over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to Fit 2019

oliveironni

Registered
A couple of months ago I took the stand to go back to having a worthy and healthy physic. I do not compete and most likely will never do, I'm mostly looking to improve my general health by being active and aid my back condition with proper muscle build up while keeping myself lean. (plenty of goals)

I was really into bodybuilding in my teens. I was training and eating properly I did mess with AAS at a very young stage with a simple test e cycle which was not ideal but I can't say I suffer any sides from it.

Then life happened, I dropped all physical activity for a really long time. I'm 27 now (yeah if you check my previous posts, I did lie about my age 10 years ago when I first joined the PM boards) and realized than being sedentary and not moving is really worsening my ankylosing
spondylitis and general health.

So now I'm back to rebuild my physic. I want to keep you all updated. This is a personal log but feel free to add anything you see fit. I'll keep you posted on my diet training and improvements.

Thanks everyone for keeping this community alive 10 years later. Still standing strong and IMHO the soundest source of knowledge and advice around bb boards.

Yours truly.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Following up on the above post I started my journey by gaining control over my diet.
Cutting all the crap and following the diet bellow.

Meal 1
1 scoop oatmeal, 2 scoops whey, 1 banana, unsweeted vegetable drink, expresso
All blended together makes my breakfast.

Meal 2
Protein bar

Meal 3
Animal protein (beef, chicken, tuna, eggs), 2 table spoons of rice, salad, fruit salad.
This is my canine meal, I try to get the most protein I can and add some greens.

Meal 4
Protein bar

Meal 5, pre workout
1 scoop whey, 1 scoop corn starch flour, water

Meal 6, post workout
1 scoop whey, water

Meal 7
Animal protein, salad or boiled vegetables

Meal 8
Casein shake/peanut butter

Supplements
Otc thermogenic (400 mg caffeine)
Multi vit

It's a pretty simple diet that I can manage fine withing my working life.
The first 2 weeks I had no carbs after meal one, slowly incorporated some later to help with general lifting strength, I was feeling pretty weak and depleted.

5 weeks on I can say I dropped body fat and started seeing the shape of my muscles. Went from a sedentary 89 kgs standpoint to 84kgs, so there is progress happening.

Remember this is the road to fit 2019, there's a long way to go.

Will keep you posted on the training. Maybe add some photos to track progress.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

19th September
mcq39v.jpg

Today 7th October
x848o.jpg

Still a long way to go. But for less than a month worth, it's not bad progress.

Last edited:
Logging for the day and sharing the training so far.

So at the very first week of me back at working out I kept it simple. High reps, low weight, full body plus 10 mins cardio. I kept this schedule for 2 weeks slowly increasing cardio, keeping form and getting the diet in straight.

At the moment I'm doing a weekly body split.

Monday - legs and shoulders + cardio
Tuesday - back and triceps + cardio
Thursday - chest and biceps + cardio
Saturday - calves, forearms, localised lower back, stretching, abs and cardio

Pretty basic but so far seems to be working good. I'm not to strict in terms of reps and sets, I'm mostly doing some sort of pyramid set within the 15 to 10 reps. As cardio goes I'm increasing my sessions to 25 - 30 mins, I like to make sure I start dripping sweat, I tend to keep a good level of intensity.

I'm trying to push weight a bit further but my right shoulder is already hurting, something from the past that keeps bothering, I'll just try to stick to higher reps moderate weight.

I workout at a crowded low budget gym. It's hard to have all the equipment available so I tend to be creative with my exercises, that's why I haven't kept to a straight workout plan. Something I would like to do, maybe a gym upgrade wouldn't hurt.

As far as supplements I'm keeping the multi vit, the extreme cut (2 pills after waking up, 2 pills before lunch), it's almost done when I finish I will probably just stick to some caffeine that I got laying around, at 400mg plus two expressos it's not much. Also using whey and casein. Nothing special.

The goal is to keep getting leaner dropping as much body fat as possible while keeping form and building muscle.

Any advice is welcomed.

Last edited:
Extreme cut. Anyone with good feedback on other metabolic supplements that do the job?

Screenshot_20181010_000355.jpg

What's up everyone?

So this past week hasn't been the best, after adding a bit more weight to my overall workout my right shoulder started showing signs of damage. I've always had a tricky right shoulder and it seems to be back. The pain is right at the top of the shoulder, I can see the little bone a bit raided in comparison to my left shoulder, seems to be pretty inflamed.

I'm focusing on higher reps and lower weight while avoiding exercises that cause pain which is limiting a lot my whole workout. The gym I'm at its also pretty limited, gotta be creative.

I finished the cutting supplement I shared above today. Will keep eating lean and getting work done at the gym. Just gotta find a way to ease up this shoulder pain though.

Making some very solid progress!

Have you been to anyone to get your shoulder checked out? Often times it's a soft tissue problem making things bind up and twisting you up. I have very similar issues with my shoulders and often times it's my pec minor and serratus bound up and making my shoulder act like an asshole.

Making some very solid progress!

Have you been to anyone to get your shoulder checked out? Often times it's a soft tissue problem making things bind up and twisting you up. I have very similar issues with my shoulders and often times it's my pec minor and serratus bound up and making my shoulder act like an asshole.
Thanks for the kind words. I did not get it checked at. The pain it right at the top of the shoulder.

https://www.wynbs.com/EBLA/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/A-C-jt-injury-image.jpg

I would say it's the acromion but not sure. I can see the bone sticking out a bit. :(

Last edited:
I would start by seeing a chiro or someone who specializes in Active Release Technique to take a look and go from there. Worse case scenario is you figure out what's wrong and how to fix or at least improve upon it!

Thanks for the kind words. I did not get it checked at. The pain it right at the top of the shoulder.

https://www.wynbs.com/EBLA/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/A-C-jt-injury-image.jpg

I would say it's the acromion but not sure. I can see the bone sticking out a bit. :(

Chest and biceps today.

With my shoulder like this I guess I can forget about any back or chest exercises even at a very low weight it hurts, so frustrating...

Anyway I will keep trying some variations that don't cause pain. If you guys have any suggestions for shoulder pain free exercises for the back and chest do let me know.

I can still do my cardio and workout legs properly, but this shit is definitely setting me back, I feel like pulling weight but I just can't.

Guess I really have to visit a physician...

Last edited:
The flu got the best of me. Runny nose, slight fever. Might hit the gym tomorrow for some abs, lower back and forearms topped with 40 min cardio, sweating it out might help out.

Diet is going pretty good. Nice and lean. 8 meals per day. High protein, moderate to low carbs, low fat diet.
Mostly chicken, turkey or tuna, boiled eggs,
greens, salad, rice.

The shoulder is still a major problem, visiting a physician will be on my to do list for next week.

I've been focusing on form and low weight for my upper body. Legs it's fine. Might have to change up a bit how I'm splitting my workouts.

Not a massive progress, but for the short time being I guess I'm on the right path. Eliminating extra fat and enhancing/preserving muscle. Let's keep at it.

Definitely moving in the right direction!

Sorry to hear about you coming down with the flu and the continued shoulder issues! Hopefully you can get that problem corrected soon and get to training how you'd like.

In the mean time, I would recommend staying away from machines and barbells as these can make you move in a plane of motion which may not be agreeable to your body in the first place, especially with an injury. Stick to dumbbells (if you can), focus on really feeling the muscle contract, don't worry about weight so much. Also make sure you're spending a decent amount of time on warming up as that can also make a big difference.

Definitely moving in the right direction!

Sorry to hear about you coming down with the flu and the continued shoulder issues! Hopefully you can get that problem corrected soon and get to training how you'd like.

In the mean time, I would recommend staying away from machines and barbells as these can make you move in a plane of motion which may not be agreeable to your body in the first place, especially with an injury. Stick to dumbbells (if you can), focus on really feeling the muscle contract, don't worry about weight so much. Also make sure you're spending a decent amount of time on warming up as that can also make a big difference.
Thanks for your feedback. Flu is definitely better. The shoulder so so.

Biceps and chest today. Never mind for the chest.

Manged 5 x 15 standing dumbell curbs, another 5 x 15 with a hammer grip. Then some standing cable bicep curls, alternating non stop 5 sets.

I'm using minimal low, when I mean minimal I'm using 7,5 kilo dumbells, so there is really not that much stress on the shoulder due to weight. Although it's not painful after this simple workout I feel a bit of discomfort. Really frustrating, you wanna push but you can't. Especially no chest, what a bummer.

Still covering my cardio at around 25 mins after each workout, pretty intense. Helps my mood and overall well being. Feels good to sweat.

I can foresee that in the coming weeks I will be mostly working on building up legs, my include another leg day during the week. Focus on core, cardio and low weight on biceps and triceps. So I will be working on shedding as much bf as possible.

And yeah I really need to visit a doctor urgently, I just don't want to see someone that will prescribe anti-inflamatories and rest. I have to visit a physio therapist, maybe check with my orthopedics first.

Definitely find yourself a good ortho doc and physical therapist that will help address root cause and not just slap a band aid on it (prescribing anti inflammatories). You may just need to give your shoulder a rest for awhile regardless, but you still definitely need to get it checked out.

Worst case scenario is surgery, and I've been down that road twice. Not fun but I've come back 100% both times just being diligent with physical therapy and continuing to this day with prehab and rehab exercises. Adds a good half hour to each push day, but worth it to not have pain.

Biceps and chest today. Never mind for the chest.

Manged 5 x 15 standing dumbell curbs, another 5 x 15 with a hammer grip. Then some standing cable bicep curls, alternating non stop 5 sets.

I'm using minimal low, when I mean minimal I'm using 7,5 kilo dumbells, so there is really not that much stress on the shoulder due to weight. Although it's not painful after this simple workout I feel a bit of discomfort. Really frustrating, you wanna push but you can't. Especially no chest, what a bummer.

Still covering my cardio at around 25 mins after each workout, pretty intense. Helps my mood and overall well being. Feels good to sweat.

I can foresee that in the coming weeks I will be mostly working on building up legs, my include another leg day during the week. Focus on core, cardio and low weight on biceps and triceps. So I will be working on shedding as much bf as possible.

And yeah I really need to visit a doctor urgently, I just don't want to see someone that will prescribe anti-inflamatories and rest. I have to visit a physio therapist, maybe check with my orthopedics first.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws