over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone on low dose pharma gh for well being

Zarati

Registered
Would 1-2ius of pharma gh a day make a noticeable difference in well being of an individual?

Talking about mood, sex drive, skin, etc

I have been taking 2iu's M-F and S-S off and all I can say is yes. I can see it in my sleep much better quality sleep, obvious hair and nails are healthier and I have lost some extra body fat over time. I have been on this for over 4 months now to see the fat loss, but the sleep hair and nails was noticeable fairly quickly.

I have been taking 2iu's M-F and S-S off and all I can say is yes. I can see it in my sleep much better quality sleep, obvious hair and nails are healthier and I have lost some extra body fat over time. I have been on this for over 4 months now to see the fat loss, but the sleep hair and nails was noticeable fairly quickly.

Why are you missing two days a week? Are you doing this to save money?

for those of you using 2IU/day for general well being, are you seeing any h20 retention at all with that dose?

I think the uplifting mood is mostly from the high quality sleep one may get. Well rested= relaxed clear headed day

As far as days off, most people (who aren’t afraid to try it) say there is no difference in taking days off. Even on paper when igf is consistently raised for good period of time it doesn’t plummet. Could do eod or if using higher doses e3d. Better on blood glucose this way.

NOW if you slamming over 8 units a day for chemical enhancement probably a good idea to go ed to get all the growth, fat loss and cosmetic effects for all that money and sheer volume.

When using 2iu a day, how long does it take to reach stable elevated blood levels?

Currently doing 3.33ius but do 2-2.5ius ED most of the year..... yes, you will benefit doing 2ius....but continue to do it.... don't run it for 3-4 months then stop.... the longer you're on the more you'll benefit.....just my .02

Why are you missing two days a week? Are you doing this to save money?

No I do this because it gives my body a break for a couple days.

I think the uplifting mood is mostly from the high quality sleep one may get. Well rested= relaxed clear headed day

As far as days off, most people (who aren’t afraid to try it) say there is no difference in taking days off. Even on paper when igf is consistently raised for good period of time it doesn’t plummet. Could do eod or if using higher doses e3d. Better on blood glucose this way.

NOW if you slamming over 8 units a day for chemical enhancement probably a good idea to go ed to get all the growth, fat loss and cosmetic effects for all that money and sheer volume.

Pretty much this. I run all year around and I have seen great results from running it this way.

No I do this because it gives my body a break for a couple days..

A break from what? You really think two days off is doing jack shit for you?!?!

You're on AAS for Christ sake....LOL!!!

My girl has been on 2 iu 7 days a week for 2 years now
Better sleep,skin,nails,much leaner and more muscular

so any water retention with 2 IU per day? any facial bloat?

Who knows for yourself but I would say yes, most will hold minimal water on 2iu but not enough for anyone else to really notice. Water is a big a factor in the processes of the benefits ppl are looking for.

When using 2iu a day, how long does it take to reach stable elevated blood levels?

With a half life of 10 minutes.......Never.....I can’t tell if your joking so I won’t give my opinion about igf.

With a half life of 10 minutes.......Never.....I can’t tell if your joking so I won’t give my opinion about igf.

Ok, I'm not as well versed with HGH as I am with AAS. I did not know HGH acted so fast.

I looked and felt great on 2-3 iu a day, only problem is my blood glucose was sitting at around 100 so I quit. Not worth it to me.

A break from what? You really think two days off is doing jack shit for you?!?!

You're on AAS for Christ sake....LOL!!!

Have you tried an eod protocol? If you have glucose issues taking met on the days off might manage it enough for you to be able to run it year long for longevity purposes. I would say glucose issues has been recognized over the last 2 years as being a major problem with long term gh use.

I think this thread is directed for longevity not slamming performance enhancers.

Have you tried an eod protocol? If you have glucose issues taking met on the days off might manage it enough for you to be able to run it year long for longevity purposes. I would say glucose issues has been recognized over the last 2 years as being a major problem with long term gh use.

I think this thread is directed for longevity not slamming performance enhancers.

Have you tried adjusting your diet to mitigate glucose as much as possible?

My good frond sees a trt doctor and likes to keep his IGF-1 levels around 300. Obviously this is higher than normal but he says it also keeps him out of a dangerous range for long term use. Instead of measuring it by iu measure it by your blood work.

My good frond sees a trt doctor and likes to keep his IGF-1 levels around 300. Obviously this is higher than normal but he says it also keeps him out of a dangerous range for long term use. Instead of measuring it by iu measure it by your blood work.

I'm confused. If someone takes 2iu a day of HGH, does their IGF levels go up and stay up or is it a spike in blood levels?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws