over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anastrozole or aromasin on Trt?

northface384

Registered
Which do you prefer on Trt Anastrozole or Aromasin? I know everybody’s body is different and people respond differently to different drugs. But for people who take an AI on TRT which do you prefer and At what does did you feel your best?

Which do you prefer on Trt Anastrozole or Aromasin? I know everybody’s body is different and people respond differently to different drugs. But for people who take an AI on TRT which do you prefer and At what does did you feel your best?

No AI needed if you dial in the dose right, but if you want higher than natural levels, you will probably need an AI. The 10mg/day method will probably leave you with perfect estradiol levels with no AI.

No AI needed if you dial in the dose right, but if you want higher than natural levels, you will probably need an AI. The 10mg/day method will probably leave you with perfect estradiol levels with no AI.

Well said, in fact this method may leave you short of conversion of E2 for a while until the body normalizes around that dosage. Especially when taken SubQ. The body usually converts in response to spurts and spikes, or fluctuations up and down of testosterone. when giving it a steady linear stream of the hormone... does not always do it at he beginning.

At 10mg a day are you using test c or test p?

At 10mg a day are you using test c or test p?

Cyp is the most commonly used, I know it doesn't make sense to dose a long ester so frequently, but trial and error have shown many of us that it actually works. I'm sure enanthate would be just as good and prop would probably work too, but long ester dosed daily with a slin pin seems to be what works, going by bloodwork of myself and others who use it. Check out emeric's 10mg thread.

Last edited:
Some prefer arimidex and others aromasin, in both cases the golden rule remains the importance of knowing that they are very potent as far as E2 reduction is concerned. The rebound of aromasin is almost non-existent but when it comes to TRT, there is little influence. It is best to try both if possible and see which works better for you.

Last edited:
I am doing about 140mg a week and have just started trying Aromasin. How much do you guys take of Aromasin, and what do you try to keep your T and E levels at?

Anyone on Trt here actually use an AI? I can’t be the only one.
AI's can be nasty. the whole idea of TRT is to replace your bodies production on a healthy upper level, when you find the correct dose your body will aromatize what is necessary to keep your T:E in ration and for you to live comfortably and in balance.
I would only recommend an AI is E side effects surface.

I am doing about 140mg a week and have just started trying Aromasin. How much do you guys take of Aromasin, and what do you try to keep your T and E levels at?
Hate to be the one to say it, but VERY seldom should you need to use something as strong as AROMASIN on 140mg. There are other ways to control E at that dosage.
IE: small frequent dosages... going subQ... sometimes small frequent dosages and rotating subQ and IM to get the comfortable level of E.
TRT can be VERY sensitive to dial in, but once there you will be surprised how little is needed to reach your objective.

If you MUST dose an AI on TRT, you will probably want to go with arimidex and do .25mg (break tabs into quarters) every 3-4 days. Aromasin is great but it seems to have increasing effects over time, if you stay on it a long time it starts to get more and more powerful until it crushes your E2 (when trying to do actual physiological levels of T).

Arimidex has always worked better for me. I don't need it on TRT though.

It's also convenient because I get it scripted.

If you MUST dose an AI on TRT, you will probably want to go with arimidex and do .25mg (break tabs into quarters) every 3-4 days. Aromasin is great but it seems to have increasing effects over time, if you stay on it a long time it starts to get more and more powerful until it crushes your E2 (when trying to do actual physiological levels of T).

Exactly... I have said this for years... Guys don't understand that AROMASIN has a short half life.. But because of the way it reduces e2 it eventually builds up to the point of crushing it even at low doses..

Well said, in fact this method may leave you short of conversion of E2 for a while until the body normalizes around that dosage. Especially when taken SubQ. The body usually converts in response to spurts and spikes, or fluctuations up and down of testosterone. when giving it a steady linear stream of the hormone... does not always do it at he beginning.

yep! I "crashed" my estro by switching to ED 15mg test. I had to go back to a mon/wed/fri IM schedule to get my estrogen back up.

Exactly... I have said this for years... Guys don't understand that AROMASIN has a short half life.. But because of the way it reduces e2 it eventually builds up to the point of crushing it even at low doses..

I take 6.25mg aromasin mon/wed/fri when I bump test up from HRT levels and my estrogen has finally stabilized. If I run true HRT I do not need aromasin. Thank god.

I'd rather run 75mg test + 100mg primo every week as my TRT and not need an AI compared to 150mg test and needing an AI. YMMV.

Last edited:
I used to take arimadex. It screwed my cholesterol. I run no AI and have been fine. While blasting I run 10mg nolva ED to combat gyno which I have had flare up in the past.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131