YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New T-Nation article on HGH (it’s negative)

good ol' T-nation

I stopped posting there after they started restricting my posts :eek:

People here have been arguing the same idea for years.... that hGH by itself doesn't build much muscle.

It's increases in LBM can be attributed to water gains, bone density gain, and new connective tissue. All of which would show as up lean mass on a Dexa scan.

I would say for me after may years of using it I eventually stopped and stopping was the best thing I ever did.

I am in my 50's now been on anabolics of some sort for over 30 years continuously, very high doses to the miniscule TRT doses (like real TRT not I'm gonna stay on forever and call it TRT that guys do now)

GH I started long before the imports were availiable so back then it was all pharm grade , than many years of the imports , then back to pharm grade etc

I finally "re-structured" ,my life and dropped everything except physician monitored TRT. Honestly the only thing dropping the GH did was made me feel ALOT BETTER.

Getting off the anabolics took a lot more time and a lot of "mental adjustments" but the GH was just a huge waste of money fo rme and probably 99% of people using it.

Ive been through it all , trust me , I was so freaked out for years that I didn't want to leave the house except to go to the gym , my world revolved around being big.

heres the funny thing , the one thing that was totally inconsequential when I stopped was the GH , except for the fact that I actually felt a lot better during the day and wasn't drowsy all the time.

I think a lot of guys just think they will fall apart if they stop anything they are using , you won't , im still 250+ and don't even want to be.

Guarantee stopping the GH will have little to zero effect , its all just become a total mind fuck in the BB community. And lets face it a lot of guys are profiting handsomely from this.

It's a waste without Test.

T-Nation is the buzzfeed of the bodybuilding world.

its common knowledge.
at least, i thought it was.

I would say for me after may years of using it I eventually stopped and stopping was the best thing I ever did.

I am in my 50's now been on anabolics of some sort for over 30 years continuously, very high doses to the miniscule TRT doses (like real TRT not I'm gonna stay on forever and call it TRT that guys do now)

GH I started long before the imports were availiable so back then it was all pharm grade , than many years of the imports , then back to pharm grade etc

I finally "re-structured" ,my life and dropped everything except physician monitored TRT. Honestly the only thing dropping the GH did was made me feel ALOT BETTER.

Getting off the anabolics took a lot more time and a lot of "mental adjustments" but the GH was just a huge waste of money fo rme and probably 99% of people using it.

Ive been through it all , trust me , I was so freaked out for years that I didn't want to leave the house except to go to the gym , my world revolved around being big.

heres the funny thing , the one thing that was totally inconsequential when I stopped was the GH , except for the fact that I actually felt a lot better during the day and wasn't drowsy all the time.

I think a lot of guys just think they will fall apart if they stop anything they are using , you won't , im still 250+ and don't even want to be.

Guarantee stopping the GH will have little to zero effect , its all just become a total mind fuck in the BB community. And lets face it a lot of guys are profiting handsomely from this.

So then whats responsible for the mass monsters that came after Arnolds era?

So then whats responsible for the mass monsters that came after Arnolds era?

higher doses of aas

gh, insulin, igf-1, peptides, melanotan

and a blatant disregard for natural lines as everyone is trying to be as big as humanly possible.

It's a waste without Test.

T-Nation is the buzzfeed of the bodybuilding world.

It depends on the article. Some t-nation articles are based on a bunch of studies and site the sources. Others are just broscience. Some authors are better than others.

In the world of pharmacology, there's no absolutes.

Inter-individuality reigns supreme.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think everyone is aware of the hypertrophic limitations of gh.

The lypolytic action is well documented though.

And isn't that enough?

And isn't that enough?

If it keeps one lean while pushing the calories, it may not directly build muscle but it sure as hell is going to contribute to it.

That's one of the main problems a lot of us not using GH have, not being able to really push the calories in the quest for size.

If it keeps one lean while pushing the calories, it may not directly build muscle but it sure as hell is going to contribute to it.

That's one of the main problems a lot of us not using GH have, not being able to really push the calories in the quest for size.

Just curious how staying lean helps you push calories.

Just curious how staying lean helps you push calories.

I feel like GH keeping lean = helps pushing calories would be an easier argument to make if it didn't impact one's insulin sensitivity so noticeably

It seems like the main premise of that article is the healing effect from HGH. That said, wouldn't GH in addition to AAS shorten your recovery window THAT much faster than AAS alone?

What say the crowd on this?

And isn't that enough?

Too expensive to be a fat burner.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner