over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meal Replacement

BurgerKing13

Registered
Hi Guys, have used Labrada Lean Body single use envelopes (Not the Ready To Drink) for years. Loved the taste. Long story short Labrada totally changed the taste (Yuck !)
All I'm looking for is a Healthy, Tasty, Meal Replacement shake Powder. Preferably individual Use not in a big tub. Don't really need all the vitamins and minerals just roughly 40 grams Protein and 20 or so grams Complex Carbs.
Any help or ideas ?

I just use Ziploc bags , I don't like many Protein powders so I get mine from TN and mix as need in a Ziploc bag

Find a protein powder you like and then decide your carbs. Oats, cream of rice, grits etc. Put it in a blender and grip it up. I've also used baby rice ceral before

Could also buy sweet potato powder and then w.e. protein you like. True nutrition has one and so does 5%. Juggernaut used to

Make your own bro. May not taste as good but your not doing it for taste, your doing it for results. You can adjust ingredients to fit your diet/goals. If I'm looking to gain and I just can't get my meals in, I'll usually do 1-2 blended meals a day.
1 cup pasteurized egg whites, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop whey isolate, either 1/2 cup oats or cream of rice, 2 tbs almond butter, spinach and blueberries. Blend and slam it back. I've done way better with this then I've ever done with MRPs or shakes. If your set on MRPs, Animal came out with a product called Animal Meal or something like that. Apparently it's whole food based and was formulated by Evan Centopani. One of the few IFBB guys who really seems to know his stuff and makes his health more of a priority.

M18

I just bought Redcon1 mre and it is made with real food ingredients. The taste is amazing and I look forward to drinking it . I have sweet potatoes pie flavor ,there are several other flavors available

Animal just came out with something that Evan Centaponi helped develop. The ingredients list looks promising

Animal just came out with something that Evan Centaponi helped develop. The ingredients list looks promising

I checked it out ,it looks good . Another member,Mustang18,mentioned it a couple of posts up

Here is a pic of the ingredients for Redcon1 MRE
There is a coupon for today ,Cart20 for 20% off

Attachments

• F8E11A56-B0D8-49CA-B098-8FF1AE0F8FD1.jpeg
    F8E11A56-B0D8-49CA-B098-8FF1AE0F8FD1.jpeg
    538.1 KB · Views: 115
Hi Guys, have used Labrada Lean Body single use envelopes (Not the Ready To Drink) for years. Loved the taste. Long story short Labrada totally changed the taste (Yuck !)
All I'm looking for is a Healthy, Tasty, Meal Replacement shake Powder. Preferably individual Use not in a big tub. Don't really need all the vitamins and minerals just roughly 40 grams Protein and 20 or so grams Complex Carbs.
Any help or ideas ?

Another I thought wasn't easy to drink was EAS Myoplex. Extremely thick and hard to drink down almost like a cake batter.

Thanks again (Mike)

Thank you guys for all the good input ! Much appreciation. I am going to grab a few of the different flavors of the MRE Redcon 1. I have heard great things about it. The change in the Labrada flavor is a real drag considering how great it was. Oh well, time for a change.
Thanks again !!

Thank you guys for all the good input ! Much appreciation. I am going to grab a few of the different flavors of the MRE Redcon 1. I have heard great things about it. The change in the Labrada flavor is a real drag considering how great it was. Oh well, time for a change.
Thanks again !!

Not sure it would change anything but I would contact Labrada and voice your concerns over the flavor change.

Thanks again !!

I also was going to try Redon1 but dam its just to expensive and I get 25% off to me just not worth the $$$$

I just bought Redcon1 mre and it is made with real food ingredients. The taste is amazing and I look forward to drinking it . I have sweet potatoes pie flavor ,there are several other flavors available

Does it digest well and fast?

Does it digest well and fast?

Oh definitely. I was expecting it to be thick but it is very thin and easy to drink and digest.

Ashop

Yes thank you Ashop.
I contacted and spoke numerous times with the VP of Research and Dev.
Nice guy
Dave Ramirez.
He has spent a ton of time disc w me.
They are coming out with a new Natural version in a few months.
Doesn't do me much good now but...

Original metrx meal replacement. White box, in individual packets. Chocolate or vanilla. I use chocolate. 2 cups water or milk, 1 packet metrx, banana and or pb, I tray of ice cubes in blender! Absolutely delicious and filling. OLD SCHOOL... give it a try

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131