over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MTII administered peripherally reduces fat

Bugsbunny20000

Registered
This is crazy I saw another post here about melanotan 2 insulin sensitivity which I did not know so I investigated it further and found several studies.

I took melanotan 2 for 6 month to get ready for my florida vacation and during that time I lost a considerable amount of body fat and had great workouts which I was struggling with due to my work, long story short when I got off melanotan 2 I noticed I was gaining fat around my midsection could not understand why so not sure if it was a rebound effort or what.

anyone else have this happen. actually cant wait to get back on it I honestly was the blackest white person in florida

MTII administered peripherally reduces fat without invoking apoptosis in rats

Abstract
The melanocortin (MC) system in the brain is believed to be an important downstream effector of leptin signaling; interference with MC functioning results in severe obesity. Melanotan II (MTII), an MC3/4-receptor agonist, produces similar behavioral and metabolic outcomes to those observed after leptin treatments, which enhance apoptosis in specific fat depots. To determine whether MTII also mediates adipose apoptosis induced by leptin treatment, two groups of rats (n=8) received MTII (2 mg/kg, i.p.) or saline (2 ml/kg) once daily for 4 days and had free access to food and water, and a third group was injected with saline and pair-fed (PF) to MTII treated rats. Food intake, water intake, body temperature, and body weight were measured daily. MTII reduced food and water intake and body weight gain (P<.05) and decreased body temperature compared to PF and saline-treated control groups. Retroperitoneal white adipose tissue (WAT) mass and epididymal WAT mass were reduced 46.3% and 21.1%, respectively (P<.05), after MTII, but not after PF, compared with the saline control rats. Both MTII- (25.0%) and PF (33.3%)-treated rats had decreased brown fat weight (P<.05), whereas muscle mass remained unchanged. Free fatty acid concentrations in serum were not different between MTII and control groups, but increased by 56.4% in PF group. DNA fragmentation assay did not support a role for MTII as an apoptotic signal in any of the fat tissues tested. These results show that in addition to reducing food intake and inhibiting body weight gain, intraperitoneal administration of MTII reduces fat mass, most likely by accelerated lipid mobilization, but not by apoptosis.

2mg/kg in a rat... what's the equivalent dose for a human?

also, DNP + MT2 + clen stack FTW :eek:

I took 250 mcgs a day for 7 days then cut down to every other day after about 14 -20 days I had no choice but to cut it to once a week i was too dark.

If you plan on trying it note the nausea is real it is best to get zofran and take 4 mgs 20 mins before taking melanotan.

I love mt2. Just wish it didn't make me so sleepy. I can pass out anywhere the day after injecting it.

It gets me a little darker without sun, but I’m half ginger

And yes, definitely cuts hunger even low dosed

There is an equation you can look up as the larger the mammal the less you need. It is posted in a thread on AM titled "bulbine- are we being ripped off". I use it quite a bit but dont have it on hand. Pops right up on Google.

And how about mt2 + dnp + *ALCAR*. Am I the only one who gets good results from about 3g of Alcar a day for fat loss? (Also helps cognition boys n girls!)

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Also, I could Google but anyone know what peripherally admin is? I forget. Damn I'm off my game! Been gone for a year guys so pls cut me a little slack.

Also- couldn't find the app on Google store, is there somewhere else I can nab it?

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity