over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 mg of MK677 every other day

5millionbucks

Registered
Anyone have any experience running mk677 5 mg every other day to prevent all the sides that happen running 10-25 mg daily; like bloating/water retention, hunger, lethargy etc.?

Anyone have any experience running mk677 5 mg every other day to prevent all the sides that happen running 10-25 mg daily; like bloating/water retention, hunger, lethargy etc.?

I would think that dosage protocol would be just too low to get the benefits of MK677. Embrace the water gain that comes with it. I found it to mostly be on the scale and I really didn't look too bloated on it.

I would think that dosage protocol would be just too low to get the benefits of MK677. Embrace the water gain that comes with it. I found it to mostly be on the scale and I really didn't look too bloated on it.

If I bloat bad on creatine; this will make me look retarded. Would need a proper dose for me so I could be able to deal with it. Compared to GH it is so cheap, but the side effects are horrible.

id probably want the 5mg in the AM to gef the full effect.

I would go with 5mg everyday. Have you tried it at that dose?

If I bloat bad on creatine; this will make me look retarded. Would need a proper dose for me so I could be able to deal with it. Compared to GH it is so cheap, but the side effects are horrible.
No it won't. Your thought process might be retarded. Try it out and go from there. Dose it daily and be optimistic.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

At least do 5mg daily. Personally, i would go with 12.5mg daily.

I would go with 5mg everyday. Have you tried it at that dose?

no the main reason is I am skeptical to even buy Mk677 cause of the bloating and appetite increase; I'm also on a cut and currently always hungry; don't want to be anymore hungry. I feel like with 5 mg I will bloat(I bloat off 2-3 gms of Creatine Mono real bad); have any of yall tried 5 mg everyday yet though?And what are your experiences?

no the main reason is I am skeptical to even buy Mk677 cause of the bloating and appetite increase; I'm also on a cut and currently always hungry; don't want to be anymore hungry. I feel like with 5 mg I will bloat(I bloat off 2-3 gms of Creatine Mono real bad); have any of yall tried 5 mg everyday yet though?And what are your experiences?

I missed your 2nd post. I assumed you had tried it from your 1st post. Your logic is ridiculous. I bloat on dbol but it doesn't mean I will on creatine. MK and creatine are entirely different things.

Some don't bloat much on mk and others blow up. Everyone responds differently and there is a big spectrum. I don't bloat much from 10mg per day it just makes me feel very tired especially at 15mg and over. I am hyper sensitive to all gh products and fatigue though.

I would start at 5mg and dose it daily and see how you are. After about 1 week if you are fine up the dose gradually. Not sure if you have tabs or liquid but tapering the dose up is much easier with liquids. I would imagine 10mg per day should be fine for you but start low and see how you respond. Most people are fine at 10mg per day.

I will add I think MK is generally much better for bulking due to it's effects. However I personally don't get hungry from it and I bloat at higher doses but I am fine at 10mg (great fullness). The only side effect that puts me off is the fatigue but again some don't feel any from it.

NO.
Im sure people have tried 25mg.
Im sure people have tried 12.5mg.
Im sure people have tried 6.25mg.
Im sure people have tried 50, 75, or 100mg.

You might have a rough time finding someone who has been so anal that he did 5mg. And it's not poison...you can't OD on it. Get a damn bottle of caps or liquid and start dosing it in sensible increments. Stop talking ridiculous linking your perceived creatine bloat to bloating badly on this compound and a random dose you picked from a substance you've never even tried. Stop being a **EDIT** and try it at your desired dose and go from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO.
Im sure people have tried 25mg.
Im sure people have tried 12.5mg.
Im sure people have tried 6.25mg.
Im sure people have tried 50, 75, or 100mg.

You might have a rough time finding someone who has been so anal that he did 5mg. And it's not poison...you can't OD on it. Get a damn bottle of caps or liquid and start dosing it in sensible increments. Stop talking ridiculous linking your perceived creatine bloat to bloating badly on this compound and a random dose you picked from a substance you've never even tried. Stop being a **EDIT** and try it at your desired dose and go from there.

Sorry but money has been tight lately; 50-80 bucks on a product that possibly will give me the bad sides will be a waste; which will mean I will have to either give the rest to someone or throw it out. I don't got money to spare like that on top of all the other supps I buy. Diff between GH and IGF, sarms etc. I know how it will react to my body, but this I dk. So its basically a gamble for me, thats why you have to know where I am coming from. That is why I posted this thread to see user experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but money has been tight lately; 50-80 bucks on a product that possibly will give me the bad sides will be a waste; which will mean I will have to either give the rest to someone or throw it out. I don't got money to spare like that on top of all the other supps I buy. Diff between GH and IGF, sarms etc. I know how it will react to my body, but this I dk. So its basically a gamble for me, thats why you have to know where I am coming from. That is why I posted this thread to see user experiences.
You may have to take the gamble my friend. You can't draw your conclusions from your highly presumptuous "bro science".
I get where you're coming from but you may have to invest in yourself and a hunch. Standard dosing for a product is either 12.5 or 25mg. This is why I broke down the fractions or multiples I did. I'd try 12.5 daily and adjust from there. A lot of people don't have bloat issues from mk-677. Besides, intra - muscular water is not bloat..and I find that gh or mk puts a lot of water in the muscle which looks and works great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This fella I know does a 1/4 dose at night which would equate 6.25 mg .
His objective is to get better sleep as he has trouble in that department.
Better sleep has a whole array of benefits that go along with it.
He seems to be pleased with how its helping him.

My liquid MK is about $45. While mine isn't for human use, if someone were to do research with an equal size product it would last 2 months, which is only $22/month. At 5 mg/day it would last 5 months, bringing your total cost down to only $9/month. That's about as cheap as it gets.

Anyone else have a hard time sleeping on MK?

Are you dosing it just before bed? It's fairly common. I would dose it at least a few hours pre bed. If it's still a problem then first thing in the morning.

Anyone have any experience running MK-677 5 mg every other day to prevent all the sides that happen running 10-25 mg daily; like bloating/water retention, hunger, lethargy etc.?

With higher doses like 20mg-25mg, a slight increase in appetite, temporary bouts of lethargy and numb hands have been noticed. Unlike other secretagogues, MK-677 does not increase prolactin levels nor cortisol. MK-677 has been used continuously for 1-2 years with no sign of desensitizing the pituitary gland.

Auris to save the day.

I've never noticed any numbness in my hands from MK. Honestly, just stop wasting time and buy yourself the MK.

Last edited:
Mk677 is shown to have the highest HGH peak after the first dose. Maybe try experimenting with 25mg once per week. It’s got a 24hr half life so even by day 7 you will have some in you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws