over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Neil currey

haz

Newbies
Does anyone follow this guy?

Incredible legs for his size. Almost doesn’t match his top half.

Legs for classic physique and top half physique.

None the less very lean and promising.

Any thoughts?

Crazy, but I feel like the shaoe of his legs looks a bit weird, not a pretty sight imo

Crazy, but I feel like the shaoe of his legs looks a bit weird, not a pretty sight imo

Its sort of weird. His forearms and triceps look soft and underdeveloped while most of him looks like steel. Hard as fuck.

I’ve been following for awhile.

Strikes me as someone that’s almost like a model first and a competitor second.

Totally unique shape to him. Mainly the legs stand out. I find it relatable being very long on leg mass and short on upper body myself.

His forearms seem to fit with the rest of his arms. Maybe it's angles. Injuries or genetics maybe.

**broken link removed**

I believe he mentioned his father is Turkish.

**broken link removed**

Some great conditioning too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8-8HDBewK/?taken-by=neil_currey

I do wonder though how many of these pictures are digitally enhanced.

You really gotta wonder? It's 2018. All of them.

Excellent conditioning yeah but I saw a vid on his IG like basically maxing out a leg extension and stopped taking him serious at that point lol. Just another cookie cutter physique guy that abuses mast and tren really.

And sure enough, he's an "online coach" too. This is like the modern day social media fitness trolling trifecta lmao.

Last edited:

Excellent conditioning yeah but I saw a vid on his IG like basically maxing out a leg extension and stopped taking him serious at that point lol. Just another cookie cutter physique guy that abuses mast and tren really.

And sure enough, he's an "online coach" too. This is like the modern day social media fitness trolling trifecta lmao.

The pic is filtered to death to. Check his insta out.

Great shape n condition but he’s a small guy overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re such a hater.. and I get it, you’ll never look like him so you bash him. It’s a natural jealous human response.

His physique is great, he gets inshape. A friend of mine used him and he brought him in shredded

Last edited:
You’re such a hater.. and I get it, you’ll never look like him so you bash him. It’s a natural jealous human response.

His physique is great, he gets inshape. A friend of mine used him and he brought him in shredded

I don't bash him because of his physique, I'm bashing him because he exemplifies everything wrong with this absolute joke of an industry lol. The proof is in the pudding. This guy does not have one single picture that isn't touched up in some way.

Tell your boy to come off of everything he is taking and let me know how awesome he looks after eating chicken and asparagus for every meal and running a standard bro-split one bodypart a week routine.

The reason that this new trendy 'physique' thing is so illegitimate is because it requires absolutely zero knowledge of proper training. No shit he came in shredded. He ate at a serious caloric deficit and slammed massive amounts of letro and Tren. Cool. I really needed to pay some guy over the internet a few grand to tell me that.

Last edited:
I don't bash him because of his physique, I'm bashing him because he exemplifies everything wrong with this absolute joke of an industry lol. The proof is in the pudding. This guy does not have one single picture that isn't touched up in some way.

Tell your boy to come off of everything he is taking and let me know how awesome he looks after eating chicken and asparagus for every meal and running a standard bro-split one bodypart a week routine.

The reason that this new trendy 'physique' thing is so illegitimate is because it requires absolutely zero knowledge of proper training. No shit he came in shredded. He ate at a serious caloric deficit and slammed massive amounts of letro and Tren. Cool. I really needed to pay some guy over the internet a few grand to tell me that.

Your first point I agree with hugely. If you just your ass n rats your physique why lie to people n touch them up. Just like all these idiot birds putting ten different filters on to look better.

I think it’s false advertising from a business aspect n just sad. If you don’t feel you look gd work harder. Don’t add a filter.

However I think second point is very unfair. Yeh ok he doesn’t train balls to walls heavy like a big BB but he doesn’t need to. That’s not look he wants.

Guy does a shit load cardio , diets his ass off n then takes what he needs to n comes in on point.

Many do all of that n still come in shit as they half ass diet n cardio.

The Olympia Amateur will be held along with the George Farah Pro show.

**broken link removed**

Fair enough but I don't get the leg extension comment. What's wrong with maxing out the leg extension? I am sure he squats and leg presses as well. I personally think leg extensions are great but that's just me. As Hilly stated abotu his training who cares. It's obviously working for his goals so I could understand if he wasn't planning to get his squat up to 600 pound anytime soon. Although I personally know nothing about his training nor do I care.

I understand your point but it just comes across as being overly negative. Most of these guys are not big but so what. He is ripped to the bone. Most bodybuilders abuse drugs to some extent. He could very easily put on 30 pounds of water and still look good and much bigger. Fact is not many people look like him and he be diet on low cals and abuse tren etc but the difference is he has done it whereas most will never look that good. Plus we are just assuming what he takes and so what if he takes 20mg tren or 200mg tren per day.

I get the fitness industry comment but to me this guy is just trying to support himself and doing something he is passionate about... can't hate anyone for that. Now if he were bullshitting to get clients or a fake natty that would be different but he is probably just like most of us on here. The difference is he has actually made a name for himself. I just don't get all the hate.

Tom Coleman is another British guy with a similar look who does well for himself as well.

I know lots of guys that take everything under the sun and look like shit. I respect anybody that comes in Conditioned because it takes work. Have used lots of Tren in the past and it does not make you look like that without a good diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131