, he has high lats so there only so much meat you can pack on it

Also he had these two weird lumps on his lower back, that might of hurt his placing

Nothing wrong IMO. Just presentation needs work and a few more years to add muscle in certain places like hams. Ppl just hating because he talks trash.

8th was a fair place imo. He needs to work on certain areas to be in the top 5 and the above highlighted those exact areas.

Others won't get this as I am from the same place as him. His new American gangsta style accent is very annoying. He obviously wanted to be able to be understood in interviews in the US etc but it just makes all the trash talking he does sound even worse.

8th was a fair place imo. He needs to work on certain areas to be in the top 5 and the above highlighted those exact areas.

Others won't get this as I am from the same place as him. His new American gangsta style accent is very annoying. He obviously wanted to be able to be understood in interviews in the US etc but it just makes all the trash talking he does sound even worse.

Let's be real here. Not many many Americans can understand a scouser talking like a scouser would in Liverpool. He'll, I dated a girl from Leeds and she can hardly understand them�� I'm American and only barley understand them because I've been around so many for periods of time but, you can't knock that man for trying to be understood.

He doesn't sound like he trying to talk like he's from the hood to me.

Btw, 51st State was a great movie. Felix de Souza with the scouser swag takes the win!

Last edited:
Let's be real here. Not many many Americans can understand a scouser talking like a scouser would in Liverpool. He'll, I dated a girl from Leeds and she can hardly understand them�� I'm American and only barley understand them because I've been around so many for periods of time but, you can't knock that man for trying to be understood.

He doesn't sound like he trying to talk like he's from the hood to me.

Btw, 51st State was a great movie. Felix de Souza with the scouser swag takes the win!

Strange to hear an American (I assume you are) say the work scouser. Very true about scousers but you have that with anyone with a strong accent. I don't have a strong accent for Liverpool but barely no one can understand me in different countries. Leeds is a good place for a nightout. I enjoyed the weekends I spent in Leeds.

Do you have Nathan on IG? I disagree if you listen to some of his daily stories. I can't blame him for trying to speak more clear or slow either as I would do the same. But he really does sound bad in some of his rants. I like the guys trying to make the O more exciting. That Dwayne Quamina was doing the same and was entertaining at times. But most of the times Nathen would try to do he just sounded bad imo.

His new American gangsta style accent is very annoying. He obviously wanted to be able to be understood in interviews in the US etc but it just makes all the trash talking he does sound even worse.

not as bad as that one white NPC guy who trained with Charles Glass in gold's venice

Strange to hear an American (I assume you are) say the work scouser. Very true about scousers but you have that with anyone with a strong accent. I don't have a strong accent for Liverpool but barely no one can understand me in different countries. Leeds is a good place for a nightout. I enjoyed the weekends I spent in Leeds.

Do you have Nathan on IG? I disagree if you listen to some of his daily stories. I can't blame him for trying to speak more clear or slow either as I would do the same. But he really does sound bad in some of his rants. I like the guys trying to make the O more exciting. That Dwayne Quamina was doing the same and was entertaining at times. But most of the times Nathen would try to do he just sounded bad imo.

I'm as American as they come. I've had a few British girls in my time. Love them. I hear what you're saying, though. You hear his access in a different way than I do as an American.

I feel like Nathan should be a top 5 very soon.

Last edited:
I know Nathan personally, from the same school, area and gym

And yes no one can understand scouses even in are own country

When Nathan went to Kuwait and started talking with a Arab accent that was even worse then the American gangster thing

Even the words he says are weird to me, “bro” no one says that In Liverpool, in fact you would get laughed at, same with the big Jordan’s trainers haha you would look like a right twat with them on round here

I’ll be joining him gym in a few weeks when it’s open, Iv not spoken to him in over a year so I’m not even sure if this cocky, arrogent attitude is just an act for the camera or the fame and money have gone to his head

I know Nathan personally, from the same school, area and gym

And yes no one can understand scouses even in are own country

When Nathan went to Kuwait and started talking with a Arab accent that was even worse then the American gangster thing

Even the words he says are weird to me, “bro” no one says that In Liverpool, in fact you would get laughed at, same with the big Jordan’s trainers haha you would look like a right twat with them on round here

I’ll be joining him gym in a few weeks when it’s open, Iv not spoken to him in over a year so I’m not even sure if this cocky, arrogent attitude is just an act for the camera or the fame and money have gone to his head

I knew you would get it. Maybe it's just all for the cameras and he will laugh about it when you see him. He has definitely built his fan base and he is doing good for himself now. I am sure if I met him he would be sound and we would get on. But sure as an outsider watching his vids that persona during the O prep put me off him a lot. One guy who does impress me a lot in his camp is Iain Valliere.

I knew you would get it. Maybe it's just all for the cameras and he will laugh about it when you see him. He has definitely built his fan base and he is doing good for himself now. I am sure if I met him he would be sound and we would get on. But sure as an outsider watching his vids that persona during the O prep put me off him a lot. One guy who does impress me a lot in his camp is Iain Valliere.

Yeah I hoping it just an act coz he some times comes across a right twat, he’s like the opposite of flex Lewis or a jay cutler but maybe that’s his angle to be different from the rest, cz 90% of the pros do blow smoke up each other’s asses, there too nice it’s comes across fake

Well I’ll find out soon haha an I’ll be pulling him up if he calls me bro or is wearing them stupid trainers haha

Yeah I hoping it just an act coz he some times comes across a right twat, he’s like the opposite of flex Lewis or a jay cutler but maybe that’s his angle to be different from the rest, cz 90% of the pros do blow smoke up each other’s asses, there too nice it’s comes across fake

Well I’ll find out soon haha an I’ll be pulling him up if he calls me bro or is wearing them stupid trainers haha

I'm sure it's all to help his mainstream appeal. He specifically said he moved to the US to get his name out more.

I think Nathan has all the tools, he just needs to refine some of his poses and spend another offseason working on some weaknesses. He's close to the top 5.

And I honestly think he needs to leave Camp Jansen. I swear this guys gets much more credit that he deserves. Im not the ONLY one saying this too. His "guys" that everyone wanted to see at the O allllll placed worse than what people thought. I think Ian, Charles and Nathan allll placed lower than they should have.

As far as Nathan's attitude, its all individual. I'm not a fan of talkers so it kinda rubs me the wrong way. But I get that the IFBB needs some drama and some Lee Priest-like personalities to keep it interesting. Nathan, Dwayne and Sergio all have that explosive type personality that fuelllls social media haha.

Nathan made his best progress with the Camel Crew though. Go back there and make a couple more jumps physique wise.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws