over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI and Libido for Test, Tren, Mast cycle

fyronix

Newbies
Hey enhanced fellas,

Been having libido issues for a while now (sex drive is incredibly low). I have been cruising on about 180mg test cyp/week since my show in August with some HCG used about 3 weeks total within the last two months. At no point have I felt a strong sex drive and my random erections are low.

Anyways, I just transitioned into my next cycle of:

150mg test p eod
150mg mast p eod
100mg Tren a eod

Today is day 3 of the cycle, and I’m trying to get an idea of what AI dosage others use/would recommend for this cycle. I’m very gyno prone (I’ve had surgery twice), so I want to be cautious. At the same time, I really would like to regain my libido and drive. I was thinking of starting with 0.5 mg adex eod to start and adjust as needed. Any advise for ai dosage or tips for fixing the sex drive issue are much appreciated.

Have you used Mast before? It always comes with a surge of libido for me when I start even at much lower dose than you are doing.

Your aDex dose looks pretty good to me if you are an over-converter / gyno prone.

Have you used Mast before? It always comes with a surge of libido for me when I start even at much lower dose than you are doing.

Your aDex dose looks pretty good to me if you are an over-converter / gyno prone.

I’ve used it 3-4 times, but I’ve never really felt any libido surge from it ever.

0.5 mg EOD seems like overkill for that dose of test. I'd start with 0.25 mg twice a week and adjust from there depending on bloodwork. You won't get the libido you want if you're nuking your estradiol levels and taking masteron on top of that.

That stack would turn me into a rapist. Get you some Caber. Could be prolactin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya bro ive never been one to preach blood work. But that is the only way to really tell whats up.

And ya if i was taking tren mast and test. I usually start fucking trannys by week 2 so get your shit checked because that cycle is no joke

Thanks for chiming in everyone. I definitely plan on getting bloods done here in about two weeks. The thing is, my blood work recently appears fine when I’m still experience sides.

For example, the last time I threw in Tren I had a lump appear and grow massively within 48 hours. I immediately went to get blood work done, and both my prolactin and sensitive e2 were low-normal (this was on 750 test, 175 Tren, and .75mg adex ED).

More recently, I’ve been cruising on 180mg with no ai. My TT comes back in the 800-900 range and sensitive e2 at 20-22, but even at those levels my libido is shit. I have low SHBG, so that complicates things for me, but even still this never makes sense.

No homo but are you having strong erections when you do have one?

No homo but are you having strong erections when you do have one?

Erection strength has been fine, but it’s hard to get there. In the past I could get it up on my own easily, but lately I need a lot more outside stimulation (I.e. girlfriend coming on to me).

Were you taking deca or npp in the last year?

There is not much discussion on how nandrolone can effect neurosteroids, but there does seem to be long lasting effects on libido in some poeple that have nothing to do with testosterone levels or estrogen.

Try 50 mg Proviron along with the Ai. Low estrogen can cause libido issues too, so take only what you need. The proviron should fix the problem. Generally when running proviron you need less AI.

As stated above that's too much arimidex.. Remember mast will have some ESTRo blocking effects.. Give it time to work.. Mast will displace ESTRO at receptor .. So a very limited amount of AI will be needed if at all.. We have to remember that it's more about the estro / test ratio than the e2 numbers.. E2 should be elevated a bit at that dose of test.. It might need to be lowered A BIT.. But until your on this cycle for 6 weeks and get blood work we are all guessing.. But start at .25 twice a week..

Rather than an AI would a SERM be beneficial? Something like tamoxifen? I found that arimidex at 0.5 Ed couldn't control my gyno flare on dbol and test 500mg wk. Novaldex at 20mg seems to be helping.

Last edited:
0.5 mg EOD seems like overkill for that dose of test. I'd start with 0.25 mg twice a week and adjust from there depending on bloodwork. You won't get the libido you want if you're nuking your estradiol levels and taking masteron on top of that.

How do you know? It’s all based on trial and error.

How do you know? It’s all based on trial and error.

Agreed^. As you all know, AI dosing is incredibly individualistic. Because of my low SHBG, I experience high estradiol symptoms at levels that are probably the sweet spot for other guys. For example, I began getting gyno, water retention, and acne with my e2 between 40-50. On 750mg test, 25mg of aromasin still left my e2 out of range. 0.5mg EOD of adex leaves it high too. Keep in mind that all of my AIs are pharma grade.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131