over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did your coach told you to take?

Delt123

Kilo Club
Registered
This thread is for eveyone who ever worked with A coach.
What compounds did he( or she) told you to take and at what dose for which goal (off season, cut, pre contest,... You name it.

Dont need names of coaches but if you do, that's fine by me :D

Great question. This should be interesting to see. I have heard many coaches that recommend reasonable to small amounts. I have also seen others who don't seem to care and give their clients recommended dosages that could be very unsafe.

he told me if i need more than 10mg of test/week to turn pro, im not cut out for bodybuilding.

Great question. This should be interesting to see. I have heard many coaches that recommend reasonable to small amounts. I have also seen others who don't seem to care and give their clients recommended dosages that could be very unsafe.

In my near surrounding, Ive seen 16 year old guys been put on gear, think tren too (based on how he looked). I only heard crazy stuff about coaching. On the internet, most seems reasonable (cycles for the average Joe ) :)

Ooh a cuckold relationship, must be very nice... For her

it's a loving relationship all around

i just got my bonus check last week, so i took them and their sons to Disneyland for the weekend

I was told if I didn't run lean beef aminos the program wouldn't work as well

Funny guys! But really no one that would share their experiences?:D

I’ve had a couple coaches recommend some pretty high doses (2g+ that’s a lot in my opinion) and say that was the only way to get lean and not lose muscle.

I had a coach insist on 2.5mg Letro a day for 16 weeks despite my not having any estrogen issues and not running very high test.

I’ve heard some say the only way to get shredded in 16 weeks was with DNP and state that all the pros use it

I had a coach want to start out with 100mcg clen and 75mcg T3 and 45 min a day cardio

All these reasons are why I tell everyone to talk to a couple of clients that have used the coach they are looking at using

I’ve had a couple coaches recommend some pretty high doses (2g+ that’s a lot in my opinion) and say that was the only way to get lean and not lose muscle.

I had a coach insist on 2.5mg Letro a day for 16 weeks despite my not having any estrogen issues and not running very high test.

I’ve heard some say the only way to get shredded in 16 weeks was with DNP and state that all the pros use it

I had a coach want to start out with 100mcg clen and 75mcg T3 and 45 min a day cardio

All these reasons are why I tell everyone to talk to a couple of clients that have used the coach they are looking at using

Wow really.

This stuff is crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LS?

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sounds like something LS would say

My coach told me to use EQ

Eq is crap so I deduced my coach was crap

Now i'm alone (again)

Alex Azarian was pretty modest with my drugs. (RIP)

He said start at 500mg test E+400mg deca and we would go from there. I didn’t work with him long, I just didn’t like his style of moderate carb daily plus Fucktons of cardio.

As much as you can afford to run and handle ( test and deca ) from a really well known coach

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131