YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comeback from personal "DEATH" experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorius

Registered
Anyone of you has visited that world in real life, who/what have you seen, felt, met, and did you prefer to remain in there or were you glad to come back to your actual life?
Calling out Johnjuan1, I know he has a word to say on this.

Anyone of you has visited that world in real life, who/what have you seen, felt, met, and did you prefer to remain in there or were you glad to come back to your actual life?

I haven't but it happened to my Grandfather and it changed him profoundly. He was a great man, but an alcoholic. He had a massive heart attack and was dead on the table for minutes. When he came back he was a different person. Literally changed. I was the only person he told his secrets to. The fair he had when he was younger, etc. Family secrets he took to his grave, except with me. Long story short, he told me, he visited the other side. He saw and felt the classic white tunnel, saw feet of someone he felt was "god" (he said he just knew) and then a voice telling him to change, then the man with the feet, pushed him back and he heard hell. He could feel hell he said. Then back to his body. He never touched drop of alcohol again, quite smoking, became the person I think he always was, but life had taken away from him.

I don't necessarily believe in religion, but I think we go on someplace when we die.

I have talked to a person who died and came back. He had the classic story and said he saw himself inside of the ambulance from above.

If you look it up people have very very similar stories when this happens. This and alien abductions. Everyone describes the same thing. Its crazy.

My cardiac arrest back in the summero of 08

In this thread, http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rt-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post-41.html, and some other ones I think I have mentioned my experience.

My heart was in V tach and the paramedics had just arrived at my home. I didn't have my defibrillator yet. They were hooking up the leads to do an ekg when I went into cardiac arrest. They put me on the floor and defibbed me 2x. The first shock wasn't enough so they clicked the dial up one more notch and got my heart started again. I know all of this because I asked my wife and the paramedics later on what had happened. I was unconscious of course.

I did have an experience where I was in what seemed like a dark tunnel with light at the end. It reminded me of when I was a kid playing in the storm sewers. It was very peaceful and I was curious to know what the light was so I walked toward it. When I reached the light I was somehow floating with a bird's eye view of my body on the floor and the men were working on me. I really wanted to just stay where I was because I knew of the emergency back in the "real" world and wanted to avoid it. I was in a way forced back into my body though. It was as if an irresistible force was pulling me down into my body. I sudden was on the floor looking up at a paramedic and asked him what happened. He said "you scared us for a minute there buddy!".

A buddy of mine flatlined for over 10 minutes.. He was " dead" for that long.. They were able to bring him back and he had a funny take on it.. He said " I was dead for over 10 minutes.. Not breathing .. No heart beat.. Dead.. I saw no bright light.. No tunnel.. No loved ones like some say.. This told me we have one go around and I am going to make the best of it " ... He laughs about it but is a pretty professed atheist because of it.. But if did change him a lot as he is more outgoing and energetic now based on wanting to experience everything he can before the " final curtain ".. ;)

I tried to kill myself once.. as I went into darkness I had a sensation and vision of a beast(I could only see it’s claws and it’s face a few times) tearing my flesh of my body.. no shit.. then I kinda woke up for a second when paramedics were giving me cpr... then finally snapped out of it at the hospital

Died several times when I was electrocuted and fell on my head but had a bad brain injury so have no immediate memory (up to a month pre-injury lost). While using psychedelics I have been able to "remember" the afterlife. I was in the sky in an amber (but clear like glass) colored flying building in the sky. Some being (God?) that I cant actually see but have FULL awareness of being there is on a big throne with a list of all my wrongs and asks me to explain why I did all this... I'm crawling across the floor crying and begging repeatedly to "please don't..." when another being (Jesus?) morphs me up into a standing position with a firm grasp pushing my head to look down at a stone like book that is on an altar and this book is full of names in a language I can't explain but one of the names is mine (and I can tell it's mine even though I can't read the language?!?) and he mocks me saying please don't do what? THIS? and stabs a piece of what looks like kryptonite into the stone beside my name and starts to drag it towards my name (showing that once it goes across my name I would be scratched out of the book) and I scream even louder for him to please don't and he mocking/angrily asks me WHY?!? WHY SHOULDN"T I?! I am speechless and can't think of a good enough reason (which is extremely odd) and he screams then show me and hurls me off the cloud like structure then I come back to reality but the memory doesn't fade like a dream I can remember it all in full detail every time I try now

I have listened to people's accounts or testimonies about dying, leaving their bodies, heaven, and hell. I like hearing them because I think it's interesting hearing their experiences.

Some of the ones that I've watched or listened to are from Bill Wiese-"23 Minutes In Hell", ..Don Piper,..."Lazarus Phenomenon", Colton Burpo-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUGoFTfP7w

Back in 1990 when I was a Chicago medical student my friend Nelson was obsessed with wanting to know what “the other side” was like and along with our friends David, Joe and Rachel convinced us to help him kill him self then resuscitate him just in the nick of time. Eventually we all wanted to satisfy our curiosity and find meaning in our lives so each of us did it and as the experiments became more perilous we each had to contend with the ominous paranormal consequences of playing God and traveling to the other side.

Back in 1990 when I was a Chicago medical student my friend Nelson was obsessed with wanting to know what “the other side” was like and along with our friends David, Joe and Rachel convinced us to help him kill him self then resuscitate him just in the nick of time. Eventually we all wanted to satisfy our curiosity and find meaning in our lives so each of us did it and as the experiments became more perilous we each had to contend with the ominous paranormal consequences of playing God and traveling to the other side.

That sounds awfully familiar....

You mean the movie Flatliners?

Although i didnt have an other worldly experience, I survived a near fatal car crash when I was 20. I was driving in the middle of the CA desert when I rolled my Ford Explorer going 95mph. I basically had a rear blowout tire flyyyying down the freeway. Rolled my car 7 times and I WAS NOT wearing my seatbelt. I was ejected out the front windshield and skidded down the freeway about 150 feet. I remember flying off the side divider of the freeway and then black....i just remember white and light blue from then on...lots of it. Next thing I knew I was coming to on the side of the freeway, rolling over and trying to move. Luckily 3-4 cars saw the accident and pulled over. Men and women were screaming standing over me to stop moving and lay down. I broke my back, fractured my hip and scalped myself, fully exposing my skull (no scull fracture, crack or concussion though). I was also in my sophomore year of college football and was 300lbs at the time...THAT saved me. They had to airlift me to Loma Linda Hospital in San Bernandino, CA. Drs said if I was 170lb I wouldve died from the ejection AND if I WAS wearing my seatbelt I wouldve died from the car crushing me.

Insane story. Brutal looking scar on my head from the scalping, 70 staples worth. Im already thinning from gear use haha once it starts going quickly, ill shave my head and look like a serial killer. I need to get my SAG card to act because im a shoe in for the "bad guy" in movies haha big, muscly and scars on my head :eek:

My mate died ont he way to hospital in an ambulance and they brought him back.

He just said he felt real warm beautiful feeling and he didn't want to come back.

Years ago I had a nasty accident on a motorcycle. My life literally flashed before my eyes. Crazy the thoughts that went thru my mind in a matter of seconds.

Died several times when I was electrocuted and fell on my head but had a bad brain injury so have no immediate memory (up to a month pre-injury lost). While using psychedelics I have been able to "remember" the afterlife. I was in the sky in an amber (but clear like glass) colored flying building in the sky. Some being (God?) that I cant actually see but have FULL awareness of being there is on a big throne with a list of all my wrongs and asks me to explain why I did all this... I'm crawling across the floor crying and begging repeatedly to "please don't..." when another being (Jesus?) morphs me up into a standing position with a firm grasp pushing my head to look down at a stone like book that is on an altar and this book is full of names in a language I can't explain but one of the names is mine (and I can tell it's mine even though I can't read the language?!?) and he mocks me saying please don't do what? THIS? and stabs a piece of what looks like kryptonite into the stone beside my name and starts to drag it towards my name (showing that once it goes across my name I would be scratched out of the book) and I scream even louder for him to please don't and he mocking/angrily asks me WHY?!? WHY SHOULDN"T I?! I am speechless and can't think of a good enough reason (which is extremely odd) and he screams then show me and hurls me off the cloud like structure then I come back to reality but the memory doesn't fade like a dream I can remember it all in full detail every time I try now

I'm not trying to say what you "remembered" didn't happen....but wherever you got your LSD....it must have been some REALLY good stuff....:)

In this thread, http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rt-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post-41.html, and some other ones I think I have mentioned my experience.

My heart was in V tach and the paramedics had just arrived at my home. I didn't have my defibrillator yet. They were hooking up the leads to do an ekg when I went into cardiac arrest. They put me on the floor and defibbed me 2x. The first shock wasn't enough so they clicked the dial up one more notch and got my heart started again. I know all of this because I asked my wife and the paramedics later on what had happened. I was unconscious of course.

I did have an experience where I was in what seemed like a dark tunnel with light at the end. It reminded me of when I was a kid playing in the storm sewers. It was very peaceful and I was curious to know what the light was so I walked toward it. When I reached the light I was somehow floating with a bird's eye view of my body on the floor and the men were working on me. I really wanted to just stay where I was because I knew of the emergency back in the "real" world and wanted to avoid it. I was in a way forced back into my body though. It was as if an irresistible force was pulling me down into my body. I sudden was on the floor looking up at a paramedic and asked him what happened. He said "you scared us for a minute there buddy!".

You literally saw from a bird's eye view your own body?

Yes, like I was hovering over it. I was much higher though than the ceiling was, it looked like I was about 15 feet or more off the ground. It was like I was watching through a camera lens, Really weird. At first I didn't know what I was seeing because it didn't make sense that it was me. I couldn't see anything but me and the paramedics, don't remember seeing my wife. Later on she told me that she left the room and went upstairs with the kids because she couldn't bare to see me die. So now it makes sense that she wasn't there. At the time I thought she was with me.

My mate died ont he way to hospital in an ambulance and they brought him back.

He just said he felt real warm beautiful feeling and he didn't want to come back.

Yeah, that's how it was for me. It was really pleasant and I just didn't feel like fighting anymore. I just wanted to stay there.

You mean the movie Flatliners?

Although i didnt have an other worldly experience, I survived a near fatal car crash when I was 20. I was driving in the middle of the CA desert when I rolled my Ford Explorer going 95mph. I basically had a rear blowout tire flyyyying down the freeway. Rolled my car 7 times and I WAS NOT wearing my seatbelt. I was ejected out the front windshield and skidded down the freeway about 150 feet. I remember flying off the side divider of the freeway and then black....i just remember white and light blue from then on...lots of it. Next thing I knew I was coming to on the side of the freeway, rolling over and trying to move. Luckily 3-4 cars saw the accident and pulled over. Men and women were screaming standing over me to stop moving and lay down. I broke my back, fractured my hip and scalped myself, fully exposing my skull (no scull fracture, crack or concussion though). I was also in my sophomore year of college football and was 300lbs at the time...THAT saved me. They had to airlift me to Loma Linda Hospital in San Bernandino, CA. Drs said if I was 170lb I wouldve died from the ejection AND if I WAS wearing my seatbelt I wouldve died from the car crushing me.

Insane story. Brutal looking scar on my head from the scalping, 70 staples worth. Im already thinning from gear use haha once it starts going quickly, ill shave my head and look like a serial killer. I need to get my SAG card to act because im a shoe in for the "bad guy" in movies haha big, muscly and scars on my head :eek:

I had a bad accident once too, but not nearly as bad as yours. I slammed into the cement wall on interstate 75 going about 60 mph, just about head on. It flipped my car over on the roof and I slid about 20 feet down the highway on the roof. I had my seatbelt on though and wasn't thrown from the car. Everything went into slow motion as I was approaching the wall and even the time after I hit when I was slidding down the freeway seemed to be slowed down. Weird experience! I prayed to God to let me live.

Yes, like I was hovering over it. I was much higher though than the ceiling was, it looked like I was about 15 feet or more off the ground. It was like I was watching through a camera lens, Really weird. At first I didn't know what I was seeing because it didn't make sense that it was me. I couldn't see anything but me and the paramedics, don't remember seeing my wife. Later on she told me that she left the room and went upstairs with the kids because she couldn't bare to see me die. So now it makes sense that she wasn't there. At the time I thought she was with me.

I will respond more in depth later, but I am HIGHLY familiar with "out of body" (OBE) phenomena. These experiences are very common and can even be self-induced. In fact, they frequently are by those who practice or engage in the magickal arts, meditation, hypnotism or anything else which allows for a state of deep trance. Some individuals are even able to do this naturally, usually from young childhood, without any form of training. Only later do they realize they are different from most others. In the vast majority of cases, this experience occurs during the theta stage of trance/sleep. It can also occur during times of profound physical stress, such as serious injury or illness (more on that later).

An OBE experience occurs when the astral body, complete with a carbon copy of one's own consciousness, separates from the physical body. This separation of the astral body from the physical body is normally referred to as an astral projection. During astral projection one's astral body and consciousness reside within the astral realm, rather than the physical realm, allowing one to experience this alternate dimension with their astral senses.

This is what occurs during near death experiences. As stated above, this is something that, with training, can be induced at will. One's degree of proficiency will depend on a combination of natural ability and training/practice.

To most people this sounds like something out of a fairy-tale, or simply a bunch of hogwash. Intellect is not a deciding factor here. Many intelligent people are completely unaware of the vast spiritual realm which exists all around them and which influences every aspect of their lives. On the other hand, vast networks of people all over the world are not only aware of this reality, but they enter the astral realm with regularity (for either good or bad). It is rarely discussed, at least on a personal level, with those who deny the existence of anything outside of the physical. This is especially true when dealing with those who consider themselves intellectuals, as their arrogance often prevents them from being able to acknowledge that large numbers of less educated people know something they don't. This is especially true when addressing subjects of such magnitude. In most cases the conversation ends with the uniformed scoffing in disbelief and the knowledgeable quietly chuckling.

Therefore, these kind of discussions are rarely productive, but they are possible if both parties are respectful.

Last edited:
I will respond more in depth later, but I am HIGHLY familiar with "out of body" (OBE) phenomena. These experiences are very common and can even be self-induced. In fact, they frequently are by those who practice or engage in the magickal arts, meditation, hypnotism or anything else which allows for a state of deep trance. Some individuals are even able to do this naturally, usually from young childhood, without any form of training. Only later do they realize they are different from most others. In the vast majority of cases, this experience occurs during the theta stage of trance/sleep. It can also occur during times of profound physical stress, such as serious injury or illness (more on that later).

An OBE experience occurs when the astral body, complete with a carbon copy of one's own consciousness, separates from the physical body. This separation of the astral body from the physical body is normally referred to as an astral projection. During astral projection one's astral body and consciousness reside within the astral realm, rather than the physical realm, allowing one to experience this alternate dimension with their astral senses.

This is what occurs during near death experiences. As stated above, this is something that, with training, can be induced at will. One's degree of proficiency will depend on a combination of natural ability and training/practice.

To most people this sounds like something out of a fairy-tale, or simply a bunch of hogwash. Intellect is not a deciding factor here. Many intelligent people are completely unaware of the vast spiritual realm which exists all around them and which influences every aspect of their lives. On the other hand, vast networks of people all over the world are not only aware of this reality, but they enter the astral realm with regularity (for either good or bad). It is rarely discussed, at least on a personal level, with those who deny the existence of anything outside of the physical. This is especially true when dealing with those who consider themselves intellectuals, as their arrogance often prevents them from being able to acknowledge that large numbers of less educated people know something they don't. This is especially true when addressing subjects of such magnitude. In most cases the conversation ends with the uniformed scoffing in disbelief and the knowledgeable quietly chuckling.

Therefore, these kind of discussions are rarely productive, but they are possible if both parties are respectful.

Psychedelics can be used by some people to do something called remote viewing. I did it once and was airplane height above the city I live around watching everything happen from the sky... I believe the CIA had a project based on them using LSD on people and having them remote view locations that they wanted to spy on. This last part is unreleased so maybe just conspiracy but they had proven success with the project by moving vehicles/objects in the scenery around at a location that was being viewed from great distance by one of these remote viewers and the viewer was able to tell what had been moved/changed around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear