over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gw

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know the positives such as endurance, lipdids etc. How well does this stuff work for fat loss? I considered throwing this in during my recomp

Not well IME and the sides suck ass. Nausea, skin growths, high HR, flushed skin, and all for something relatively weak.

^ Are you sure you got real GW??

It seems weak for fat loss but there shouldn't be any side effects. I've taken it many times with no issues.

^ Are you sure you got real GW??

It seems weak for fat loss but there shouldn't be any side effects. I've taken it many times with no issues.

It was a legit source but theres always a chance. The skin tags to me mean it was real, I went hypo with it and it made me sick on both an empty and full stomach, the heart rate may have been from something else. Could just be me? But we both agree its a 2-4 out of 10 on the fat burning scale

It was a legit source but theres always a chance. The skin tags to me mean it was real, I went hypo with it and it made me sick on both an empty and full stomach, the heart rate may have been from something else. Could just be me? But we both agree its a 2-4 out of 10 on the fat burning scale

Iron were you used caps or liquid?

I ask because I get weird skin bumps and shit from caps but not from the liquid, another member previously had the same issue.

Never had any sides from cardadine. However for fat loss I found while it may help a bit in terms of putting on a bit less fat, it doesn't seem to do a lot at least for me for actual fat loss. Mainly helps endurance and cholesterol levels.

Never had any sides from cardadine. However for fat loss I found while it may help a bit in terms of putting on a bit less fat, it doesn't seem to do a lot at least for me for actual fat loss. Mainly helps endurance and cholesterol levels.

Same here...... I've ran GW a couple times..... I have never really had any side effects from it. I did feel like it helped my endurance but I didn't really notice a lot of actual fat loss from it.

Not well IME and the sides suck ass. Nausea, skin growths, high HR, flushed skin, and all for something relatively weak.

Are you sure you're not confusing this with Melanotan II?

I got absolutely nothing from GW.

Hard to gauge its effectiveness as i was on other supps, but zero noticeable effects personally.

Iron were you used caps or liquid?

I ask because I get weird skin bumps and shit from caps but not from the liquid, another member previously had the same issue.

Liquid, twice.

And yes, this was from GW, I used mt2 year round.

I get leaner looking using injec L- carnitine than gw.

Wow me and my gf use it daily and have never experienced ANY of those sides. I use for endurance, idk how great it is for fat loss as I don't run it solo on runs but it makes a huge impact on endurance for fucking sure.

I got absolutely nothing from GW.

Hard to gauge its effectiveness as i was on other supps, but zero noticeable effects personally.

I didn't notice any subjective benefits but I did see strong lipid numbers on it. The thing with GW is the benefits on health seem to vanish once you stop.

As far as the endurance effect goes, I didn't notice any difference at all.

I don't believe it aids for fat loss, but does increase endurance and helps cholesterol without a doubt. I was on it while using tren and numbers were still great.....you can call bull shit, but I have nothing to prove

I don't believe it aids for fat loss, but does increase endurance and helps cholesterol without a doubt. I was on it while using tren and numbers were still great.....you can call bull shit, but I have nothing to prove

Well now I'm curious

Which numbers were still good while on tren that normally wouldn't have been?

What were your doses of tren and GW?

Which GW source did you use?

I didn't notice any subjective benefits but I did see strong lipid numbers on it. The thing with GW is the benefits on health seem to vanish once you stop.

As far as the endurance effect goes, I didn't notice any difference at all.

Meaning HDL will drop?

I literally was just getting ready to try mine. Those side you mention are now a concern. MOST of the people I know mentioned little to no side effects. We all differ so perhaps its individual.

Well now I'm curious

Which numbers were still good while on tren that normally wouldn't have been?

What were your doses of tren and GW?

Which GW source did you use?

I was using MA's GW at 20 mg a day. Keep in mind I also using EVOO, Fish oil, and Krill, and multiple other health supplements. My HDL, LDL, Triglycerides...everything was good. I was running just 50 mg of Tren A EOD, and 200 mg of EQ, and 300 mg of Test E. They were all from a trusted board sponsor. That being said, I've never ran blood test before while on Tren...so I don't know. My RBC and Hemacrit....etc were all normal. I was struggling to do cardio....but pushed myself through on the treadmill walking on an incline for an hour 4 times a week

I was using MA's GW at 20 mg a day. Keep in mind I also using EVOO, Fish oil, and Krill, and multiple other health supplements. My HDL, LDL, Triglycerides...everything was good. I was running just 50 mg of Tren A EOD, and 200 mg of EQ, and 300 mg of Test E. They were all from a trusted board sponsor. That being said, I've never ran blood test before while on Tren...so I don't know. My RBC and Hemacrit....etc were all normal. I was struggling to do cardio....but pushed myself through on the treadmill walking on an incline for an hour 4 times a week

50mg tren eod is nothing in the grand scheme. I doubt that dose would effect any of my blood work (maybe cholesterol a little). Although GW definitely can increase HDL and improve endurance. I don't think it directly burns fat but obviously one could use the added endurance to build more fat. I think a lot of GW out there is just plain crap and the last one I tried was the same. I didn't really notice anything from it. I used the German Pharmaceuticals brand and other things I have used from them have been decent.

I'm using GW right now and it def increases endurance at 20 mg. Glad to hear that 50 mg of Tren EOD isn't considered a big deal.....it def made changes in the way my body looked. It did however affect my endurance even while using GW.

Maybe next time I will run 100 mg of Tren A EOD with GW and get bw done

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity