over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHITE FISH & VEGGIES FOR CONTEST DIET

Bloxz

Registered
How many of you guys have done this?

As in, white fish and veggies for 12 weeks Straight? Who's really doing this these days? No other meals but fish and veggies to diet down with?

Did it get you peeled to the bone?

How many of you guys have done this?

As in, white fish and veggies for 12 weeks Straight? Who's really doing this these days? No other meals but fish and veggies to diet down with?

Did it get you peeled to the bone?

He never done it the whole way through but I noticed most of Rob Taylor's (coached by Aceto) meals were white fish and asparagus leading up to his last competition. He was beyond conditioned as well. I have heard of a few bodybuilders doing it such as Levrone. Although it doesn't matter what protein source you eat as long as it suits you. There seems to be this fallacy that white fish and veg will get you more ripped than chicken for example. Guys even thinking it will thin your skin out etc. All nonsense.

Although I will say you can't really beat that combo for someone wanting to get very lean. I have never been contest lean but just talking in general from what I have noticed over the years. Next summer I will be using mainly white fish when I try to get very lean as I digest it well and it's easier to eat (especially when plain) than other protein sources for me. Steamed white fish goes down very easily for me.

I actually like fish, so a diet like that wouldn't be hard for me at all... $$$ tho :eek:

it'd be a great way to get very lean, assuming all other items are in order... would probably also be helpful at keeping bloating down as fish seems to digest pretty easily for most as opposed to chicken or beef.

im sure egg whites would work much the same way.

ELVIA,

Yeah, I know about Levrone doing it and a few other BBer's.

I'm going to give it a go for a solid month as an experimentation on myself to see how it changes me. If I like what I'm seeing after a month, I'm gonna keep going with it.

I suspect it'll be brutal as shit.

you could get more shredded on 70/30 ground beef if you're using dnp lmao

I actually like fish, so a diet like that wouldn't be hard for me at all... $$$ tho :eek:

it'd be a great way to get very lean, assuming all other items are in order... would probably also be helpful at keeping bloating down as fish seems to digest pretty easily for most as opposed to chicken or beef.

im sure egg whites would work much the same way.

Although money was never a concern for me, farm raised talapia seems to he pretty dam affordable these days although I'm not sure how many feel about eating talapia.

Would probably take a week and a half to fill out correctly

you could get more shredded on 70/30 ground beef if you're using dnp lmao

What about white fish and dnp :lightbulb::D

In all seriousness if I were to do this I wouldn't be buying the cheapest white fish you can find. I would use a quality frozen brand as they are still fairly cheap. Over here everything is expensive but frozen fish is so much cheaper than fresh.

Before I saw new dog food in the pet store which sounded great. High protein content and organic veg etc. It had no price tag but I just bought it. 2kg bag so not big cost me $35. My dog eats better than most bodybuilders :p

ELVIA,

Yeah, I know about Levrone doing it and a few other BBer's.

I'm going to give it a go for a solid month as an experimentation on myself to see how it changes me. If I like what I'm seeing after a month, I'm gonna keep going with it.

I suspect it'll be brutal as shit.

I would add pink salt to all your meals to help keep some fullness and well a variety of reasons. Rob Taylor done the same. These days many use alsorts of calories free sauces and load meals up when dieting. Most seem to do just fine with it. I think some go overboard with restricting things but I can understand keeping everything purposely bland as it takes away any doubt. Some of these low cal sauces or spice packs could (will) go against you if your goal is trying to get as shredded as possible. He is worth adding on IG if you have it. His IG is @therealmuscleunit He also eats more food that any BB I have ever seen when he is rebounding. It's almost ridiculous the amount of food he gets through at times.

Something like this isnt necessary to get peeled. A variety of nutrients over the 12 weeks is more beneficial for overall health and digestion. The right foods, at the right times, in the right amounts is what works. My last prep I got the most peeled as I ever have, the ideal physique Id always dreamed of. Had ground turkey, eqqs, chicken, and cod all in the same day, every day. No shakes. The right supps, rx and herbal. Plenty of water, the correct training, and no excessive cardio.
Theres no cookie cutter plan. Simetimes daily adjustments need to be made the last week or two.

What about white fish and dnp :lightbulb::D

In all seriousness if I were to do this I wouldn't be buying the cheapest white fish you can find. I would use a quality frozen brand as they are still fairly cheap. Over here everything is expensive but frozen fish is so much cheaper than fresh.

Before I saw new dog food in the pet store which sounded great. High protein content and organic veg etc. It had no price tag but I just bought it. 2kg bag so not big cost me $35. My dog eats better than most bodybuilders :p

Your dog is little slices avatar?

Your dog is little slices avatar?

No he is fat like his owner because they are both off DNP at the moment. Flex won't touch DNP. He has just started is winter bulk though. Flex can bi-cep curl 10kg db's for 40 reps on a bad day. No white fish for Flex just chicken and beef.

m8gq6r.jpg

My last prep I got the most peeled as I ever have, the ideal physique Id always dreamed of. Had ground turkey, eqqs, chicken, and cod all in the same day, every day. No shakes. The right supps, rx and herbal. Plenty of water, the correct training, and no excessive cardio.

TMT all the way :headbang:

Thays gonna get old quick.!!

I don't think the Protein source you use matters as long as you digest it well. Fish generally does digest faster for most people to if you were trying to get extra Protein in then it would probably help.

From a Nutrition stand point I don't think it's a good idea at all and I think that eventually your body is gonna get sick of it and start to resist fat loss.

Some shellfish for variety sake. Shrimp , scallop etc. little to almost no fat

TMT all the way :headbang:

No... not at all. After my qualifier, they disbanded and I started working with someone else. Hes the one who dialed me in best ever, for both national shows. Lol

No... not at all. After my qualifier, they disbanded and I started working with someone else. Hes the one who dialed me in best ever, for both national shows. Lol

i know lol just bullying :eek:

I wish I could stand fish. I’d really like to include it into my meal plans just to add variance. But I just can’t fuckin’ do it. I’ve tried a few different kinds and every time I start dry heaving at the very first bite.

I had a buddy convince me once to try sushi by telling me it tasted completely different than cooked fish. We left the sushi place and I said... “Yep. Tastes completely different. Still tastes like shit. Just a completely different kind of shit.”

Do you think Levrone really ate like this?
For a guy his size who works out with the intensity that he does, he could eat that 15 times a day and still be hungry.
Guy is crazy disciplined but come on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner