over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose DNP vs T3

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We know DNP is the most effective compound to burn fat, but would a low dose of 100mg DNP still burn a lot more fat than 50mcg of T3?

Id take 100-200mg DNP over 50-100mcg of T3 anyday, the only outlier is pre-contest as dnp can fuck body comp and performance in the short term

Apples to oranges.

DNP will most certainly burn more fat. You'll also be miserable and zero carb. No doubt about it, the shit works.

t3 - pop 25-37.mcg clean up your diet and jump on the stair climber.

Do yuo want the fast miserable route or the slow steady route? Pretty much what it comes down too. Either way id add clen or eca. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Apples to oranges.

DNP will most certainly burn more fat. You'll also be miserable and zero carb. No doubt about it, the shit works.

t3 - pop 25-37.mcg clean up your diet and jump on the stair climber.

Do yuo want the fast miserable route or the slow steady route? Pretty much what it comes down too. Either way id add clen or eca. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Respectfully, this post is a total shit. You will be miserable in DNP if you want to be miserable.

Simply, DNP does not catabolize muscle, T3 does it. That directly responds to what should be the best choice.

I have zero experience with t3 but 100mg of dnp + eca dose in the morning. This works amazing and is what I usually do. Don't feel miserable at all but do get kinda sweaty.

Respectfully, this post is a total shit. You will be miserable in DNP if you want to be miserable.

Simply, DNP does not catabolize muscle, T3 does it. That directly responds to what should be the best choice.

Lmao. Ok buddy.

t3 isnt catabolizing shit unless you're on 1.5k calories, hour of cardio, and a fucking natty. All this bullshit youll lose muscle on t3 is laughable. Learn to use it properly. Who the fuck runs 100mcg of t3? A dumbass thats who. 25-50mcg on drugs you arent losing shit but fat

Last edited:
100mg dnp would be better for sure, I’m using 100mg dnp daily at the moment, not feeling any sides except for a being a bit of heavy breathing and feeling a bit warmer than usual.

I almost took the plunge and got dnp. No thanks too risky for me

Ive used T3 in two contest preps and has worked well. Highest i went is 75 mgs and didnt lose muscle , I did it because I started four weeks out, I think I even went to 100 mcg for a few days; however slower and steadier is best 25-50 mgs for a long prep.

studies show on t3 it doesnt matter if your on 6 weeks or 6 months , youll expirience the same ampunt of shutdown , which will take about six weeks for your thyroid levels to bounce back, yes ive had bloodwork. My sister has as well and we both of ours took 5-6 weeks to come back into normal range, t3, reverse t3, etc

Low dose dnp with 50 mcg t3 = massive fat loss in a short period of time

Low dose dnp with 50 mcg t3 = massive fat loss in a short period of time
Doesn't DNP somehow shutdown t3 in some sort of productive mechanism where supplementing t3 wit dnp is unnecessary

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Doesn't DNP somehow shutdown t3 in some sort of productive mechanism where supplementing t3 wit dnp is unnecessary

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The HUGE increase in BMR forces your body to downgrade thyroid function in the short term, creates a mild 'hangover' once you come off. T3 with DNP is like a bucket of water in the ocean, but can help stimulate fat loss once the DNP is out of your system.

Golly....I wonder what Little Slices answer will be on this subject :confused:

When I was single and gave no fucks, many a time did I run 600-800mg of DNP and lost a ton of fat in a very short period of time, all the while being completely fucking miserable throughout this 2-3 week duration. It's wonderful and magical and miserable.

Nowadays, I would say 200mg DNP + 50mcg T3 with a solid AAS cycle and a low (near zero) carb / fat diet (aka psmf) is the way to go to lose all the fat without hating life every minute of the day. T3 eats muscle, yes, but if you are running above HRT doses and eating plenty of protein and not overdoing the cardio, you'll be fine. I do think that the catabolic effects of T3 are overstated. I've never seen anyone posting pictures of how they lost slabs of muscle running thyroid meds. It's certainly possible, maybe even probable at some doses, but you aren't going to turn into a shrivled up prune :D

I like a short bursts of high dose of DNP. I’d rather feel like shit for few days then for weeks. 5 days vs 2 weeks for an example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why DNP is so popular in natural types who diet PSMF and run ECA.

If you want T3, build yourself a good AAS cycle.

I no longer do high dose dnp cause it makes me feel like shit.

I do a cycle of low dose test e mast e and tren e, along with 50 mcg of t3 daily, and I can go up to 250 dnp daily without feeling like shit. Along with my normal lifting I up my cardio, drop calories below maintenance and in a few weeks I have what I'm looking for. I also don't do starvation diets. Makes no sense to me.

If sides from dnp do start to get heavy, skip a day. Jesus. It's not hard to manipulate the items and dosage you put into your body.

A cycle of anything is not written in stone. Manipulate products/dosages if you have to.

When I was single and gave no fucks, many a time did I run 600-800mg of DNP and lost a ton of fat in a very short period of time, all the while being completely fucking miserable throughout this 2-3 week duration. It's wonderful and magical and miserable.

Nowadays, I would say 200mg DNP + 50mcg T3 with a solid AAS cycle and a low (near zero) carb / fat diet (aka psmf) is the way to go to lose all the fat without hating life every minute of the day. T3 eats muscle, yes, but if you are running above HRT doses and eating plenty of protein and not overdoing the cardio, you'll be fine. I do think that the catabolic effects of T3 are overstated. I've never seen anyone posting pictures of how they lost slabs of muscle running thyroid meds. It's certainly possible, maybe even probable at some doses, but you aren't going to turn into a shrivled up prune :D

x2

I have never used high doses of DNP as I know how shit I would feel. I think it's unnecessary. If guys want ultimate fatloss but still feel good just use both at sensible doses. I feel fine on 200mg DNP and with a very low carb diet it could do wonders in a few weeks. With AAS in the mix adding in 25-50mcg t3 will only accelerate results.

I no longer do high dose dnp cause it makes me feel like shit.

I do a cycle of low dose test e mast e and tren e, along with 50 mcg of t3 daily, and I can go up to 250 dnp daily without feeling like shit. Along with my normal lifting I up my cardio, drop calories below maintenance and in a few weeks I have what I'm looking for. I also don't do starvation diets. Makes no sense to me.

If sides from dnp do start to get heavy, skip a day. Jesus. It's not hard to manipulate the items and dosage you put into your body.

A cycle of anything is not written in stone. Manipulate products/dosages if you have to.

Where do you keep your carbs at when taking 250mg DNP?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity