over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT and fertility

dale338

Registered
Been running TRT straight for about eighteen months now. I'm 50, so no way in hell I want any kids. Been thinking to get a vasectomy, but at my age, having run a good hefty dose of T as long as I have, I'm thinking I'm likely not producing much sperm. I know, I know it's possible, but what are the odds?

I bought one of those kits from CVS pharmacy that test sperm. It does not give you an actual count, but supposedly if you're under 30 million sperm (considered very low) it will give you a negative reading and if you're over 30 million it gives you a positive reading. Mine was negative.

My question is, with planning to be on TRT for life, is a vasectomy necessary at my age?

There is male protocols in place for using testosterone as a form of a male contraceptive that is 99% affective but they typically use Testosterone undecanoate. What would be the difference here from that is Testosterone Cyp?

Last edited:
If it won't put you deep in dept, go for a vasectomy. Testosterone is not a reliable method of birth control. Many members here have had kids while on way more than just TRT.

If it won't put you deep in dept, go for a vasectomy. Testosterone is not a reliable method of birth control. Many members here have had kids while on way more than just TRT.

I’ve read it, but most are cycling which only shuts down the axes for weeks at a time. I’ve read articles about it being 99% affective in studies after three months on.

I’ve read it, but most are cycling which only shuts down the axes for weeks at a time. I’ve read articles about it being 99% affective in studies after three months on.

I'll let other members give their own experience, but I'll bet a fair amount weren't cycling.

Personally, I got my wife pregnant after being on for a year and a half.

Just think about this - if testosterone is a reliable method of male birth control, why haven't pharmaceutical companies jumped on it? That's easily a multi-billion dollar / year space and tons of men are looking for a non-condom form of birth control.

I'll let other members give their own experience, but I'll bet a fair amount weren't cycling.

Personally, I got my wife pregnant after being on for a year and a half.

Just think about this - if testosterone is a reliable method of male birth control, why haven't pharmaceutical companies jumped on it? That's easily a multi-billion dollar / year space and tons of men are looking for a non-condom form of birth control.

https://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/news/20090506/testosterone-tested-as-male-contraceptive

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/10/30/health/male-birth-control/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

it's not worth the risk

get snipped

Vasectomy was THE quickest/best ROI out of any investment I've invested into given how much I shoot womens clubs up.

I had it done at 24 and what a weight lifted from my shoulders as soon as doc closed my sack up.

I have no kids and thank FUCKING GOD I got that surgery done.

As I was getting stitched up, there was this wave of tremendous freedom that jolted through my body similar to getting the chills.

Vasectomy was THE quickest/best ROI out of any investment I've invested into given how much I shoot womens clubs up.

I had it done at 24 and what a weight lifted from my shoulders as soon as doc closed my sack up.

I have no kids and thank FUCKING GOD I got that surgery done.

As I was getting stitched up, there was this wave of tremendous freedom that jolted through my body similar to getting the chills.

im gonna get snipped

only real concern is getting a chub when the doc is fondling my balls

it's not worth the risk

get snipped

Agree 110%!!! I've been snipped for 8 years now and the peace of mind I get knowing my wife won't get pregnant is more than worth it. You can easily find a good urologist to do a "needle-less" vasectomy and it's a super easy and damn near painless procedure. I had mine done on a Friday morning and then went home and just chilled out on the couch all weekend long, iced my balls, watched football and took naps while my wife babied me. Almost the best weekend ever! I was back in the gym on Monday morning (although I took it kinda light as a precaution) and the doc said I could have sex as soon as I felt like it with no restrictions...which ended up being about 4-5 days post procedure. I'm staring at 50 as well and I couldn't imagine having a newborn now!!!

im gonna get snipped

only real concern is getting a chub when the doc is fondling my balls

I was particularly pleased that the nurse got to look at my joust. She was new to the field and ended up having to leave the room as she got sick watching the tubes get cut and cauterized.

Ok, gonna do it, but keep reading it can cause erection issues. Anyone? Notice any issues at all? Because I spent a year getting my hormones and dick aligned again. It works good again, don’t want to screw it up.

I've never had issues.

My cock gets hard as tungsten.

Ok, gonna do it, but keep reading it can cause erection issues. Anyone? Notice any issues at all? Because I spent a year getting my hormones and dick aligned again. It works good again, don’t want to screw it up.

No issues with that at all. One thing that was kinda weird was the first time my wife and I had sex after the procedure (about 4-5 days). When I pulled out to shoot my load, there was at least a 5-7 second delay before anything shot out!! It felt like it was right there ready to go but definitely a noticeable delay before anything happened. Freaked me out for a bit but once it finally happened it was a crazy release....almost like the tubes had to be cleared out...literally! And just FYI, my buddy had a similar experience but when he finally shot his load it was fairly bloody! Freaked both he and his wife out. After that first one he said they were all normal after that. And make sure to give a 30 and 60-day jizz sample to your doc so he can check it and make sure there's no sperm in there! After that you're definitely good to go.

I ran somewhere around a gram of test per week for like 4-5 years straight...and still got my ex pregnant while on. So no....its not effective

I've never had issues.

My cock gets hard as tungsten.

Robin Williams had a joke where he said his got as hard as Chinese arithmetic.

Just providing an update. Got a whole sperm count and mobility etc workup done after being in TRT for about two years straight and everything came back zero. Shooting total blanks.

0.15 total and zero motility. So TRT can be an affective BC measure for some.

No way I can knock up no hottie!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner