YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thoughts/experiences on CJC-1295(mod grf 1-29)?

Dvo36

Registered
After a recent visit with my TRT doctor, this particular peptide was recommended to me. He upped my trt dosage to 180mg and said he thought I’d benefit from CjC-1295 (no dac). The compounding pharmacy he gets this through is very expensive ($300 for 6 weeks) so I’ll more than likely get it on my own. What does your injection schedule look like (dosage, frequency) and what have you noticed in terms of any positive gains over time? Just trying to learn more about this peptide.

Save your money and buy real HGH.

Injection frequency is 2-3x per week with another peptide like GHRP-6.

I have done it all for many years so I won't bore you with the details.
Peptides are good GH is better there are some really good generic affordable GH available here I would recommend you go that route.

Thanks for the responses guys. I’ve considered GH, although I’d be convservative at 2 IU’s a day to minimize sides. Again, I was just curious about the peptides as it was recommended by my doc.

What kind of doctors do yall go to? Upping trt dose, advising peptides? :eek:

Here you're getting 250 sust every 3 weeks and that's after a big journey of doctor visits

I have a very old school doctor. He even prescribes Deca to some of his patients.
He spends an hour with me going over my bloodwork in detail. It’s so much more beneficial then when I see my PCP, though I get they’re a little more rushed do to scheduling.

Thanks for the responses guys. I’ve considered GH, although I’d be convservative at 2 IU’s a day to minimize sides. Again, I was just curious about the peptides as it was recommended by my doc.

That alone would be a terrible peptide cycle so don't listen to your doctor. I assume the injection frequency he would recommend would also be very insufficient. Peptides can be great but it would be better adding in a GHRP on top of the Mod GRF 1-29. Hexarelin is my fav GHRP and could even be dosed alone and is very effective. You are talking 100mcg 3 times daily for a good cycle.

For something easier I would recommend 2-3iu hgh per day or 10-12.5mg MK-677. You could even both together for great results. The hgh could be dosed once. If you try MK-677 that is just a tablet so very convenient and highly effective. It's also very cheap if dosing at 10-12.5mg per day. MK-677 is like injecting a low dosed ghrp multiple times daily. I recommend a smaller dose to start with as it can be very strong and cause unwanted side effects in some (water retention, fatigue, appetite increase etc).

Well he recommended a second peptide, Ipamorelin but said if cost was an issue
He’d recommend the cjc-1295 first. Sounds like a lower dose GH is the way to go!

Well he recommended a second peptide, Ipamorelin but said if cost was an issue
He’d recommend the cjc-1295 first. Sounds like a lower dose GH is the way to go!

Mod GRF and Ipam are a great combo. Although even with UG prices Ipam is not very cost effective. HGH or/and MK-677 are definitely the way to go. For a 1st time either one of them should be good. I would go with 2-3iu HGH to start.

Research hexarelin as well. Not to use now but just for future reference. It can be a useful peptide.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll do some reading and educate myself a little more.

my fav is cjc+ghrp even over hgh.

i always forget if i like ghrp 2 or 6 better, i think 2. i suggest you try both and see which feels better to you s they do have distinct feel. imp is different though works sym to the ghrps.

lots of info on these says to do many admins ed. i played with it quite a bit and found that 2 400mcgx400mcg admins ed worked good enough to not do more then 2 admins ed.

a lot of info will say not to take more then 100mcg of each at a time too.
;)

I like it. Running MK677 now, and waiting on MOD grf and GHRP2 to run with it for 4 wks. Should be here any day. Love the GHRP2 preworkout. Not as bad as GHRP6 about making me hungry. Take it 3 times a day.

At first, I wasn't impressed much with peptides. I tried DATs protocol for peptides w/ GH and didn't really see much difference over just GH alone.

I pretty much gave up on peptides until recently.
I had the same batch of peptides that I had been keeping in my freezer but forgot about and decided to experiment again.

I started using the peptides 3 shots in the mornings and one bolus shot of GH w/ insulin post workout. I noticed the peptides work better for me in a fasted state when my bg is at its lowest.

-6 am upon waking 100mcg ghrp2/ 100 mcg CJC no DAC
fast until 9 am
-9 am 100mcg ghrp2/ 100 mcg CJC no DAC
fast until 10:30 am
-eat my first meal
-12 pm 100mcg ghrp2/ 100 mcg CJC no DAC
wait half hour to drink preworkout drink
-immediately post workout GH/ novolin R insulin

This protocol has yielding great results for me. The peptides in the morning help to burn fat and the GH w/insulin for growth

Mod GRF and Ipam are a great combo. Although even with UG prices Ipam is not very cost effective. HGH or/and MK-677 are definitely the way to go. For a 1st time either one of them should be good. I would go with 2-3iu HGH to start.

Research hexarelin as well. Not to use now but just for future reference. It can be a useful peptide.

Elvia,

What protocol do you like for hexarelin and how many weeks?

Elvia,

What protocol do you like for hexarelin and how many weeks?

The problem with peptides are all the injections needed as I like very basic protocols. That's why I used to love using longer acting peptides. Although for most GHRP's if you can dose every 4 hours that is great. Hexarelin is very strong and even twice daily dosing is great. It doesn't come with the possibility of increasing appetite like GHRP 6 (2 to a lesser degree) and of course MK-677. It also doesn't need to be dosed with a GHRH for great results. Although if you add in some Mod GRF then great. I would dose it at 100-200mcg twice daily for a nice simple cycle. One dose pre workout and the other well I guess it depends upon when you train. If you train in the morning then in the evening (allow 3 hours before going to bed). If you train in the evening then dose it first thing on an empty stomach.

a lot of info will say not to take more then 100mcg of each at a time too.
;)

I think most have seen the charts showing the diminishing returns when upping doses of GHRP. Diminishing returns are very true and with all drugs. But it's just a chart so everyone should do what you did and experiment for themselves. That's the only way to know if it's worth dosing more than the internet's stated dose.

I will say the GHRP's respond differently. Hexarelin comes with a strong chance of increasing cortisol and prolactin for example. Therefore, I wouldn't be recommending dosing 500mcg throughout the day. Moreover 200mcg feels very strong and the research has shown a big hgh spike at 100mcg. But 200mcg definitely feels better and there is room to experiment.

I am unsure about details but I recall trying 500mcg GHRP-2. That dose really increased my short term appetite. Most of the time I would dose 200mcg. A couple of people have told me about them dosing 1-1.5mg GHRP-2 in one shot.

The issue with GHRP spikes is they don't last that long. A higher one will take slightly longer to come down but it's still not very long. Thats the reason frequent dosing is optimal. But for many twice daily is more than enough for good results. I plan to give hexarelin another go sometime in the future. I will dose how I recommend at stick with 200mcg twice daily. I really like hexarelin pre workout.

Last edited:
The problem with peptides are all the injections needed as I like very basic protocols. That's why I used to love using longer acting peptides. Although for most GHRP's if you can dose every 4 hours that is great. Hexarelin is very strong and even twice daily dosing is great. It doesn't come with the possibility of increasing appetite like GHRP 6 (2 to a lesser degree) and of course MK-677. It also doesn't need to be dosed with a GHRH for great results. Although if you add in some Mod GRF then great. I would dose it at 100-200mcg twice daily for a nice simple cycle. One dose pre workout and the other well I guess it depends upon when you train. If you train in the morning then in the evening (allow 3 hours before going to bed). If you train in the evening then dose it first thing on an empty stomach.

I agree with everything you are saying. Hex by itself a couple of times a day can be great. The only problem I see is densitization can occur within a relatively short amount of time. For how many weeks would you use it before having to take a break?

I think most have seen the charts showing the diminishing returns when upping doses of GHRP. Diminishing returns are very true and with all drugs. But it's just a chart so everyone should do what you did and experiment for themselves. That's the only way to know if it's worth dosing more than the internet's stated dose.

I will say the GHRP's respond differently. Hexarelin comes with a strong chance of increasing cortisol and prolactin for example. Therefore, I wouldn't be recommending dosing 500mcg throughout the day. Moreover 200mcg feels very strong and the research has shown a big hgh spike at 100mcg. But 200mcg definitely feels better and there is room to experiment.

I am unsure about details but I recall trying 500mcg GHRP-2. That dose really increased my short term appetite. Most of the time I would dose 200mcg. A couple of people have told me about them dosing 1-1.5mg GHRP-2 in one shot.

The issue with GHRP spikes is they don't last that long. A higher one will take slightly longer to come down but it's still not very long. Thats the reason frequent dosing is optimal. But for many twice daily is more than enough for good results. I plan to give hexarelin another go sometime in the future. I will dose how I recommend at stick with 200mcg twice daily. I really like hexarelin pre workout.

Gonna have to try Hex, i havent gotten to that yet. I got up to 1.5mg of GHRP2 in a day when I knew I would have a very intense gym session, but in one shot that seems like a lot. Sent me to the bathroom at those doses as it was.

Gonna have to try Hex, i havent gotten to that yet. I got up to 1.5mg of GHRP2 in a day when I knew I would have a very intense gym session, but in one shot that seems like a lot. Sent me to the bathroom at those doses as it was.

This was my favorite ghrp protocol. Rambo got me onto it

AM 50mcg hex/100mod grf
Pre workout: same

Pre bed: 200mcg ipamorelin/mod grf

Zero hunger issues unlike ghrp-2, and I slept like a rock

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear